Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Burna Boy Shares Video Of His “typical Day” In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shares Video Of His “typical Day” In Nigeria (174 Views)

Burna Boy Shares Stunning Photos With His Mother, Bose Ogulu / Burna Boy Shares Throwback Photos From His Childhood Days (photos) / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shares Video Of His “typical Day” In Nigeria by FactsZoneAfrica: 11:05am On Apr 18
Burna Boy shares video of his “typical day” in Nigeria barely hours after being named one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People 2024

According to burna boy "This is my typical day in Nigeria. Worst come to worst my people come first."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMqDH_taTLA
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His “typical Day” In Nigeria by EreluRoz: 11:09am On Apr 18
Burna and Rema are the only sensible Nigerian artists, the rest are dogs.
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His “typical Day” In Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:10am On Apr 18
Currently the best in artiste in Africa

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Wife Chioma Birthday After Fight With Wizkid / Singapore-globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry / Loadedgiststv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.