Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting (32150 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by fuckJones(f): 7:54am On Apr 19
Mopolchi:
Wike and his G-5 should be banned from PDP
banned them and see demolition of PDP members property in Abuja, some of them got the license through illegal means.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Lithiumite: 7:55am On Apr 19
Malroux:
Why is PDP afraid of suspending these group of renegades?

Politics at that level isn't your typical village meeting where you just hold shouting competition to settle scores, it's about being strategic and compromises have to be made where necessary.....whole group interest supercedes individual interest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Themanleshey: 7:55am On Apr 19
Malroux:
There's a job opening in my place of work buddy.

You self like better thing , you see as the guy dey dedicated to what he believes in you want snatch am.

Go look for ur own employee somewhere else .

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:57am On Apr 19
EponObi:
Lmaoooooo. This is unbelievable, but then it's Jagaban. The grandmaster of modern politics in Africa.

By proxy, Ortom - an ex PDP governor and current member of the PDP - explicitly declared support for Tinubu before that PDP NEC meeting. Not an ordinary declaration - he said people should support Tinubu for second term - when he's still running his first term 😂; that even Buhari did two terms and Tinubu is even a greater public administrator. It's why Dino attacked him at the NEC meeting.

Aside their anti-party activities in 2023, that public statement alone is enough to suspend Ortom from the party.

Then, Wike's henchman Damagum remained acting chairman after the meeting. In three months, a new chairman will emerge from the North Central and I can bet my balls, one of Wike's stooge will emerge victor.

Atiku has lost total influence and control of PDP. He's dead politically. In 2027, he will emerge as the presidential candidate of the PDP - if I'm Tinubu - I will ensure he's their candidate and let Wike and the G5 govs run him street the second time. There is also Bala Mohamed - the chairman of the PDP govs - who is also there to do the bidding of Tinubu.

Through Wike, Tinubu has control of the PDP. I don't think people understand how insane that is. 2027 is a done deal before the 25% completion of his first term.

Is that the man Obi and his !diotic Obidients think they can wrestle power from? Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dey play!

There's currently zero opposition in this country as it stands. Mf Wike even parked his official FCT minister car in the VVIP section of the Wadata Plaza, right beside Bala Mohamed's car. O por! It's plenty. 🤣

After how the NEC went, I'm sure this merry dance is the tip of the iceberg of what went down yesterday. Wike and G5 goons would have partied overnight with booze, hard drugs, and oloshos. 😂😂😂

Atiku!!!!!! 😂 Who did you offend?

Anyways, has anyone recently heard from EponObi? It's been long I saw him sew one of his useless threads? Abi him sewing machine get fault? Asiwaju should please donate a new one to him. You know an idle man is a devil's kinikan kinikan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No more bad news and deaths in the country, the Agulu fraud automatically lost his job 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
did u see Obi in d meeting?

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:57am On Apr 19
Eteka1:
G5 still intact, to the disappointment of their haters.

Everything haters, hating, na una them Dey use play. You and this supposed haters. They do 10% and steal the rest, you praise them. Dubai do 100%

Singapore, China, etc, they are putting the country to the future, we are thinking of train, road to calabar in 2024, still talking about electricity.

Yet Una dey fight una selves, same poor masses. The politicians really know how to use the DIVIDE AND RULE POLITICS well.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by toujurs: 7:58am On Apr 19
Atiku was a big fool, in this past election. You've ended your political career. Bye. Go and enjoy your loot.

First of all, he thought he could win, without Obi, look at how he is irrelevant compared to Obi, secondly he would have supported power to the south

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by chidi01(m): 8:01am On Apr 19
Politicians always plotting for the next election
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by illuminutty: 8:03am On Apr 19
Appletek:
Obidients are having red eyes over PDP matter. What is the business of you losers in PDP matter?

Obidients that defeated PDAPC in Lagos and Abuja, and completely obliterated PDP in SE and other zones. The joke is on you. PDP is dead.

Obidients are the only opposition giving corn heads like you nightmare and high bp.

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Lithiumite: 8:03am On Apr 19
SoNature:
Those ones na mumu ex-governors. They were the footstool Wike needed to achieve his political ambition. Today, they are politically irrelevant while Wike is waxing stronger in an opposition government.

Those guys are still relevant as long as they are with wike and seyi makinde,those 2 are formidable enough to hold their own against anybody in the PDP,not even atiku can underestimate them.....Wike for now is what you call an enabler,he is still an asset to anyone he sides with and a thorn in the flesh of whoever he opposes. Tinubu needs him,PDP needs him....non of those govs can stand up to him with aso rock solidly behind him.

Most of the govs are first term govs except for Bauchi and Edo..... obaseki is already feeling the heat and he will be the scapegoat for any dissenting voice against Wike in that PDP.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by AmazingELixir: 8:04am On Apr 19
grin

How come anything obedient touches turn to dust....immediately they started capping about Wike's downfall at the PDP NEC meeting I immediately knew Wike will triumph.

Na waoooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Iziquiel(m): 8:05am On Apr 19
DMerciful:
Wike go eventually fight Tinubu.

LP/coalition will win 2027 presidential election!

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by gigabyte13: 8:05am On Apr 19
As long as the current chairman is still there
They are the winners.....
Atiku and him boiz are just poor, very poor strategically.........
Atiku don broke 🤣😅😅😂😅😂😅😂😅
Na Wike dey run things now
Na name ATIKU carry for head
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Obiedun(m): 8:06am On Apr 19
Racoon:
They may be having the upper hand now but it has not end well for them. Most of them lost elections into the senate except Wike that used his chances to rig in Rivers.
That is not a big deal. Obi lost his election
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by AngelicBeing: 8:07am On Apr 19
EponObi:
Lmaoooooo. This is unbelievable, but then it's Jagaban. The grandmaster of modern politics in Africa.

By proxy, Ortom - an ex PDP governor and current member of the PDP - explicitly declared support for Tinubu before that PDP NEC meeting. Not an ordinary declaration - he said people should support Tinubu for second term - when he's still running his first term 😂; that even Buhari did two terms and Tinubu is even a greater public administrator. It's why Dino attacked him at the NEC meeting.

Aside their anti-party activities in 2023, that public statement alone is enough to suspend Ortom from the party.

Then, Wike's henchman Damagum remained acting chairman after the meeting. In three months, a new chairman will emerge from the North Central and I can bet my balls, one of Wike's stooge will emerge victor.

Atiku has lost total influence and control of PDP. He's dead politically. In 2027, he will emerge as the presidential candidate of the PDP - if I'm Tinubu - I will ensure he's their candidate and let Wike and the G5 govs run him street the second time. There is also Bala Mohamed - the chairman of the PDP govs - who is also there to do the bidding of Tinubu.

Through Wike, Tinubu has control of the PDP. I don't think people understand how insane that is. 2027 is a done deal before the 25% completion of his first term.

Is that the man Obi and his !diotic Obidients think they can wrestle power from? Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dey play!

There's currently zero opposition in this country as it stands. Mf Wike even parked his official FCT minister car in the VVIP section of the Wadata Plaza, right beside Bala Mohamed's car. O por! It's plenty. 🤣

After how the NEC went, I'm sure this merry dance is the tip of the iceberg of what went down yesterday. Wike and G5 goons would have partied overnight with booze, hard drugs, and oloshos. 😂😂😂

Anyways, has anyone recently heard from EponObi? It's been long I saw him sew one of his useless threads? Abi him sewing machine get fault? Asiwaju should please donate a new one to him. You know an idle man is a devil's kinikan kinikan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No more bad news and deaths in the country, the Agulu fraud automatically lost his job 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
For putting a nail on the coffin of PDP with this your comments, l will ask DSS to arrest and detain you for 700 years in Kebbi state, l will send your national ID and passport to DSS today tongue

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Lithiumite: 8:10am On Apr 19
EponObi:

Don't mind those guys who knows nothing about politics,if you know saudi Arabia is supporting Israel,a Jewish state against Iran a fellow Muslim state like them,then you know politics is deeper than you think.

A game of chess is far more tougher than a wrestling competition!!

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Nauttyprof(m): 8:10am On Apr 19
Malroux:

PDP will die a natural death. Where will they get funds for the party? Also, Atiku despite his status failed in that area when he left the party for personal ambition.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by fuckJones(f): 8:11am On Apr 19
Mopolchi:
Wike and his G-5 should be banned from PDP
that can't happen, PDP need wike more than wike needed them. do you know the position of minister for fct? mention one PDP top politician that don't have house in fct?

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by ignis: 8:12am On Apr 19
fuckJones:
PDP will not try it with wike, wike will just mark some of their property in fct for demolition

Because Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by FellaG: 8:14am On Apr 19
EponObi:

Normal lazy yooth analysing with enthusiasm what will keep his country backwards for another 20yrs
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by FatherOfJesus: 8:16am On Apr 19
Ikpeazu is not relevant.
He cannot win his ward in Obingwa for PDP in the next election
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by delzbaba(m): 8:17am On Apr 19
The only weak point in Wikes strategy is he doesn't have a strong northerner and southwesterner in his corner
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by abobote: 8:17am On Apr 19
EponObi:

I was reading your comment till I realised that you are senseless
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by AviatorMoney(m): 8:19am On Apr 19
Malroux:
They are the owners of PDP right now
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Akujuriobi: 8:22am On Apr 19
Am not a member of PDP but to be honest anti party is dangerous for our democracy and nobody should celebrate or hail those doing it, it might be another party tomorrow. Those doing have no integrity in them.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Akujuriobi: 8:24am On Apr 19
Am not a member of PDP but to be honest anti party is dangerous for our democracy and nobody should celebrate or hail those doing it, it might be another party tomorrow. Those doing it have no integrity in them.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by jattopeter(m): 8:27am On Apr 19
PDP are not serious at all , Come 2027 it will be another easy victory for APC.
Malroux:
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by ddippset(m): 8:28am On Apr 19
That's the joke PDP has become.

Imagine having a meeting after the losses of 2023, and those who are celebrating are still the minority ones who worked against the party in 2023.

PDP should just convert into a social club.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by WorldRichest: 8:33am On Apr 19
Malroux:

The last word in your post, does Atikulation Abubakar know the meaning?

You are comparing Atiku's low intelligence to that of Barrister Nyezom Wike and Engineer Seyi Makinde, not to talk about the other three members of the G-5.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by WorldRichest: 8:35am On Apr 19
Malroux:

You are still operating your baby factory? You will soon be caught, arrested, prosecuted, sentenced, and publicly disgraced
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Remite011(m): 8:37am On Apr 19
Malroux:

Can I put in for it brodaman
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Omenlon: 8:39am On Apr 19
illuminutty:

Obidients that defeated PDAPC in Lagos and Abuja, and completely obliterated PDP in SE and other zones. The joke is on you. PDP is dead.

Obidients are the only opposition giving corn heads like you nightmare and high bp.
maybe you don't know the meaning of opposition in politics, maybe you are referring to social media noise making. PDP still has the numbers in both senate and HOR, PDP still has more governors after APC so how LP has become the only opposition is best known to only obidients people.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by victorclean(f): 8:40am On Apr 19
A huge win for Tinubu. Makinde is there protecting the interest of Tinubu. Ofcourse you know hypocrisy. Anywhere hypocrisy exists, expect one npawerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.