Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 (9038 Views)

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women / TIME Magazine Names Davido Among World Most Influential People In 2021 / 10 Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by lanre316: 3:54pm On Apr 18
Rahkman:
he is not yoruba ..him mama na from edo state no dey whine urself,he has never claimed to be yoruba

I know he's not Yoruba and I never said he's Yoruba. He has Ebunoluwa as one of his names. His real official name. Jeez. Why are we so tribalistic like this nao.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by whippersnapper(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18
Beverlyjean:
Crap.. Time magazine has since lost its value... same magazine that made Bruce Jenner runner up to magazines personality of the year ... they also once made Hitler man of the year, so as stalim and Anyatulla ( head of hezbolla terrorist group)

Very useless magazine ....
you which one you done do. Them fee no even know you for your street sef
Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by Oakenshield: 4:09pm On Apr 18
Diddy baby

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by SonofElElyonRet: 4:14pm On Apr 18
Positive or Negative Influence?
Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by Mrfeel: 4:22pm On Apr 18
Beverlyjean:
Crap.. Time magazine has since lost its value... same magazine that made Bruce Jenner runner up to magazines personality of the year ... they also once made Hitler man of the year, so as stalim and Anyatulla ( head of hezbolla terrorist group)

Very useless magazine ....
Having influence of people go both ways positive or negative they are both influence, Boko Haram leader abubakar shekua once made the list too, so it's not only about positive influence

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by IbnB: 4:41pm On Apr 18
Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18
I no say e hold joint for en right hand there smiley
Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by DonBenny77(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18
MuslimIgbo:
Weed man
Influential indeed

Influential to who?

Make dem dey finger him brain grin
Fela no be weed man?
Your Oga Tinubu no be druggie
Who sabi ya Papa?
Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by MuslimIgbo: 5:29pm On Apr 18
DonBenny77:

Fela no be weed man?
Your Oga Tinubu no be druggie
Who sabi ya Papa?
Lol
See rabid dog and a product of a thousand fathers wailing untop some who doesn't know he exists grin
Mention one popular person in your entire lineage and generation.
Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by brownbib(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18
Kudos Odogwu!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by blackmantis: 6:46pm On Apr 18
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Big ups odogwu while the other club is making names of those that kneels down to beg for pusiiiiiii

Dont do this "please..... I'm on my knees"..... ,🤣

In Nigeria eh!
Just have data

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by Originalsly: 9:09pm On Apr 18
I been always wondering why Burna Boy be winning Grammys and be on many shows ..... but neither he nor his music is that popular. Now that so many secrets in the music industry are being posted on SM ... especially when it comes to awards including the Grammy.... and "making it".... with P Diddy the ringmaster.... one has to be in the freaky gay circle to blow. I now strongly believe Burna Boy is in that circle.... maybe one of the stallions that service Diddy and other celebrities including the "Power Bottom " TD Jakes. He's getting too much for too little
Re: Burna Boy Makes List Of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024 by Musisco01(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19
He is shining now, but wait and see the day he speak against the so called "Jews" in the industry; then he will know that the love they currently show him is not organic grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce Gave Birth To Solange As Teen And Is Actually 44yrs - Exposed / Runtown Meets Lady With Largest ''UKWU'' In Africa, Miss Corazon Kwamboka (photo / Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.