Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria (52087 Views)

Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea / There Are More US Troops In DC Than In Iraq And Syria. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Akinpresident: 9:51am On Apr 19
Onyedikachi231:

In your quoran, was there any mention of Palestine, arab or even islam anywhere around Jerusalem?

Was there anything about arabs in your quoran when allah said to Moses he has given his people that place?

When king David who is also a prophet in your quoran established Jerusalem as His capital, were there Palestinians there?

Before you people talk, this is not 700AD where Mohammed's words are true, we've unearthed lies of islam and we will kee presenting them to you people.

Enyia mechie onu gi there.
First, I'm not a quaranister.
Secondly, you're a fool to quote me without countering what I said objectively and provide a better logical response.
And finally, whatever you don't know is obviously your bane. If you can use Nairaland, I'm sure you can use Google, make use of it and stop jumping on top of threads showing signs of excruciating stupidity maligned with crass imbecility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 9:53am On Apr 19
KingPure:

I'm really sorry I had to dignify you with a response.

You have been climbing trees, but you've successfully climbed the wrong tree this time, the wrong way, with your shame and reproach just about to be blown wide open.

You opened your dirty pit, to spew this garbage against the King of kings. You're in for hell on earth. Just begin to take practical notes of your experiences hereafter.
grin grin grin as usual the fools will aviod the question and start threatening! grin grin grin grin grin
your king of kings is a bastard. simple
and ur threat means nothing to me. may ur curses return back to ur head.
the question is really simple. how was ur mumu jesus born. didnt god enjoy his mother? grin
i see no reason why christain men shud complain about their women being a hoe grin grin
if u return home one day and u find ur wife pregnant. dont complain
just know it is holyspirit work grin grin
foolz
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 9:58am On Apr 19
Akinpresident:

Secondly, you're a fool to quote me without countering what I said objectively and provide a better logical response.
And finally, whatever you don't know is obviously your bane. If you can use Nairaland, I'm sure you can use Google, make use of it and stop jumping on top of threads showing signs of excruciating stupidity maligned with crass imbecility.
grin oh boy! this is hot hot scolding grin grin grin grin grin
i wish i can like and share this post 2x. cos that onyedikachi231 fellow is a chartered mumu actually.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by WILLIAMS488: 10:00am On Apr 19
IRAN DON BUY MARKET
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by fortunez1(m): 10:02am On Apr 19
aanexplus:
Yes o. Israel retaliated
against all odds
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 10:03am On Apr 19
Oduduwapigs:

Pedophile Mohammed
grin say after me cheesy
any power, that does not want me to progress
where ever u are now
DIE! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
useless murderers. stupid religion
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by godliman: 10:04am On Apr 19
Let us do a survey on this Israel and Iran conflict. Who do you support? Click Like for Israel and Share for Iran

1 Like

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:06am On Apr 19
AngryMrMAN:

Iran has nuke and still not satisfied with peace.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the religion.

Get rid of that particular religion and the world will know peace, you know the religion.

Iran was not under that demonic religion before, watch the progress then and now

Iran not satisfied with peace ? How ?

Has Iran attacked any country if it’s not a response to an attack by that country ?

the west won’t leave Iran alone to be a sovereign state and you blame reactions on Iran …

Israel attacks irans embassy in Syria, Iran sends warning strikes, you blame Iran…

Ultimately you say it’s religion that’s the issue… May God help your head
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 10:09am On Apr 19
grin in iran like right now wink

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Lawag3: 10:10am On Apr 19
Akinpresident:

Use Google son.
I know you don't visit libraries.

So in your little mind old man google will tell you Palestine existed in the time of Jesus. And Palestinians lived in Bethlehem then.

Ignorant fellow
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Onyedikachi231: 10:10am On Apr 19
Akinpresident:

You still didn't say anything, though I won't be waiting for an empty skull that only has worthless hadith and useless quoran occupying where brain is supposed to be located.

In your quoran were there arabs in Jerusalem? Yea or No or should we say the quoran is extraordinarily useless.

You see muslim and sense are two parallel lines.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Boldideas: 10:10am On Apr 19
Krismas:
grin grin grin as usual the fools will aviod the question and start threatening! grin grin grin grin grin
the question is really simple. how was ur mumu jesus born. didnt god enjoy his mother? grin
i see no reason why christain men shud complain about their women being a hoe grin grin
foolz

To be candid, I believe that you are a Boko Haram.. The holy spirit is the spirit of God. If God is Allah, you just cursed your Allah because of your foolishness.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Onyedikachi231: 10:11am On Apr 19
Krismas:
grin 7people died in the Iranian consulate illegal bombings israel did in syria. while no one died in irans retaliatory drone attack on israel and israel was given 72 hours notice. plus most of the drones and missiles carried no explosive payloads. i.e they were dummies. now talk again, wot is disproportionate about irans retaliatory attack?

So what if Israel had no air defence?

I want to understand your answer well.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 10:11am On Apr 19
Boldideas:

To be candid, I believe that you are a Boko Haram..
grin believe wot u like. thats u bloody business
ordinary question, the mumu cant answer. how was ur jesus born?
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Jasonekah98: 10:16am On Apr 19
On their Leader's birthday o grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 10:16am On Apr 19
Onyedikachi231:

So what if Israel had no air defence?

I want to understand your answer well.
grin israel has no air defense.
america helped israel.
israel is an american project. they are in the middle east to serve american geo political interest.
israel did not want to go so hard on gaza. it was america who insisted behind close doors that they should
and even gave them so much bombs without congressional approval to carry out the genocide
this is israels anger with americas current shift of position. as in, we were doing ur bidding! why u turning against us?
So, what was ur question again?
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Ready2speak: 10:17am On Apr 19
Who is financing Hamas, Hezbollah and the other Yemenis who derive pleasure in terror?
PepeXKermit:

You must be a full and a hypocrite like your western masters. Do you know what it is to strike the embassy of a country? Even America sef no fit do am. Who struck first? You fooools are talking like iran was first to strike them in their land.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Donemmy(m): 10:28am On Apr 19
You're a wise Man.
malali:
Nigeria should position itself to milk the oil windfall.

Sell maximum quota, stay low don't make noise.

Revenue.Revenue.Revenue.

USA is about to fight another proxy war in iran ??

Is the USA really going to stay "neutral" and let them slug it out ??

Never fight an area boy in his territory, even if you are 10X stronger than him........Wait till you catch him unawares !!
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by luluman: 10:28am On Apr 19
Kaycee9242:
Make them sha no fight am near us, we get dangerous weapons ooooo
Na only Jihadist and area boys una get. grin
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Khallicopyro: 10:28am On Apr 19
Israel no won gree for anybody 💥💥💣🔥🔥🔭🔭📡🤖💪🥷🌡️🚁✈️🛩️🕹️⚖️🛰️
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Onyedikachi231: 10:33am On Apr 19
Akinpresident:

And also I won't take an animal that his belief system comes from what one imaginary demon dog allah told one mad nymphomaniac man to reveal whenever conji is holding him.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by CrossRhodes: 10:33am On Apr 19
Sermwell:

You need to fight ALL your troublesome neighbors otherwise they will swallow you!!
This is a life lesson!! LEARN!!! grin
grin
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by ahmedio2017(m): 10:43am On Apr 19
Whalis:

Acts 9:4-5 and 15-16
King James Version (KJV)

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: 16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

Anyways, the following passage should answer some other query you might have:

Matthew 28:19
King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

#Not everyone who reads Sacred scriptures understands it.
Now show me the religion you follow where it says you should be counted as one

Jesus word cannot be contradicted
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by mrkia(m): 10:46am On Apr 19
Alhamdulillaahi for being a Muslim.

Allah has prepared the Muslims for this unbelievers. Allah says in Quran from 118 --

"O believers! Do not associate closely with others who would not miss a chance to harm you. Their only desire is to see you suffer. Their prejudice has become evident from what they say—and what their hearts hide is far worse. We have made Our revelations clear to you, if only you understood."

"Here you are! You love them but they do not love you, and you believe in all Scriptures. When they meet you they say, “We believe.” But when alone, they bite their fingertips in rage. Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “˹May you˺ die of your rage!” Surely Allah knows best what is ˹hidden˺ in the heart."

"When you ˹believers˺ are touched with good, they grieve; but when you are afflicted with evil, they rejoice. ˹Yet,˺ if you are patient and mindful ˹of Allah˺, their schemes will not harm you in the least. Surely Allah is Fully Aware of what they do."

Allah then talk about the sacrosanctiness of our Victory in Quran 3 verse 139

"Do not falter or grieve, for you will have the upper hand, if you are ˹true˺ believers."

The end shall actually justify the means

Alhamdulillaah
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by FoolishBoy419: 10:46am On Apr 19
OfficialAPCNig:
Iran who couldn't shoot down even a single missile was threatening Israel.

We are now waiting for Iran to do their worse

😂😂😂😂

Read, read, read.
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by LordIsaac(m): 10:47am On Apr 19
God bless Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Obaranje: 10:49am On Apr 19
drlateef:
There is no doubt the third world war has begun. And it will be a nuclear war. Let everyone prepare for total annihilation of the world. The zionists have started it by attacking Iran first in their consulate in Syria. Eat your last meal before meeting God almighty. We are dead men walking.
oga Iran no chop bellyfull

Who won fight the world war
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Onyedikachi231: 10:52am On Apr 19
Krismas:
grin israel has no air defense.
america helped israel.
israel is an american project. they are in the middle east to serve american geo political interest.
israel did not want to go so hard on gaza. it was america who insisted behind close doors that they should
and even gave them so much bombs without congressional approval to carry out the genocide
this is israels anger with americas current shift of position. as in, we were doing ur bidding! why u turning against us?
So, what was ur question again?

So who helped Iran?

That is why they are called allies, or you forgot the meaning or decided to feign ignorance.

I love that country Jordan, very intuitive after making that drastic mistake of 6 days war with Israel.
Did America also help Israel during the 6 days war?

Israel and the US share intelligence and weapons, they must help each other, let you Islamist jihadist form your own allies and do something good for your lives.

All the aides given to Gaza, they were busy building tunnels to go kill jews, instead of developing themselves, they pay Money to any arab Islamist terrorist that kills any number of jews.

We are talking about Israel Iran war, leave the remaining gibberish.

According to The War Zone, a defence and security affairs website, the US could have used its space-based early warning systems, especially the Space-Based Infrared System constellation, which is designed to detect ballistic missiles but can also detect smaller thermal signatures.

While US, British, Jordanian and Israeli combat aircraft also took part in intercepting these projectiles, along with the US Navy's Aegis missile defence system, the foiling of the hours-long Iranian attack once again highlighted the sophisticated, multi-layered missile defence deployed by Israel.

In particular, Israel's Arrow 2 and Arrow 3 systems, jointly developed with the US, were pressed into action during the unprecedented assault, which was Iran's first-ever direct attack on Israel.

Didn't Iran know that UK, the US and their allies will support Israel when things like this happen, so why are you guys crying now after the result of your foolishness, was this not same pattern you guys used during hamas attack in Israel?

You know they must retaliate when you attack them, and that the west will support them, so why sponsor terrorists to attack them, even sending 300 into their country.

Pay the price of your actions.

Ohh! You muslims are just too daft for things like this.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by mrkia(m): 10:53am On Apr 19
I know people of good IQ sense of judgement will definitely and undeniably stand with IRAN

Alhamdulillaahi for being a Muslim
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Jusdamian: 10:56am On Apr 19
Krismas:
foolz
if u dont believe in jesus,dont insult GOD..when ur papa the devil begin punish u, na who go save u?
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Obaranje: 10:56am On Apr 19
SoNature:
Israel needs to tread with caution. You cannot fight all your neighbours at the same time. Wars set countries backwards. We must promote peace at all costs.
it's not a new thing to them they have done it more than once before

So forget that matter they know their enemies very well more than you

Israel have been into this game for many years now. They were created through war, survive through war, advance through war

Shebi Iran sey them get nuclear weapons? Oya time don reach for them to use am, we don tire for their talk talk.

Israel don't talk too much, their actions do the talking unlike Iran chooo chooo chooo everytime
Re: Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria by Krismas(m): 10:59am On Apr 19
Onyedikachi231:

So who helped Iran?

That is why they are called allies, or you forgot the meaning or decided to feign ignorance.

I love that country Jordan, very intuitive after making that drastic mistake of 6 days war with Israel.
Did America also help Israel during the 6 days war?

Israel and the US share intelligence and weapons, they must help each other, let you Islamist jihadist form your own allies and do something good for your lives.

All the aides given to Gaza, they were busy building tunnels to go kill jews, instead of developing themselves, they pay Money to any arab Islamist terrorist that kills any number of jews.

We are talking about Israel Iran war, leave the remaining gibberish.

According to The War Zone, a defence and security affairs website, the US could have used its space-based early warning systems, especially the Space-Based Infrared System constellation, which is designed to detect ballistic missiles but can also detect smaller thermal signatures.

While US, British, Jordanian and Israeli combat aircraft also took part in intercepting these projectiles, along with the US Navy's Aegis missile defence system, the foiling of the hours-long Iranian attack once again highlighted the sophisticated, multi-layered missile defence deployed by Israel.

In particular, Israel's Arrow 2 and Arrow 3 systems, jointly developed with the US, were pressed into action during the unprecedented assault, which was Iran's first-ever direct attack on Israel.

Ohh! You muslims are just too daft for things like this.
grin u are too ignorant.
i mean a stark iliterate. thats ur probs
no need answering u again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.