Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,460 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity (16474 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by Limitednow: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ayodele Fayose, former governor of Ekiti State, has urged Nigerians to fasten their seat belts over the insecurity ravaging the country.

Mr Fayose gave the advise while reacting to the dead of Funke Olakunrin, daughter of Reuben Fasoranti, leader of Afenifere, Pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group.

Mrs Olakunrin was reportedly killed on Friday, while journeying back to Lagos State from Ondo State, where she went to see her dad.

Gunmen suspected to be herdsmen came out from the bush to attack the vehicle in which the victim was in, an attempt to escape by reversing the said Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep angered the attackers who opened fire on their target killing the lady.

The rise in insecurity across the country has largely been attributed to herdsmen as arrowheads of the criminal activities, although the pastoralists have been exonerated in the recent killing of Olakunrin.

While herders and farmers clashes is yet to end, kidnappings, killings and other crimes have continued unabated with security agencies failing to bring the culprits to book.

ALSO READ: Full Text: In new letter, Obasanjo urges Buhari to tackle unabated security challenges

Consoling Mr Fasoranti over the loss of his daughter, the former governor said he had warned Nigerians re-electing President Muhammadu Buhari whose administration winds down in 2023.

“Nigerians, may God save us in this “Next Level” of Killings, Kidnappings, Joblessness, Poverty, Cluelessness and Recession…Fasten your Seat Belts. Remember I warned against Sai Buhari! Mo ke to o!” Mr Fayose said in a tweet on Monday.

“Baba Fasoranti, I sympathise with you and other Nigerians. God will console you,” the politician added.

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/fasten-your-seat-belts-fayose-tells-nigerians-on-insecurity/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by Annie939(f): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
the next level of Buhari is unbelievable it's barbaric it's ridiculous i weep for my country

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by FearGodinall: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Buhari is the most foolish and useless old man that had ever held public office who ought not to be a gateman in a reputable compeny not to talk of a president in a diverse country like Nigeria,he fought a civil war that lasted for two years but has no sense of history,a old man but has no sense of wisdom,a former general in Nigerian army but has no sense of inteligence,a grandfather but has no sense of love. Am emblem of foolishness.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by TooMuchStuff: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
BuhariApC are Jihadists.

Very happy for the truth coming up from BuhariApC hypocritical posture. Election thief.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by Ruggedniggaone: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
if you have the opportunity to leave this country please leave before you are kidnapped or get killed Nigeria is not safe again and it's not going to be better until we break up even God don tire for Nigeria matter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by hisexcellency34: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tinubu is afraid of saying the truth because of 2023

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by NOL2dworld(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
You don't have to bother about the situation of the country.

As worst as it could be, alot of stars are still arising up..

It is only by his grace.. The unchangeable changer still change lifes..

Accepting Christ into my life will never allow U to live a wasted life..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by TooMuchStuff: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yes o..!
Fayose is one man u cannot despise when handling Fulanis.
He remained the ex govnor that terrorised fulanis to a standstill in ekiti state. If other yoruba govs took a lesson from the great Fayose, Mrs Olakunri would have been alive as we speak

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by RDPMAN: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
True

4 Likes

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by NwaJozi: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
This guy again
Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by izzou(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin
Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by Primusinterpares(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
God help us............. Everyday I wake up thanking GOD FOR THE GIFT OF A NEW DAY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by NwaNimo1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fayose.....trying to become relevant again.
Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by sunkieisland(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Every man for himself

God for us all

4 Likes

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by GentleMoney: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by VisioDirect: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
I keep saying it, Buhari is satanic, the earlier we part ways with him and the Fulani tribe by having the country divided the better, don’t be surprised that him and the Miyetti Allah are planning where next to attack and have innocent citizens killed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by samcus(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Do your parents know that the reason you are still single is because you are in love with a married man waiting for him to “leave his wife” for you ?

Don't scroll up I'm talking to you.

1 Like

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by iammo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
angry

na you go fasten your seat belt, and na you and your supporters go enter next level of kidnaping and evil...

2 Likes

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by Sirpaul(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fayose, the man who saw tomorrow in Buhari.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by nwakibie3(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
OgunSkullDealer:

JIHADISTS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE GOVERNMENT.

hahahahahah

guy this ur pic eh grin grin
Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by smsreseller: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Is Fayose back? shocked

Are you a Student? Start VTU Business today. Required Capital is very low and it pays a lot:

https://smsreseller.com.ng/vtu-reseller-plans
Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by ArmaniUhuru: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fayose really tried in checkmating the activities of the Fulanis in Ekiti State when he was governor.

My nigga

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by nextstep(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
FearGodinall:
Buhari is the most foolish and useless old man that had ever held public office who ought not to be a gateman in a reputable compeny not to talk of a president in a diverse country like Nigeria,he fought a civil war that lasted for two years but has no sense of history,a old man but has no sense of wisdom,a former general in Nigerian army but has no sense of inteligence,a grandfather but has no sense of love. Am emblem of foolishness.

Yet, like I always say, Nigerians voted for him. Twice. At some point you have to stop abusing Buhari and look at the process and the thinking that got him there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by 1990Curious1: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sirpaul:

Did Buhari return ?
Are you sure what came back is Buhari ?

2 Likes

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Like play like play, Nigeria is turning to something else,
Mozambique here I come.

6 Likes

Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by AntiWailer: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na so
Re: Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity by Studyinchina200(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yes,you did hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency / Niger Junta Orders Police To Evict French Ambassador / Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.