Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 (15489 Views)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 20th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20
Immunity1555:

Go sit down wan place Oga... It's football.
Today's match nothing Man City play, na defence una play for First half, mk una tank Michael Jackson for missing easy goals. Una suppose lose 4: 1.

You are not ashamed
Person the beat you Back to Back For the same FA Cup semi final
who won? Na waiting Madrid do us we do una..Madrid didn't play anything against city but they won.we nor play anything but we won .it's called strategy
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Aklee4994(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20
osazsky:
was that d reason they couldn't get a single corner in 90min and city had 16 in first half..I hate negative football wat is mighty about a club dat defended for 90min
In case you forget this is the semi final list in Uefa champions league.

Ask yourself same question what is mighty about a team with forces and energy of 23 shot on target 🎯 and 18 corners without a result.

Anyway anyhow go to ETIHAD and come back alive is the voice💯Is always been so since the early days.some people say Na luck even guardiola deny that fact with his mentor theory No excuses.

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Aklee4994(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20
osazsky:
who won? Na waiting Madrid do us we do una..Madrid didn't play anything against city but they won.we not play anything but we won .it's called strategy
caught in the act...Na double standards happen in today match against Chelsea you play no shot on target 🎯 till 53rd minute of the match and a goal in 90 minutes same city that can play 23 shot on target 🎯 against Madrid...I’m here to provoke your reasoning since you’ve brain 🧠 that not all fight you go comot cutlass.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20
Diligence:
Someone above is right: Chelsea carry this cup dash Manchester City!

Missed opportunities against a demoralized, fatigued Manchester City.

Jackson Should be given out on loan. Chelsea no get striker!
the club is entirely stup1d nah, sending fofana on loan while keeping Jackson
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20
Aklee4994:
caught in the act...Na double standards happen in today match against Chelsea you play no shot on target 🎯 till 53rd minute of the match and a goal in 90 minutes same city that can play 23 shot on target 🎯 against Madrid...I’m here to provoke your reasoning since you’ve brain 🧠 that not all fight you go comot cutlass.
provided we get the fa cup and EPL we are ok
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Aklee4994(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20
osazsky:
provided we get the fa cup and EPL we are ok
Is this reality or illusion bruh 😎
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20
CyracksMrBlogger:
the club is entirely stup1d nah, sending fofana on loan while keeping Jackson
if it's not the club..it's d coach if it's not the coach it's d ref and var if it's not the ref..it's d pitch..if it's not the pitch it has to be d cameraman or ball boy if it's not the ball boy it has to be Jackson or sterling the bottom line is dat u always loose
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20
Aklee4994:
city all d way...
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by khattab02: 9:33pm On Apr 20
And to think of it, Jackson has over 12 goals this season I guess.

How on earth Chelsea chased away Lukaku and Aubameyang to now end up with Jackson and Broja?

Two players Chelsea refused to cash on wey pain me like say I be Chelsea fan na Hudson Odoi and Broja when the right money was available
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Ifyok50(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20
My own question be say: is that Gallagher unremovable ni? The guy is just short one!

Although I'm not a Chelsea fan.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by dNortherner(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20
Angelfrost:

True... But, they have better players and more experience.
You're right but I don't agree on an experience aspect but they have better players indeed.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Ifyok50(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20
Confirmedzombie:
Im glad Chelsea sacrificed the FA CUP to focus on EPL as to get to top 4.

This is a very nice strategy

You dey whine? Hahahahahahahaha.. Mek Chelsea fans no catch you ooo
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by sonofthunder: 9:57pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:

Where did I mock them in my post, they played defensively which is not typical of them and you say am mocking them.....
They are in the semis I don't have problem with that either

You literarily just called it a shame for a club like Madrid to play defensively. I guess that's how to celebrate a team in the 21st century.

I'll just assume your words didn't point towards what you intended.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Mrice22: 10:41pm On Apr 20
The useless mallam called Jackson even dyed his hair. For him mind now him Na starboy. Hairstyle wey make am look like one Santa. Bunch of clowns! [/quote]
That one na mugu en de form Chelsea Pogba
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by ogbe88(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20
Aklee4994:
They will not see one cup to wim this season.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20
Lamasta:

Yes o this is your almighty Madrid the defence marchant grin
ewoooo 10 players for Dr defensegrin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Lamasta(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20
sonofthunder:

You literarily just called it a shame for a club like Madrid to play defensively. I guess that's how to celebrate a team in the 21st century.

I'll just assume your words didn't point towards what you intended.

How do you call it when a team like Real Madrid played 10-0-0 formation against Man City is that not a shame That is not football abeg, when they defeated us some seasons ago did we park bus like that?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20
Agunesinjaweola:
The truth is that Nicholas Jackson is an average footballer NOT FIT for Premier League or a great Club like Chelsea FC !
@bolded.
Dey play
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20
Aklee4994:
you migrated from which team to man city...Tell us your biological club
lol before city came to limelight in 2012 he was still an ardent football lover, so which team did he support when man city was still battling as a mid table team grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by tnerro1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20
Chelsea should sell Jackson and use the money to buy PS5, it will benefit them more than having that guy in their squad
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by Aklee4994(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20
GrandFinale2021:
lol before city came to limelight in 2012 he was still an ardent football lover, so which team did he support when man city was still battling as a mid table team grin
Don’t mind them Na barcelooser dem be migrating to man city of 2012 as stated unfortunately that don Dey watch football matches about 2 decades from now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21
osazsky:
if it's not the club..it's d coach if it's not the coach it's d ref and var if it's not the ref..it's d pitch..if it's not the pitch it has to be d cameraman or ball boy if it's not the ball boy it has to be Jackson or sterling the bottom line is dat u always loose
yes they always lose because they don't do the right thing.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 by kasim155: 3:33pm On Apr 21
Starz825:

Self defeat....mtcheeww...

Cos say he na dey play better football now come mean say...he na fit collect champay back to back...

When you are not Madrid...

Person wey commot u for UCL na ur papa... believe it or not...na ur papa for everything

With this your post ehnnnnn you deserve one trophy/hero beer. Nor mind am, when dem nor be Real Madrid, dem wan come carry Champion league back to back. Who dash monkey banana 🍌

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FA Cup: Preston Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 7th January 2017 / Liverpool Vs Burnley (4 - 2) On 10th March 2019 / NL Sports Thread Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.