Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver (19466 Views)

One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Killed By Hit And Run Driver In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Skillsnigeria: 1:02pm On Apr 18
Hmmm
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Goldbw122(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18
This incident have claim so many life's..
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Emmanuel30a: 1:07pm On Apr 18
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/osun-state-poly-student-killed-by-driver-taking-one-way-who-then-flees-the-scene-2.html
Good way to die young! But this guy no too young, e no young like ashley young... But as e dey so, e don know where he belongs... It won't be long before all you young ashley young or young like ashley young, etc; who knows where you belongs... May you live long at where you belong? That's for sure, its a life long... Hell fire is where you all belong, that's where your life would be long...without singing a song... Because you thinks it is by singing long song, that your life would be long you belong or where you don't belong...
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Emmanuel30a: 1:15pm On Apr 18
OgaDeyVex:
Why Driving One Way, Now Person Don Die
E better driving two way, two person die...?
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by obaidan: 1:16pm On Apr 18
the kind of anyhowness in nigeria is mind-boggling. its crazy.
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Stayingalive: 1:19pm On Apr 18
ROTTWEILER007:
Why do I feel he's in heaven already.
commot hand from weed
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Emmanuel30a: 1:20pm On Apr 18
Goldbw122:
This incident have claim so many life's..
E never claims your life, and you that such is many life claimed...&acclaimed?
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by israelmao(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18
There are many crazy drivers on our roads who drive with such high speed despite being on wrong lane or driving against traffic in this zoo called Nigeria you have to first look right and left and right again on every road before you cross whether single lane or dual carriage road.
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Exceed15: 1:38pm On Apr 18
Impatient!!!!
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Meteng: 1:40pm On Apr 18
I’m always amazed that someone will drive one way and will still be speeding as if it’s his right of way instead of being extra careful

1 Like

Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by obinna58(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18
shegra58:
someone like you is making everybody believe that every Igbo is already going mard whereas there are still some sensible one
Tribalism doesn’t help anyone
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Babastrong(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18
[quote author=DeltaBachelor post=129504652]Sorry young blood. May your soul RIP. Amen. Your country failed you. I pray you don't come back reincarnated to the hell hole again

Imagine.... No emphaty, No compassion , No pity.... Just Hit and Run as if na chicken you kill.

Do IELTS and find way to Japa ooooo !!![how much?]
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Rest in peace young niggarrrr

We were born to die. For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
The only prayer we should pray as young and real niggars is for us to smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough women and seek for little knowledge before we die

This is murder/manslaughter
A crime has been committed
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by MuslimIgbo: 2:57pm On Apr 18
God should never forgive that bastard driver.

MAY HE MOT KNOW PEACE TILL THE END OF TIME.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by DeltaBachelor(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18
[quote author=Babastrong post=129506254][/quote] Chat me up on the number below
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Yorubaponu: 3:56pm On Apr 18
Tinubu na cursed to this county called Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by ade4real2016: 4:01pm On Apr 18
May Almighty Father accept the soul of d departed...May d blood of this precious soul whisked away untimely be upon this useless, callous,rogue n filthy nut driver till eternity....
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by olubabsky3995: 4:08pm On Apr 18
God ii remember this guy back in uniosun okuku when I was friends with his girlfriend back then still wan they use alora 101 dey fear devil like me It Is well may his soul rest in peace
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by GenFunction: 6:52pm On Apr 18
Da fuq mehn
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Goldbw122(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18
Emmanuel30a:
E never claims your life, and you that such is many life claimed...&acclaimed?

Yeah sorry my English
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by armadeo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18
Sad.

One moronic I don't care bufoon has ended this young man's life. Of course he absconded which is what they do.

Trailer owner don buy gbese.
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by HRMK: 6:40am On Apr 19
we all just must be at alert with all the careless and reckless drivers on our roads!
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT US ALL FROM EVIL IJMN.AMEN.
Re: Osun Poly Student, Olanrewaju Olatona Killed By Hit-And-Run One-Way Driver by Successfulben: 8:13am On Apr 19
The guy was a cultist and was keeeed by a rival cultist via hit and run. My fellow yorubas and cultism are like two inseperable Siamese twins. If an average Yoruba youth was as engaged like an average Igbo youth the rate of crime would have reduced drastically. The spirit of our ancestor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Thief-nubu is really having a negative effect on my fellow yoruba youths. Thank God I am Yoruba by birth but Igbo by adoption and by blood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ogun, Two Die, 12 Vehicles Burnt / Nairaland Blogger Factboyz Visits Arochukwu For Architecture Research (pics) / Bus Tumbles On Gbagada Oshodi Express In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.