Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria (52209 Views)

Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / There Are More US Troops In DC Than In Iraq And Syria. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:53am On Apr 20
Akwamkpuruamu:
I stand with Israel. If e pain u, you are a terrorist!

So Iran no get Air defence systems? So much for the so called Big Iran. Israel being giving it out on a woto woto level. Taking up four countries concurrently.

I fear the Jews, dem no be Arabs papa mate.
Watching in 3D.

Some people go soon begin cry and hashtag #prayfor iran

I no give a flying fork
Iran are also not Arabs.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by RealEzee(m): 7:35am On Apr 20
IyfeNamikaze:
Iran are also not Arabs.
true....persians
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by basilico: 7:46am On Apr 20
lastpage:

It still does not make it right!
Two Wrongs does not make a Single Right.
According to the UN Charter and Article 51 of the Geneva Convention, the Consulate of any Country is a Sovereign Soil of that Country, inviolable to others.
Imagine if everyone starts behaving like a Rogue State and attacking Embassies?
Up till this moment, Russia still have Embassy in EU Countries like Germany, France and even America and those Consulates are not being b0mbed like Israel did.
If Israel thinks it wants to fight and it is strong, it should go it alone and fight it own battle, stop dragging the USA into it, it should stop using F-35 and Reaper Drones to attack Unarmed Women and Children in Gaza, that is an act of Cowardice and Genocide.

One thing is certain, all these Wars in the Middle East will Stop, once Iran declares itself and having built its own Nu- clear Weap0n, just like Israel. It is just a matter of time and will happen within the next 10years.
Let us now see how Israel will now be attacking others with impunity.

BTW: The American Ambassador issue is not the same thing as Israel using Missiles to b0mb an Iranian Embassy and killing everyone inside. The Libya attack was done by Non-State Actors (Terrorists?, aggrieved members of the Public?) but the Iran Embassy attack was done by a Sovereign State (Israel). Apples Vs. Oranges.

No country will ever use nuclear on another.
Iran problem will be the mad mullahs giving crazy jihadists a nuclear bomb.
Furthermore Israel attacked the headquarters of IGRC not the adjacent embassy.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by ChristCee: 9:19am On Apr 20
SpatialKing:

You think we are not aware that your great grandfather, grandfather, father and you suffered and suffering from erectile dysfunction...
This is the best nonsense u and ur mama could come up with? person wey get ED fit born? But I no blame you, na rotten pussy dey born fools like you. Son of a terrorist, son of a stu**Pid bitch
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by BigCowHornn: 9:22am On Apr 20
Honestey:

Do you normally read news before comment? The same way terrorist Israel attacked Iranian officer that made them to respond with rocket is the same way they attacked Iraq and Syria now that has no issue with them. Because Israel has something that can defend bomb they are just attacking every country around middle east. Terrorist Israel is trying hard to cause WW3 and you are here blaming their victims! Spite!

You remind me of my little cousin years ago when we were kids. He will always complain that people are attacking and beating him but he did absolutely nothing. But go and investigate and you find he was the one brewing the trouble in the first place.

In your case though what you just have a big coconut head.

Let me fix your ignorance with info doled out in simple English specifically for your understanding.

On October 7 last year Israel was invaded by Iranian trained and equipped Terrorist from Gaza and more than 1200 people including women and children where murdered gruesomely with about 300 more taken hostage. Israel attacked Gaze and began laying waste to it but along it was discovered that the plan for that that terror attack was put together in Iran.

With Israel swearing revenge against all who part took in the terror attack directly or indirectly the General who planned it went to hide in the Iranian embassy in Syria thinking hw as safe there. Israel bombed it.

Iran is a terrorist state by doctrine and although it seems to stay peaceful outwardly it sponsors and arms so many terrorist organizations in the Middle East from Yamen to Lebanon, Gaza, Iraq and Syria. Saudi Arabia and the UAE recently fought a long war with Yamen because to try to dislodge those Iranian backed terrorists. Even Egypt and Jordan have faced the problem and that why you don't see them treating Israel as a devil for this war. They understand just that they feel the civilian causalities is much.

Did you know the Royal Jordan Air Force joined the British and US Airforce to shoot down Iranian missiles and drones fired at Israel earlier this week?

You will never hear of any real Muslim country forging close ties with Iran. if you know copy the news and post here. Rather you will hear of pure Muslim terror groups like ISIS bombing Iran. These Muslim countries fear Iran and it's proxies. Only Israel does not and strikes bark when provoked no matter where the provocation comes from.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Dicoomoba: 10:23am On Apr 20
igbosarejews:

Lol Kinzhal and Zicon, most advanced one of Russia'e Ballistic and cruise missiles are been shut down sky by old Patriot missile defense system, with only match 3 speed for a so called hypersonic missile

The deadliest weapon is with Russia Rsat Bomb
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Onyedikachi231: 1:42pm On Apr 20
mrkia:

Yes. He did. Even far more better than any other being you can ever think or read about. Or you want to say that a Man who was described by the people of IQ as having the "greatest influence upon human race" according [/b]to John William Draper, M.D.., LLD in his book "A History of the Intellectual Development of Europe, "" London 1875 doesn't have sense?

[b]Muhammad s.a.w was a man who was responsible for bringing into being a world - wide community of billions of believers who, on his authority, believe in ---

1. The miraculous birth of Jesus (s.a.w)
2. That Jesus (s.a.w) is the Messiah
3. That He gave life to the dead by God 's permission

In fact according to George Bernard Shaw Muhammad (s.a.w) could be described as "Savior of Humanity"

My brother before it will be too late free yourself and make do with the genuine religion. Thanks

When you meant bringing together under his authority, do you mean By forcefully using sword to kill anyone who wouldn't accept it?

I have accounts of Mohammed killing whole Villages for Not accepting his false teachings?

Is it what you meant?
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Onyedikachi231: 1:45pm On Apr 20
Krismas:
grin u are too ignorant.
i mean a stark iliterate. thats ur probs
no need answering u again

I am baptising you a lying intellectually handicapped phaggot.

since lies is exhausted, a normal mu lim normally runs away or cuts the person's head, but since my head is inaccessible to you, you took the easier path.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by antiMuhamad: 2:13pm On Apr 20
Krismas:
grin grin grin as usual the fools will aviod the question and start threatening! grin grin grin grin grin
your king of kings is a bastard. simple
and ur threat means nothing to me. may ur curses return back to ur head.
the question is really simple. how was ur mumu jesus born. didnt god enjoy his mother? grin
i see no reason why christain men shud complain about their women being a hoe grin grin
if u return home one day and u find ur wife pregnant. dont complain
just know it is holyspirit work grin grin
foolz
And who is this slave of a rapist prophet?
Killer prophet that is burning in hell right now.
A fool who allowed random people to suck his wife's breast. Check the link on YouTube yourself.
Was that how random men suckled your mother's breast and fingered her stinking vagina?
That means even Muhamad could have fingered or suckled your mother and you will be there grinning as his slave.
If she is not dead yet (because a bitch like her shouldn't live long)
Kindly DM me her number. I want to suck her useless breasts too...after all people suckled Muhamad's wife boobs too...
At least let her boobs be useful for once...I stead of breastfeeding idi***ots like you and your papa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vP1sPlG0qQ
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20
antiMuhamad:

And who is this slave of a rapist prophet?
Killer prophet that is burning in hell right now.
A fool who allowed random people to suck his wife's breast. Check the link on YouTube yourself.
Was that how random men suckled your mother's breast and fingered her stinking vagina?
That means even Muhamad could have fingered or suckled your mother and you will be there grinning as his slave.
If she is not dead yet (because a bitch like her shouldn't live long)
Kindly DM me her number. I want to suck her useless breasts too...after all people suckled Muhamad's wife boobs too...
At least let her boobs be useful for once...I stead of breastfeeding idi***ots like you and your papa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vP1sPlG0qQ
grin your cursed mother is a community pig pit laterine grin
foolish modafukas always thinking if one is not a christain then he must be muslims abi?
hegoat. wot do i care how much u insult islam?
answer the question if u can, and stop useless ranting.
DID god enjoy mary pvssy? or how was ur god jesus born?
read again ur foolish post and see for ursef how backward your religion is in descending to such vulgarity profanity. the Christian religion is a scam. u guys are going to hell. ur pastors and all.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by antiMuhamad: 3:07pm On Apr 20
Krismas:
grin your cursed mother is a community pig pit laterine grin
foolish modafukas always thinking if one is not a christain then he must be muslims abi?
hegoat. wot do i care how much u insult islam?
answer the question if u can, and stop useless ranting.
DID god enjoy mary pvssy? or how was ur god jesus born?
read again ur foolish post and see for ursef how backward your religion is in descending to such vulgarity profanity. the Christian religion is a scam. u guys are going to hell. ur pastors and all.
Everything you said up here matches with what they did to your religious mother....and your own birth mother. Like I said again, she is a community property. Pass her to me...I want to suckle her useless tits too and don't bother denying your terrorist-minded religion...we know you guys. grin grin
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by mrkia(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20
Onyedikachi231:

When you meant bringing together under his authority, do you mean By forcefully using sword to kill anyone who wouldn't accept it?

I have accounts of Mohammed killing whole Villages for Not accepting his false teachings?

Is it what you meant?

By force Noooo. Maybe that's what you choose to believe. From the accounts of his life tradition he never coerced anybody to accept true message of God. Do you know HE and HIS companions were subjected to a kind of brutal isolation in Bani Abd'muttalib's enclave for like three years without food and all other means of livelihoods. He had power and every means to challenge them but HE didn't. Why Because HE needs to practice the message HE brought. Allah instructs Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) [/b]in Quran 109.
"Say: O ye that reject Faith!
2 I worship not that which ye worship,
3 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6 To you be your Way, and to me mine."

[b]Also,
in Quran 2 verse 256 --- Allah says
[i[i]]"Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing."
[/i][/i]
That has been the tradition of the true religion - Islam.

[b]Do you know that Islam ruled Jerusalem for quite 4 centuries i.e from 1517 - 1917 during the uthmani caliphate ( Otoman empire) without killing even a single fowl of unbelievers. That's the true religion for you. If not for some handful of percentage among unknowledgeable Muslims who have made themselves available to the infiltrations of unbelievers and bad Christians who, within themselves want people to always experience the opposite of what the true religion - Islam stands for which is peace , no one, even you wouldn't have had the slightest audacity to question the peace that is stands for.

My brother/ sister, do you know that the West is rounding up plan to produce another Bible by 2025 That's your book..lol. a book of God but with various editions from various people to suite each editor's whims. While in the contrary Quran won't ever change IT'S originality. Alhamdulillaah!!!

My brethren borrow yourself good send of judgement and take a full time course to research into the true religion.

Alhamdulillaahi for being a Muslim
[/b][/b]
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20
antiMuhamad:

Everything you said up here matches with what they did to your religious mother....and your own birth mother. Like I said again, she is a community property. Pass her to me...I want to suckle her useless tits too and don't bother denying your terrorist-minded religion...we know you guys. grin grin
grin i am the one, who have already sucked ur mother and piss in her pvssy. so was ur god a product of fornication? did holyghost enjoy the pvssy of ur god mother?
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20
ChristCee:

@ Krismas
Eleeribuu somebody, Can you now see how Israel is taking on three of your Islamic terrorists giants at the same time and giving them hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 hot grin grin cheesy grin
You and ur papa no go die well
First to do no dey pain
grin grin grin grin
i am not tired of a bastard product of hoeing like ursef. am only indicating that the likes of u do not deserve civilized discuss. u can have no further place on my mention list. all pig fuckers like ursef and ur hoe drug addict mother need, is rough language. so may the generation of a bastard god worshippers such as u be cursed
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Onyedikachi231: 10:10am On Apr 21
mrkia:

By force Noooo. Maybe that's what you choose to believe. From the accounts of his life tradition he never coerced anybody to accept true message of God. Do you know HE and HIS companions were subjected to a kind of brutal isolation in Bani Abd'muttalib's enclave for like three years without food and all other means of livelihoods. He had power and every means to challenge them but HE didn't. Why Because HE needs to practice the message HE brought. Allah instructs Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) [/b]in Quran 109.
"Say: O ye that reject Faith!
2 I worship not that which ye worship,
3 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6 To you be your Way, and to me mine."

[b]Also,
in Quran 2 verse 256 --- Allah says
[i[i]]"Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing."
[/i][/i]
That has been the tradition of the true religion - Islam.

[b]Do you know that Islam ruled Jerusalem for quite 4 centuries i.e from 1517 - 1917 during the uthmani caliphate ( Otoman empire) without killing even a single fowl of unbelievers. That's the true religion for you. If not for some handful of percentage among unknowledgeable Muslims who have made themselves available to the infiltrations of unbelievers and bad Christians who, within themselves want people to always experience the opposite of what the true religion - Islam stands for which is peace , no one, even you wouldn't have had the slightest audacity to question the peace that is stands for.

My brother/ sister, do you know that the West is rounding up plan to produce another Bible by 2025 That's your book..lol. a book of God but with various editions from various people to suite each editor's whims. While in the contrary Quran won't ever change IT'S originality. Alhamdulillaah!!!

My brethren borrow yourself good send of judgement and take a full time course to research into the true religion.

Alhamdulillaahi for being a Muslim
[/b][/b]

First the ottoman empire was more of a political and muslim regime:.

The Ottoman Empire was governed by different sets of laws during its existence.

The Qanun, sultanic law, co-existed with religious law (mainly the Hanafi school of Islamic jurisprudence).

Legal administration in the Ottoman Empire was part of a larger scheme of balancing central and local authority.

Ottoman power revolved crucially around the administration of the rights to land, which gave a space for the local authority develop the needs of the local millet.

The jurisdictional complexity of the Ottoman Empire was aimed to permit the integration of culturally and religiously different groups.

Did you see why they needed to be at peace with the jews?

Since you said there's no compulsion in islam, what happens to an apostate, as he is tired of islam, why can't he just line his life, why try to compel him with death sentence?

I will teach you what ridda or irtidād in Arabic means:
Though I know you guys will try to twist it, but I will place a simple example, can you remember Deborah in sokoto?

commonly defined as the rejection in word or deed of their former religion (apostasy) by a person who was previously a follower of Islam.

The four major Sunni Madh'hab (schools of Islamic jurisprudence) all agree that apostasy is a sin as long as the individual does not do so in ignorance or under duress.

They also differentiate between harmful apostasy and harmless apostasy (also known as major and minor apostasy).

According to Wael Hallaq nothing of the apostasy law are derived from the Qur'an,

Some Islamic jurists, such as Hanafi jurist Sarakhsi,

Maliki jurist Abu al-Walid al-Baji, and Hanbali jurist Ibn Taymiyyah, and some contemporary Islamic jurists, such as Shafi`i Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa and Shi'a Grand Ayatollah Hossein-Ali Montazeri, argued or issued fatwas that either the changing of religion is not punishable or is only punishable under restricted circumstances.

Some groups within Islam such as the Shi'a Ismaili reject death for apostasy altogether. I love these guys as they invented assassins when they were persecuted by Sunni muslims.

Some prominent contemporary examples of death sentences threatened or issued for apostasy include Abdul Rahman, an Afghan convert to Christianity who was arrested and jailed on the charge of rejecting Islam in 2006 but later released as mentally incompetent.

If you still wanna argue the presence of capital punishment for apostates in islam, read the story of Rushdie and satanic verses. Why was he on self exile when Khomeni, Ayotallah gave him a death sentence?

Author: al-Azhr, the Egyptian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs
This Fatawa describes how an Egyptian man turned apostate and the subsequent punishment prescribed for him by the Al-Azhr Fatawa council. The following translation is a rough guide:
In the Name of Allah the Most Beneficient the Most Merciful.
Al-Azhr
Council of Fatawa.
This question was presented by Mr. Ahmed Darwish and brought forward by [name obscured] who is of German nationality.
A man whose religion was Islam and his nationality is Egyptian married a German Christian and the couple agreed that the husband would join the Christian faith and doctrine.
1) What is the Islamic ruling in relation to this man? What are the punishments prescribed for this act?
2) Are his children considered Muslim or Christian?
The Answer:
All praise is to Allah, the Lord of the Universe and salutations on the leader of the righteous, our master Muhammed, his family and all of his companions.
Thereafter:
This man has committed apostasy; he must be given a chance to repent and if he does not then he must be killed according to Shariah.
As far as his children are concerned, as long as they are children they are considered Muslim, but after they reach the age of puberty, then if they remain with Islam they are Muslim, but if they leave Islam and they do not repent they must be killed and Allah knows best.
Seal of Al-Azhr
Head of the Fatawa Council of Al-Azhr.
Abdullah al-Mishadd (عبد الله المشد‎)
23rd September 1978.

I am waiting for your reply since you said no compulsion in islam but you kill anyone who rejects the damn religion.

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by antiMuhamad: 12:27pm On Apr 21
Krismas:
grin i am the one, who have already sucked ur mother and piss in her pvssy. so was ur god a product of fornication? did holyghost enjoy the pvssy of ur god mother?
grin grin grin grin I slapped your father and mother....that ur mother before na my slave. Even your terrorist prophet and the fool you call a father combined are fools and nothing more.
I didn't enjoy ur mother's pussy so I used my legs in it....if I knack Aisha seff ur prophet go cry grin grin grin...the same way ur father cried when he saw how I tore your mother's pus**sy grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21
antiMuhamad:

grin grin grin grin I slapped your father and mother....that ur mother before na my slave. Even your terrorist prophet and the fool you call a father combined are fools and nothing more.
I didn't enjoy ur mother's pussy so I used my legs in it....if I knack Aisha seff ur prophet go cry grin grin grin...the same way ur father cried when he saw how I tore your mother's pus**sy grin grin grin
grin grin grin Since u came out of ur mother pvssy have u looked back at it?? grin grin go and check the place, i didnt only lay it, i even took it with me. she has no pvssy again. i now lay it any time i like. grin grin grin grin ur useless pit laterine mother pvssy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad / Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court / Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.