Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 (15490 Views)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 20th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Lamasta(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20
GreatAchiever1:

The most important thing that matters in the history books is that it was Madrid that eliminated you in the Champions league this season.

We eliminated them last season too but the way and manner they played does not depict the status they carry, its a shame a club like Madrid were playing 10 - 0 - 0

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20
oluwaseyi0:

Talk true you dey fear man city grin grin grin
Yes we dey fear Man city,those guys the use us do training
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Tywo2018: 7:54pm On Apr 20
Present Chelsea problem is Jackson fear who no fear am
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by chiiraq802(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:

We eliminated them last season too but the way and manner they played does not depict the status they carry, its a shame a club like Madrid were playing 10 - 0 - 0

Go sit down wan place Oga... It's football.
Today's match nothing Man City play, na defence una play for First half, mk una tank Michael Jackson for missing easy goals. Una suppose lose 4: 1.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Aklee4994(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:
We are not losing any trophy again after our champions league self defeat, EPL, FA CUP is already secured for all of us at MANCHESTER CITY
you migrated from which team to man city...Tell us your biological club

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Confirmedzombie: 8:03pm On Apr 20
Im glad Chelsea sacrificed the FA CUP to focus on EPL as to get to top 4.

This is a very nice strategy

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Harrynight(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:
We are not losing any trophy again after our champions league self defeat, EPL, FA CUP is already secured for all of us at MANCHESTER CITY

DEY PLAY

City can only win one from the 2 trophy
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Lamasta(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20
Aklee4994:
you migrated from which team to man city...Tell us your biological club

The way you support yours is the way am supporting mine do you have problem with that

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Lamasta(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20
Harrynight:

DEY PLAY

City can only win one from the 2 trophy
Boss forget those two trophy City go win am
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by GreatAchiever1: 8:08pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:

Have you heard of the word strategy and tactics. In any battle, you know your opponent as well as your own weakness, and how your opponent can exploit it to be used against you. Playing a balanced football or even go attacking at Etihad will be hard, so the best is to go defence and play the counter. The most important thing is Madrid won, how they won, no one cares.
Also they eliminated you also two seasons ago.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by greggng: 8:10pm On Apr 20
I am praying for the other team to defeat man united . Is better to suffer defeat from.other teams that from.man City...I am tired of crying

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by sonofthunder: 8:15pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:

Pride no dey give UCL trophy. The people you mock have had about 5 confirmed first team members out all season. It was 3rd choice goalkeeper that played against City.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Lekan239(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20
Ekpekus:

All these won't have mattered if Clown Jackson buried all the chances
alvarez also missed some chances too
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Aklee4994(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:

The way you support yours is the way am supporting mine do you have problem with that
Lol😂😂😂I can sense you’re a Barca looser fans...keep hiding under the umbrella ☂ of city when Barca start doing well then you go back supporting them.
Make I come f**k you tomorrow again I need to win the league as early as possible the way I have won the champions league against the citizens of yesterday.

Are you just a football fanOr you migrated
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Lamasta(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20
sonofthunder:

Pride no dey give UCL trophy. The people you mock have had about 5 confirmed first team members out all season. It was 3rd choice goalkeeper that played against City.

Where did I mock them in my post, they played defensively which is not typical of them and you say am mocking them.....
They are in the semis I don't have problem with that either
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Lamasta(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20
Aklee4994:
Lol😂😂😂I can sense you’re a Barca looser fans...keep hiding under the umbrella ☂ of city when Barca start doing well then you go back supporting them.
Make I come f**k you tomorrow again I need to win the league as early as possible the way I have won the champions league against the citizens of yesterday.

Are you just a football fanOr you migrated
Smiles, I've never been a barca fan I've been supporting City even before Pep was signed as the manager

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Aklee4994(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20
GreatAchiever1:
Have you heard of the word strategy and tactics. In any battle, you know your opponent as well as your own weakness, and how your opponent can exploit it to be used against you. Playing a balanced football or even go attacking at Etihad will be hard, so the best is to go defence and play the counter. The most important thing is Madrid won, how they won, no one cares.
wittiness 💯Anyhow anyway possession no Dey give 3 points...the only way Madrid can came out alive in etihad is to defend as sighted on your mention.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Makunahatata: 8:27pm On Apr 20
Confirmedzombie:

definitely clowning 🤡

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Reussite: 8:28pm On Apr 20
Angelfrost:

Man United wey fit mumu lose to Coventry tomorrow...! Lol!

Final never even sure for una yet. grin
Coventry ke? United never useless reach like that na😂
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Niok: 8:29pm On Apr 20
I have never seen a club as useless as Chelsea in my lifetime
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Reussite: 8:31pm On Apr 20
oluwaseyi0:

Talk true you dey fear man city grin grin grin
City are not special pls. We will be ready😑

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Tareq1105: 8:33pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20
GreatAchiever1:
was that d reason they couldn't get a single corner in 90min and city had 16 in first half..I hate negative football wat is mighty about a club dat defended for 90min

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Solofresh2: 8:36pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:
Dey play
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Aklee4994(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:

Smiles, I've never been a barca fan I've been supporting City even before Pep was signed as the manager
I know more than you know in this your assertion but let me catch you ...I’m a Madrid fan and I have been a fan since 2004 because I grow up with a big brother who is also a madridista.can you see that I have been watching football before the elite team like man city which you claim you’re a fan of..the way you talk about football I know you’re pundits of the game so I can tell you for free that you’ve been a football fan since early 20s so stop playing bruh 😎

Is more than a decade you’ve been a football fan so how come you’re supporting man city of 2012.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Tareq1105: 8:36pm On Apr 20
Confirmedzombie:

You no well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Johnson225(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20
dequir:

Ain't got no networth now. Will you borrow me some to bet? I will pay back after winning.

Borrowing to bet?? Nahh, not advisable bro

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Immunity1555: 8:46pm On Apr 20
Go sit down wan place Oga... It's football.
Today's match nothing Man City play, na defence una play for First half, mk una tank Michael Jackson for missing easy goals. Una suppose lose 4: 1.

You are not ashamed
Person the beat you Back to Back For the same FA Cup semi final
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by GreatAchiever1: 8:47pm On Apr 20
osazsky:
was that d reason they couldn't get a single corner in 90min and city had 16 in first half..I hate negative football wat is mighty about a club dat defended for 90min

What is mighty about a club is knowing the right time to attack, the right time to defend and also the best time to play the counter, we showed our attacking prowess against City at the Bernabeu. It's a fools game to do likewise at the Etihad knowing that we do not have an advantage after the first leg as it ended draw. So City will want to flex muscle in their own house to play attack. So what is the best thing to do?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20
GreatAchiever1:

What is mighty about a club is knowing the right time to attack, the right time to defend and also the best time to play the counter, we showed our attacking prowess against City at the Bernabeu. It's a fools game to do likewise at the Etihad knowing that we do not have an advantage after the first leg as it ended draw. So City will want to flex muscle in their own house to play attack. So what is the best thing to do?
true talk ..today we didn't play anything but we trash chelsea
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by chiiraq802(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20
osazsky:

See who dey cap una with that una disastrous depression P.E coach, weh all the teams don dominate back2back for EPL both Home n Away.
You dey get mouth for Team weh win Champions League back-to-back-to back. Use ur kafar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FA Cup: Preston Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 7th January 2017 / Liverpool Vs Burnley (4 - 2) On 10th March 2019 / NL Sports Thread Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.