Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It (3763 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Is Leaving Nigeria Better Than He Met It – Femi Adesina / HURIWA: Buhari Should Return Cooking Gas Price To How He Met It In 2015 / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by Ofunaofu: 3:59pm On Apr 18
Khyrvxjzy:

tell me his post in 2015 government

Sorry, I didn't know I was chatting with a yabaleft patient
Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by Ezmans: 4:16pm On Apr 18
Khyrvxjzy:
he met black market at 700+, weeks after he came he float it to 900+. now dollar is sold at 980.

all the best
APC is evil they came to destroy
Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by Crave4dami: 4:33pm On Apr 18
Pls, what materials can someone use for something like this??
I asked a tiler, he said isn't tile materials

Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by predictor1: 6:41pm On Apr 18
meum:

Oga stay one place! Is your initial argument based on black market or official rate?
The #216 you are quoting was it black market? You don't know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by excanny: 7:34pm On Apr 18
His party met it at 216, that's where he should take it to.
Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by meum: 7:44pm On Apr 18
predictor1:
The #216 you are quoting was it black market? You don't know what you are doing.
Who quoted 216? That was APC campaign black market rate😁
Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by predictor1: 8:18pm On Apr 18
meum:

Who quoted 216? That was APC campaign black market rate😁
So how much was it when Jonathan was kicked out?
Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by meum: 8:28pm On Apr 18
predictor1:
So how much was it when Jonathan was kicked out?
That’s why I said you should stay one place. It’s either you are using official rate or black market rate. Don’t use what best suits your narrative.

Get your facts right exchange rate was N199 the day APC took over from PDP.

Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by predictor1: 8:39pm On Apr 18
meum:

That’s why I said you should stay one place. It’s either you are using official rate or black market rate. Don’t use what best suits your narrative.

Get your facts right exchange rate was N199 the day APC took over from PDP.
And it was #22 official rate in 1999 when PDP took over

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It by richie240: 8:42pm On Apr 18
It's those who are praying for dollar to go to "5000 by December" that we should beg nau.

They blame dollars and dizzu for hike in price. Now that both are down they still refuse to bring price down.

God pass them.
cool
JAOS:
has he taken the prices of goods and services to where he met it or is dollar our new currency

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moving The Capital From Abuja / How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke / Ait Voice Of The Masses Or Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.