Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. (502 Views)

New Year: Yahaya Bello Remains Only Avenue For Youth Takeover -Bello Ambassadors / EndSARS Protest: Fear Grips Politicians, Wealthy Nigerians Over Unabated Looting / Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by reccy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18
No living being can be said to be a paragon, we all portrayed imperfections in our respective endeavours; reason why no human can verily has 100% scorecard most specifically in the leadership realm.

I stand to be corrected with facts if the above submission goes contrary to reality of life. But when we have reasonable percentage of responsiveness, we accolade and give kudos! Yahaya Bello falls under this. His journey as a governor was fruitful and impactful.

Hitherto to his emergence, the state was mar with deficiencies starting from disunity, inequitable distribution of state resources, insecurity, Infrastructural deficit, poor social amenities, worker's welfare and political imbalance.

The above stated challenges was tackled by Yahaya Bello's government. painstakingly, I can say that the only one he couldn't arrest was the issue of worker's welfare (Local Government/primary school workers). Beyond this, I think Bello deserves the appraisal of every kogites for his giant strides and monumental imprint in the confluence state.

I challenge any one who hadn't been in kogi for the last 9years to do so. He will be astonished — And give a verdict that will be in agreement to my position. The threshold of a good, responsible and responsive leader has long been reached by the man I do called the political leader of the contemporary kogi.

The brouhaha that surrounded his witch-hunt is traceable to the discord between the Central part of the State and the Eastern extraction who are primarily claiming right of entitlement to the leadership of the state.

Prior to the gubernatorial elections, some political actors from the opposition indulged in campaign of columny, and successfully divided the state along ethnic lines — I do refer to them as tribal bigots with shallow progressive minds.

This move which has a hidden motive of gaining political ground ahead of the election couldn't see the light of the day as "Kogi Agenda" was cherished and accepted by patriotic indegenes who want the best for our dear state.

This, cum tussles of supremacy in the political spheres both within and outside the are what is playing out currently, and EFCC happens to be tools they are using to fight — He will be exonerated and come out stronger like never before!

Bello runs a prudent, transparent and all inclusive government devoid of sentiments. He entrench peace and unity amongst the three major tribes in Kogi State. He set pace for standard — Kogi is on a map of prosperity.

Probing Yahaya Bello is allowed, but let the status quo be followed. let it not appeared to be political witch-hunt because kogites will ultimately and continually resist that attempt.

Yahaya Bello break the jinx of political slavery in Kogi State. He's our hero, and we hold him in the highest esteem. come what may, I believe his political trajectory has just begun. He wil rise and keep rising in the leadership cycle of this country.

Comr. Jegede Onotu Abdulazeeze
Write from Lokoja

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by slivertongue: 3:48pm On Apr 18
una go explain tire. Ain't other ex governors honoring the efcc invite. Why the drama?

2 Likes

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by Floky215: 4:46pm On Apr 18
reccy:
No living being can be said to be a paragon, we all portrayed imperfections in our respective endeavours; reason why no human can verily has 100% scorecard most specifically in the leadership realm.

I stand to be corrected with facts if the above submission goes contrary to reality of life. But when we have reasonable percentage of responsiveness, we accolade and give kudos! Yahaya Bello falls under this. His journey as a governor was fruitful and impactful.

Hitherto to his emergence, the state was mar with deficiencies starting from disunity, inequitable distribution of state resources, insecurity, Infrastructural deficit, poor social amenities, worker's welfare and political imbalance.

The above stated challenges was tackled by Yahaya Bello's government. painstakingly, I can say that the only one he couldn't arrest was the issue of worker's welfare (Local Government/primary school workers). Beyond this, I think Bello deserves the appraisal of every kogites for his giant strides and monumental imprint in the confluence state.

I challenge any one who hadn't been in kogi for the last 9years to do so. He will be astonished — And give a verdict that will be in agreement to my position. The threshold of a good, responsible and responsive leader has long been reached by the man I do called the political leader of the contemporary kogi.

The brouhaha that surrounded his witch-hunt is traceable to the discord between the Central part of the State and the Eastern extraction who are primarily claiming right of entitlement to the leadership of the state.

Prior to the gubernatorial elections, some political actors from the opposition indulged in campaign of columny, and successfully divided the state along ethnic lines — I do refer to them as tribal bigots with shallow progressive minds.

This move which has a hidden motive of gaining political ground ahead of the election couldn't see the light of the day as "Kogi Agenda" was cherished and accepted by patriotic indegenes who want the best for our dear state.

This, cum tussles of supremacy in the political spheres both within and outside the are what is playing out currently, and EFCC happens to be tools they are using to fight — He will be exonerated and come out stronger like never before!

Bello runs a prudent, transparent and all inclusive government devoid of sentiments. He entrench peace and unity amongst the three major tribes in Kogi State. He set pace for standard — Kogi is on a map of prosperity.

Probing Yahaya Bello is allowed, but let the status quo be followed. let it not appeared to be political witch-hunt because kogites will ultimately and continually resist that attempt.

Yahaya Bello break the jinx of political slavery in Kogi State. He's our hero, and we hold him in the highest esteem. come what may, I believe his political trajectory has just begun. He wil rise and keep rising in the leadership cycle of this country.

Write from Lokoja

Rubbish from an idiot...!!!

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by Georgry(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18
grin

Trash
Trash
Trash
Trash
Trash.

Yahaya Bello should accept EFCC invitation or else he should be dragged to court by any means possible, this includes but not limited to tying him up with rope like a common criminal, only a criminal evades arrest, he's rich enough to fight for himself.

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by telleyway: 5:14pm On Apr 18
reccy:

Write from Lokoja

Nigerian youths are indeed very lazy and useless. How can at this era where every information you want is in the public domain, someone facing his keyboard assumes others are fools?
Is it the the 10% salary payment to civil servants that's the new dimension he brought in the state?
A tribal bigot that you are, you want the whole world to journey with you along that part but you forgot to tell us vital information:
Who's more connected to the center at the moment in kogi State than Bello? Is it Ododo his stooge? Maybe.
You should be more patriotic or brotherly to tell him to go clear his name and stand even taller than you portrayed him.

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by Minime10(f): 5:17pm On Apr 18
Why is he running then

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by AfonjaConehead: 6:02pm On Apr 18
They can only deceive their zombies coneheaded structures

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by Floky215: 6:12pm On Apr 18
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by Racoon(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18
All these epistles just to defend a well known crook? Abeg shift. Only the evil governors and NASS members knows why they don't want to remove the useless immunity clause from the defective constitution being used by this nation. It would have saved us from grooming these kinds of nauseating criminals.

1 Like

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by RenaissanceGuy: 6:19pm On Apr 18
This man must go to jail for his unbridled malfeasance and mafia god-status symbol.

2 Likes

Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by Weretuntun: 8:17pm On Apr 18
yahaya will surely triumph among his enemy. mark this!.
Re: The Enemies Within And The Battle Of Supremacy; Bello Remains Unabated. by id4sho(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18
reccy:

Write from Lokoja
Your kinsman,
Hand go soon touch am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Raid Bakery / Is It True Some People Will Be Out Of Business If Things Are Done Right In Naija / Jonathan Says Mend Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.