Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) (19371 Views)

Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video) / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by teebillz: 8:53am On Apr 18
Solofresh2:
She belong to the street and will always be
Any man that marry this girl again will have himself to blame
From the way she dress, her lifestyle shows she is a wh0re

E be like say you dey underestimate simps, abi?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:58am On Apr 18
RxSameer:
If you Jam her for streets use her for streets and leave her on the streets I take God beg you no wife am if not.......
And a mumu white man did wife it.
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by SirLakes: 9:01am On Apr 18
You go carry wild dog put for house think say na ekuke grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:02am On Apr 18
Stupid man, something wey the streets dey use and dump, e reach your turn you wan kolobi am.

You go complain tire

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Forumites: 9:04am On Apr 18
Apart from puzzy what does she has? Brainless mofo. I wish I can sue nairaland for this 3 consecutive shit posts. Abeg when dey wan arrest Yahagay Bello of logo state.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Rejoice28(f): 9:05am On Apr 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by edenex: 9:25am On Apr 18
SoNature:
The truth is that you cannot marry a lady who spends the whole day dancing on social media and not expect her to cheat on you.

In short, the day you mistakenly see her DM, you may have a heart attack. Guys, don't marry ladies who are badly into social media if you want your marriage to last.

My wife is not a SM person
And your right
She does not seek validation or even chase things we dont need

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Beautifulday: 9:27am On Apr 18
Gwan2:
Oyibo man no get street update, he go looseguard carry Korra wey dey street. Well, like Ukwa talk for him song I go chop your dollar,,,”4..*.9 is just a game”, if you fall mugu, dem go chop you and you’re just the looser when the other party the winner.

Na so I meet one Oyibo guy for pub wey don dey high small,,, after I tell am I’m from Nigeria, he happy come tell me say he meet him current girlfriend for online and she’s from naija, Edo state. He come ask me wetin I know about that region………first thing wey come my mind be say, make I no break bottle wey this Edo girl cover this guy inside so?…….Anyway I just tell am say na correct side, make him try visit her..

Edo girls are really catching these white for maga. Saw one in a hotel. The guy said the lady no gree am comot make them no kidnap am. For this Ikeja them wan kidnap you?

For the record. The lady is a single mother of three.

Edo girls are going legit now

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by CrossRhodes: 9:28am On Apr 18
Look at the things making news headlines in nigeria
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by pongwa(m): 9:29am On Apr 18
Tallesty1:
I don't blame her for anything, the blame is on her husband.

Because e get level wey person go irresponsible reach and you just exempt them from being held responsible for anything. Person like Kora, Davido, and Tuface have reached this point. So, expecting them to stay faithful in relationships is both naive and stupid.

I can't blame any of them for cheating; instead, I blame those who still believe they'll be faithful despite knowing their story.

See who person go marry put for house
you no holy pass oooooooo
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 9:40am On Apr 18
Iceiscold:
There are some secrets that goes to the gravel with you ..the moments you reveals them trying to be good .the world may forget but will never forgive you
7 forget u go to hell with those evil secrets
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:42am On Apr 18
Tallesty1:

Because e get level wey person go irresponsible reach and you just exempt them from being held responsible for anything. Person like Kora, Davido, and Tuface have reached this point. So, expecting them to stay faithful in relationships is both naive and stupid.

I can't blame any of them for cheating; instead, I blame those who still believe they'll be faithful despite knowing their story.

She's a hoe for the streets.
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by victorazy(m): 9:44am On Apr 18
Tallesty1:

So true!
We intend to ignore those small small signs during courtship thinking it doesn't matter or the person will change.
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by CaptainGo: 9:45am On Apr 18
TunezTV:
During an interview with Jasiri Korra admitted to having commitment issues and even spoke about cheating on her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHegJDMRJc

Same energy with an ex from aeons ago.
This kind of woman can be very lovable and seductive, but your eyes go see shege
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by ajepako(f): 9:45am On Apr 18
zanebaddo:
Am I the one who gets irritated at the sight of anything that concerns this woman? I don't bother to listen or read whatever thing that has to do with her.

Thumb up!
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Yankee101: 9:48am On Apr 18
Marry as virgins
It will save you both a lot of sorrows

The Bible says the marriage bed is undefiled
It should be pure
It’s for reasons like this
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:52am On Apr 18
ecomalchemistt:
fear woman thrice a day and save your life

This is the syrup, take one cooking spoon once a day

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by sleekflow(m): 10:00am On Apr 18
cenaman:
Yoluba girl na their w..

Korra na Yoruba!!
Apparently, foolishness is headquartered in your head.
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 10:02am On Apr 18
That's the most times some women cheats . When they are pregnant.
Cause nothing to worry about. They can't be pregnant twice. So they can have multiple sex, and nothing will happen.
Especially if their husbands don't always give it to them
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:06am On Apr 18
She don tire for street, she want to go home. She don old for street, fresh blood don replace her for street.
Solofresh2:
She belong to the street and will always be
Any man that marry this girl again will have himself to blame
From the way she dress, her lifestyle shows she is a wh0re

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by starz100: 11:17am On Apr 18
maestro299:
This woman has mental health issues.

This is just how best to describe her

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by jetson06: 11:45am On Apr 18
i go like Bleep this Korra Obidi.
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by davidluv(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18
Nancy Umeh should come out with her "Established' face to defend her again.
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by meobizy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 18
I don't remember her claiming otherwise. What's the story here?
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Sultty(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18
Johel:

Nigerians hail useless people because most Nigerians are actually useless, and that's why the country is useless... useless president, useless government, useless citizens, excluding me and my mama sha...lol grin grin
No. ur mama is our president, while u are the vice of useless Nigerians
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by IbnB: 4:48pm On Apr 18
TunezTV:
During an interview with Jasiri Korra admitted to having commitment issues and even spoke about cheating on her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHegJDMRJc

Korra is not mentally stable..the ex-husband knew this from the get-go, so why is he running around crying for sympathy? He should focus on raising his kids instead...those kids are so adorable
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Johel(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18
Sultty:
No. ur mama is our president, while u are the vice of useless Nigerians

Dey play... earthworm.
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Sultty(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18
Johel:

Dey play... earthworm.
*yawn* u dull
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by PHAYOL81: 7:35pm On Apr 18
Could've actually been said for clout.
Re: Korra Obidi Admitting To Cheating On Her Ex-husband (Video) by Johel(m): 6:24am On Apr 20
Sultty:
*yawn* u dull

Your mama dull

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) / Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots / Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.