Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting (32159 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by fuckJones(f): 8:45am On Apr 19
ignis:

Because Nigeria is a lawless country.
go to court
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Otamendi99(m): 8:46am On Apr 19
SoNature:
Those ones na mumu ex-governors. They were the footstool Wike needed to achieve his political ambition. Today, they are politically irrelevant while Wike is waxing stronger in an opposition government.

Irrelevant with dia boys in Govt and Den no Efcc mata.. dem sign beta deals in France & UK den. D r winning codedly.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Focusmind: 8:47am On Apr 19
Lucky 5! grin grin

The kind of team I would like to belong. Ortom , Ugwuanyi and Okezie are enjoying on the back of Wike. I doubt if anybody will harass them , not even EFCC. Wike will personally come to court with them. He is really providing "good leadership " to his team.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Gandrova: 8:49am On Apr 19
If I were Atiku Abubakar, I will humble my self to accept these G5 guys. They are political spoilers for him. He needs to mind his ways with them ! As for Hobi, he is a little fraction in Decimal point.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by VULCAN(m): 8:51am On Apr 19
Just look at the epistle a supposed man wrote about political gladiators as early as 6.45am.

If he had an independent source of living and was not an urchnn -is it possible that a successful man will start his day with praising men who are busy ensuring that their generations never taste poverty while he is busy attacking Peter Obi by 6.45am.

Peter Obi a man who was a billionaire ever before he became a governor.

Of all of the people he is praising- only Makinde is self made. The rest made their wealth from govt.

What a fool.

EponObi:
Lmaoooooo. This is unbelievable, but then it's Jagaban. The grandmaster of modern politics in Africa.

By proxy, Ortom - an ex PDP governor and current member of the PDP - explicitly declared support for Tinubu before that PDP NEC meeting. Not an ordinary declaration - he said people should support Tinubu for second term - when he's still running his first term 😂; that even Buhari did two terms and Tinubu is even a greater public administrator. It's why Dino attacked him at the NEC meeting.

Aside their anti-party activities in 2023, that public statement alone is enough to suspend Ortom from the party.

Then, Wike's henchman Damagum remained acting chairman after the meeting. In three months, a new chairman will emerge from the North Central and I can bet my balls, one of Wike's stooge will emerge victor.

Atiku has lost total influence and control of PDP. He's dead politically. In 2027, he will emerge as the presidential candidate of the PDP - if I'm Tinubu - I will ensure he's their candidate and let Wike and the G5 govs run him street the second time. There is also Bala Mohamed - the chairman of the PDP govs - who is also there to do the bidding of Tinubu.

Through Wike, Tinubu has control of the PDP. I don't think people understand how insane that is. 2027 is a done deal before the 25% completion of his first term.

Is that the man Obi and his !diotic Obidients think they can wrestle power from? Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dey play!

There's currently zero opposition in this country as it stands. Mf Wike even parked his official FCT minister car in the VVIP section of the Wadata Plaza, right beside Bala Mohamed's car. O por! It's plenty. 🤣

After how the NEC went, I'm sure this merry dance is the tip of the iceberg of what went down yesterday. Wike and G5 goons would have partied overnight with booze, hard drugs, and oloshos. 😂😂😂

Atiku!!!!!! 😂 Who did you offend?

Anyways, has anyone recently heard from EponObi? It's been long I saw him sew one of his useless threads? Abi him sewing machine get fault? Asiwaju should please donate a new one to him. You know an idle man is a devil's kinikan kinikan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No more bad news and deaths in the country, the Agulu fraud automatically lost his job 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by bencr7: 9:16am On Apr 19
So wike still they and still get power for pdp,one leg in apc and one leg in pdp 😂😂😂
I can see pdp and LP with their party problem no they serious.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by NaijaphiliaBlog: 9:28am On Apr 19
babat001:

Location and job description brother, a brother needs work.

Check out this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7851192/thread-job-seekers/1#129514572

Lots of opportunities there.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by NaijaphiliaBlog: 9:35am On Apr 19
Remite011:

Can I put in for it brodaman

Check out this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7851192/thread-job-seekers/1#129514572

Many job opportunities there.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by jogojogo: 9:36am On Apr 19
Malroux:
Why is PDP afraid of suspending these group of renegades?
It's simple! They are BIGGER than PDP and its annex but less than APC
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by peleson1: 9:44am On Apr 19
Spent forces

Una no matter again
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by jeromestarks: 9:48am On Apr 19
EponObi:
Lmaoooooo. This is unb ofelievable, but then it's Jagaban. The grandmaster of modern politics in Africa.

Wike and the G5 spoke through Ortom - an ex PDP governor and current member of the PDP - explicitly declared support for Tinubu before that PDP NEC meeting. Not an ordinary declaration - he said people should support Tinubu for second term - when he's still running his first term 😂; that even Buhari did two terms and Tinubu is even a greater public administrator. It's why Dino attacked him at the NEC meeting.

Aside their anti-party activities in 2023, that public statement alone is enough to suspend Ortom from the party.

Then, Wike's henchman Damagum remained acting chairman after the meeting. In three months, a new chairman will emerge from the North Central and I can bet my balls, one of Wike's stooge will emerge victor.

Atiku has lost total influence and control of PDP. He's dead politically. In 2027, he will emerge as the presidential candidate of the PDP - if I'm Tinubu - I will ensure he's their candidate and let Wike and the G5 govs run him street the second time. There is also Bala Mohamed - the chairman of the PDP govs - who is also there to do the bidding of Tinubu.

Through Wike, Tinubu has control of the PDP. I don't think people understand how insane that is. 2027 is a done deal before the 25% completion of his first term.

Is that the man Obi and his !diotic Obidients think they can wrestle power from? Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dey play!

There's currently zero opposition in this country as it stands. Mf Wike even parked his official FCT minister car in the VVIP section of the Wadata Plaza, right beside Bala Mohamed's car. O por! It's plenty. 🤣

After how the NEC went, I'm sure this merry dance is the tip of the iceberg of what went down yesterday. Wike and G5 goons would have partied overnight with booze, hard drugs, and oloshos. 😂😂😂

Atiku!!!!!! 😂 Who did you offend?

Anyways, has anyone recently heard from EponObi? It's been long I saw him sew one of his useless threads? Abi him sewing machine get fault? Asiwaju should please donate a new one to him. You know an idle man is a devil's kinikan kinikan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No more bad news and deaths in the country, the Agulu fraud automatically lost his job 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You're a Daemon
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by fortunez1(m): 9:50am On Apr 19
Malroux:
na them they run the party , paying all dues and staff salaries
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by fortunez1(m): 9:50am On Apr 19
Wike na man
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Bimpe29: 10:41am On Apr 19
This Wike political scheme is really erratic and noble.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by edungene7: 10:44am On Apr 19
G5 or 5 hardened criminals Nigerians are known for celebrating rasacality a major reason why the politicians steal with impunity
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Afamed: 10:44am On Apr 19
Pandemic Development party
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by ridbell01(m): 10:47am On Apr 19
Racoon:
They may be having the upper hand now but it has not end well for them. Most of them lost elections into the senate except Wike that used his chances to rig in Rivers.
his chance to rigged in PDP
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Slurity(m): 10:48am On Apr 19
Malroux:
THAT WILL BE THE END AND BURIAL OF THE USELESS PARTY.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Kaiser20: 10:51am On Apr 19
Eteka1:
G5 still intact, to the disappointment of their haters.
The haters are also the celebrants, naa internal wahala
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:59am On Apr 19
Malroux:
There's a job opening in my place of work buddy.
Give him work abeg!
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by eedhrisademola(m): 11:03am On Apr 19
fuckJones:
PDP will not try it with wike, wike will just mark some of their property in fct for demolition

WELL, E GO JUST TURN TO WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCILS IN D HANDS OF THE WIKEDIRECTION!!
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Mopolchi: 11:11am On Apr 19
This is the problem. They should find a way to deal with him; he is appearing intractable for the party.
fuckJones:
that can't happen, PDP need wike more than wike needed them. do you know the position of minister for fct? mention one PDP top politician that don't have house in fct?
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by PepeXKermit: 11:19am On Apr 19
Appletek:
Obidients are having red eyes over PDP matter. What is the business of you losers in PDP matter?

You know, this is the exact same question obedients are asking you guys over obimatter. Shebi election has finished focus on your winner
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by jordyspices: 11:39am On Apr 19
People dat are suppose to be on jail na the masses I pity pass
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by ufuosman(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19
PDP otilor
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by MightySparrow: 1:07pm On Apr 19
Malroux:

They will cripple the party. It has been clearly shown that no part of Nigeria can singlehandedly enthrone a president.

Atiku made a serious blunder.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Rebelutionary: 1:13pm On Apr 19
Malroux:
Because they know what you don't know which is that the Wikes and his crew have so entrenched themselves in the party machinery while Atiku and his were holidaying in Dubai! It will be suicide to do that NOW cos PDP as it stands NOW can't afford a crisis that will lead to an exodus if men like Wike!

The Atiku camp has chosen to fight another day but the outcome of that fight is what we don't know!

PDP have been down this road before but some of you just sit and posit what you think should be meted to Wike and co because you choose not to understand party dynamics. Need I remind you that it was this exact same situation that they allowed to fester that lead to the defeat of PDP in 2015 ditto 2023 when the Amaechis, Saraki and Co formed the nPDP?

2027 is around the corner and if they don't put their house in order your guess is as good as mine!
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Wetlands22: 1:38pm On Apr 19
Malroux:
Calm down if you don't understand anything.
PDP and Atiku breached their agreement
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by Perocom(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19
Malroux:

Because they are the stalwarts of the party. Wike alone can sink PDP if they do love-vendor
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by lexyclasy: 3:34pm On Apr 19
SoNature:
Those ones na mumu ex-governors. They were the footstool Wike needed to achieve his political ambition. Today, they are politically irrelevant while Wike is waxing stronger in an opposition government.
Shut up all the G5 were agreed to support any presidential candidate of their choice. Ortom supported Obi, etc.
Re: Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting by alobright17(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19
DMerciful:
Wike go eventually fight Tinubu.

LP/coalition will win 2027 presidential election!
From wike is dead politically to now wike will Tinubu ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki / Victor Banjo's Children Speak 50 Years After His Demise / Daniel Nwankwo Kalu: Obituary Of Soldier Shot Dead In A Gun Battle In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.