Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Help On Bb Internet With Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Bb Internet With Pc (1047 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 On Bb / Mtn Bb Internet Service: Why Am I Charged To Watch Videos Despite My Subscription? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Bb Internet With Pc by Emhee: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
I need help on hw to use bb with laptop for internet brnwsing and if there is any master code to factory set nokia fone
Re: Help On Bb Internet With Pc by adewasco2k(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2011
Emhee:

I need help on hw to use bb with laptop for internet browsing and if there is any master code to factory set nokia fone

i dont think there is a way to connect your blackberry to your pc and browse using your BIS, you can connect it though but wouldnt work on BIS. you can do more research on tether it might help you, Nokia factory reset? goto scurity setting you will see that option or name your phone model
Re: Help On Bb Internet With Pc by KaceeDcontrol(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2011
I dont think its possible
Re: Help On Bb Internet With Pc by mjay(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
Yes it is
Re: Help On Bb Internet With Pc by benzion72(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2012
It is possible with Airtel BIS but etisalat you need to buy data for it on your BB. just download Recent desktop manager and fixed the APN on the internet set up
Re: Help On Bb Internet With Pc by kaizcv: 5:08am On Apr 09, 2012
you can connect it though but wouldnt work on BIS.[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Balckberry Z10 Vs Iphone 5 (video) / BREAKING NEWS:: 2go Messenger Now Available On Google Play Store For Android / Airtel Used MTN Blackberry/internet Service On Twitter (the Real Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.