Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) (32053 Views)

Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by lowkey0147: 10:44am On Apr 19
Thomthom:
Oga Chill abeg...
I don chill dey look una nah..

1 Like

Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:55am On Apr 19
Angelfrost:

Oga, every top boutique in my area with a lot to lose no dey loseguard anyhow...!

The only way you are strolling in there to boldly steal and stroll out like those boys did is to be armed.

I don't even know what you are being overly defensive about.
u dey ansa dat guy?

wen ordinary pharmacy shop for opposite Ugbague here get vigilante guard for em doorstep.

cool
Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by arceem(m): 11:21am On Apr 19
Omo dese ones go
Drip wella
Sorry for the loss
Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:28am On Apr 19
I REMEMBER WHEN THIEVES ROBBED ME AND POLICE SAID I'M THE PRIME SUSPECT.

DARE NOT REPORT TO ANY POLICE OOO
Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Apr 19
MichaelSokoto:

u dey ansa dat guy?

wen ordinary pharmacy shop for opposite Ugbague here get vigilante guard for em doorstep.

cool

I taya for the guy o!

See the senseless argument sef.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by Adeniyiademola(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19
lowkey0147:
Benin again..

Why is benin(kingdom) the most uncertain tribe in the country today; with no substantial evidence of where they came from and who there predecessors or descendants are.

Today, ask the benin people who there descendants are:

(The 1st day) They will claim their descendants are the yorubas.

(Day 2) They will say it's the Isokos

(Day 3) They will say it's the Igbos

(Day 4) They will say it's the Ikwerres

(Day 5) They will tell you is the Ijaws

(Day 6) They will say its the urhobos (after the migration) - Everytime they will tell you that is either they migrated to that place or that they conquered through war.. People with barely 4 local govt in Edo state, is it not funny?..

Presently, they're raising unequivocal issues and doubts among other confused tribe that are willing to dive into their confusion.

Benin people are really confused who they are, where they came from and who were their good or bad neighbours.

Today they claim fathering Yoruba, tomorrow Igalla or Ijaw, next Igbo, Ikwerre or Opobo or Urhobos. They seem to be hopeless in determining who they are.

(And they claimed they once had a kingdom, hmmm).

How can you be a father to communities that are one hundred percent more than you in population, with highly sophisticated different languages, culture, tradition and customs? See the sizes of Yoruba - Benin, Igbo - Benin, Igalla - Benin. It is that of a Squirrel to an Elephant, and you want a sage to believe that the squirrel is the father and founder of the Elephant. So where is the rationale, the similarity, the closeness, etc.

Their various concocted historical tales are like many herbs in a cauldron giving vane remedy to any sickness, such a tragedy.
Sincerely speaking, I find it hard to believe there was a great kingdom named Binin kingdom when their present known settlement is not up to half of Ibadan town. What kind of eminent kingdom reduces instead of increasing!

1 Like

Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by Adeniyiademola(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19
epondudu:
If the boutique owner is serious these boys can be arrested in a short time very easily, The CCTV is very clear all she needs to do is spread their faces all over SOSHOMIDIA.
I am very sure these boys are on Facebook, Instagram and they might even be some WhatsApp group admin, the lady just needs to use the loan shark method, just spread their pic in many groups be it family or, businesses WhatsApp groups just spread, they are probably Reading this post on this forum. grin
With that bold words. You are so right
Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by emelda86(f): 1:08pm On Apr 19
The rate at which this guys are so useless, that's how one came and did transfer since day before yesterday I never see alert.
Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by Officialenny1: 2:01pm On Apr 19
These ones and stealing dem be 5&6
Killing , Stealing, Fraud , Drugs , prostitution and cultism na dem
Re: Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) by xnsandrxns: 12:38pm On Apr 20
The funniest part is the girl that wanted to chase the vehicle on foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) / Lady Found Dead At An Apartment in Zamfara Days After She Was Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.