Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall (50225 Views)

Nigerian Delicacies That Will Make You Bite Your Fingers- Photos / Just What You Really Need Now / Does Beans And Its Beetle Insect Really Makes People Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by beespak7(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2011
All these aki and paw paw sef undecided
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by billyG(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2011
I u want 2 be tall always wash yur head with coconut water and see fast result.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by godman01(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2011
At 21 you stop growing tall and you can always eat beans.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 21, 2011
Leysco:

your height is your height. Food does not change it

nay, food does help if you're still within your growing periods. Yeah, there's a time your bones will naturally stop growing and there's nothing short of postural adjustment or worse still, the ridiculous limb lengthening surgery which is risky and very expensive. For whole body growth, just make you eat lots of proteinous foods (esp beans and milk), get adequate sleep and engage regularly in exercises like sprinting, jogging, swimming, weight lifting, etc. These will engender a higher release of growth hormones in your body and in turn help you grow a bit faster.

Lady temi:

Genetics is the only thing that plays a role in height.  Eat all the beans you want and enjoy it but tall you shall not become.  

Your genes truly does affect how tall you can grow cos we all have predetermined growth potentials. However, it's not the only determining factor as i've seen people whose parents were tall but they themselves grew tall. Taller than you'll assume their parents were when still young. Two other factors that determine growth are Environment and Lifestyle.

Smoking cigarette, taking caffeinated or soda containing drinks, not getting proper night rest and indulging rigorous activities, are part of lifestyle practises that stun a person's growth and limit your chances of harnessing their true growth potentials, if you’re still of growing. People usually stop growing naturally at a certain predetermined age once their Growth Plates become fused. For boys it's usually around 18 - 24yrs and for girls between 17 - 19yrs. Beyond this period, bones can no longer lengthen and your only hope is postural adjustment exercises (like i mentioned earlier) which can only add anything less than 4inches to your height. Drinking supplements at this time certainly won't yield any result.

Hope my long lecture wasn't a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by kabukabu50(m): 2:45am On Nov 21, 2011
shadrach77:

as a 6 footer, I can tell you that BEANS helps a lot smiley smiley smiley
Wrong cool
Emmyk:

Only beans I know, by the way, your height is hereditry; girls stop at 18, guys at 24.
Wrong cool
Ayoobscom:

Who says eating bean doesn't help of course it does, that's if you are not expose to sex at d early stage of life, engrossing in sex can stop your growth prematurely
Wrong cool
xynerise:

For faster growth add fruits to your meals.
Wrong cool

Lady temi:

Genetics is the only thing that plays a role in height. Eat all the beans you want and enjoy it but tall you shall not become.
Right grin grin grin
Genetics determines height, nothing you eat or drink will affect your height from the day you are born till the day you die.Weight you can change, not height. grin
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Darey00(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2011
babaowo:

sugarcane tree,pawpaw tree,coconut tree,palm kernel tree,ground it to powder and be using it to eat bean 3 to 5 times daily,it work wonders,infact u will b taller than coconut tree lolz
hahaha, very funny comment.
Abeg evri 1 mesef i b shorty o,i want a comprehensive diet
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2011
I believe height is hereditry, I cant just do without eating beans daily and im 6ft 5in tall, hereditry or not beans also help in height, every other food and whatever comes after beans.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2011
I believe height is hereditry, I cant just do without eating beans daily and im 6ft 5in tall, hereditry or not beans also help in height, every other food and whatever comes after beans.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Timsilver(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2011
Heredity is a major factor but i must recommend daily beans to you. I remember when i was 16, my immediate younger sister was far taller than i was and my younger brother and i were just like twins. I was just an inch taller and i am almost 5 years older than him. They were in boarding school as at then. You can imagine if i am talking to my sis she go just dey look my head, dey look down on me. That is how i started eating beans at least 3 times a day. I learnt how to buy mama put by force and i also stopped carrying things on my head ever since. The next time she came for holiday see height difference. Although my younger bro is far taller than i now. He is about 6 ft 4 why i am 5 ft 10 while my sis is just 5 ft 6. I wish i am at least 6 ft tall. I blame the carrying of things on my head when i was younger and not eating egg and milk cuz am allergic to both. I recommend you eat a lot of beans and at least an egg daily (1 egg roll). You can also meet someone who is is very tall to pray for you to be tall. My bro did it for someone 2 years and if you see this guy now you will forbid the height straight.

3 Likes

Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by kooto(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
genes majorly is responsible, though right diets supports growth, sha if you are short and marry another short person, you'll need miracle food to increase in height.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Abbeycity4(f): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
i think Gari will help undecided
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by ignis: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
Food cannot make you tall, but can only make you fatter,
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by royx: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2011
U GUYS ARE RILI SCARING ME ,hw wld u say a girl stops at 18,dt means am gone,maybe just nid to pray 2 God 4 more height,yl growing i neva ate beans for 8 years now i can c d consequence
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by RaffL(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2011
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by RaffL(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2011
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 22, 2011
i've researched for almost a whole year on this while trying to market one eBook as an affiliate.

Leysco on November 20, 2011, 11:40 AM
your height is your height. Food does not change it

nay, food does help if you're still within your growing periods. Yeah, there's a time your bones will naturally stop growing and there's nothing short of postural adjustment or worse still, the ridiculous limb lengthening surgery which is risky and very expensive. For whole body growth, just make you eat lots of proteinous foods (esp beans and milk), get adequate sleep and engage regularly in exercises like sprinting, jogging, swimming, weight lifting, etc. These will engender a higher release of growth hormones in your body and in turn help you grow a bit faster.

Lady temi:

Genetics is the only thing that plays a role in height. Eat all the beans you want and enjoy it but tall you shall not become.

Your genes truly does affect how tall you can grow cos we all have predetermined growth potentials. However, it's not the only determining factor as i've seen people whose parents were tall but they themselves grew tall. Taller than you'll assume their parents were when still young. Two other factors that determine growth are Environment and Lifestyle.

Smoking cigarette, taking caffeinated or soda containing drinks, not getting proper night rest and indulging rigorous activities, are part of lifestyle practises that stun a person's growth and limit your chances of harnessing their true growth potentials, if you’re still of growing. People usually stop growing naturally at a certain predetermined age once their Growth Plates become fused. For boys it's usually around 18 - 24yrs and for girls between 17 - 19yrs. Beyond this period, bones can no longer lengthen and your only hope is postural adjustment exercises (like i mentioned earlier) which can only add anything less than 4inches to your height. Drinking supplements at this time certainly won't yield any result.

Hope my long lecture wasn't a waste of time.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by alex406(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2011
Apu and ofe banga(aakwu). Or betterstill try eating your waste product,you will be taller than a tree. grin
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by cynthiafred67(f): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2011
To me I think ur height is ur height no amount of food (beans) can make u grow faster. It can only make u fatter lol.
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Slimzzy00: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Timsilver:
Heredity is a major factor but i must recommend daily beans to you. I remember when i was 16, my immediate younger sister was far taller than i was and my younger brother and i were just like twins. I was just an inch taller and i am almost 5 years older than him. They were in boarding school as at then. You can imagine if i am talking to my sis she go just dey look my head, dey look down on me. That is how i started eating beans at least 3 times a day. I learnt how to buy mama put by force and i also stopped carrying things on my head ever since. The next time she came for holiday see height difference. Although my younger bro is far taller than i now. He is about 6 ft 4 why i am 5 ft 10 while my sis is just 5 ft 6. I wish i am at least 6 ft tall. I blame the carrying of things on my head when i was younger and not eating egg and milk cuz am allergic to both. I recommend you eat a lot of beans and at least an egg daily (1 egg roll). You can also meet someone who is is very tall to pray for you to be tall. My bro did it for someone 2 years and if you see this guy now you will forbid the height straight.
Bro please what was your age when you started eating beans thrice daily?
Re: Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall by Timsilver(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Slimzzy00:

Bro please what was your age when you started eating beans thrice daily?

13 - 16 years.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bought This Banana For N200, Was I Cheated? / Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) / 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.