Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials (17245 Views)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals / Maina: EFCC & Prison Officials Clash Over Who Should Detain Ex Pension Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Snowx: 7:31am On Apr 19
He's is in Ikoyi..no he has been moved to Kirirkiri..which one una wan make us believe? Is better you guyz keep shut
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by NairalandGOAT1: 7:32am On Apr 19
All we know be say Bobby dey prison...

The question wey una supposed na whether e dey inside man or woman prison because the woman na correct guy man him be
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Tetraozonaitera: 7:33am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:
BECAUSE THE ILLITERATE FOOL PLEADED GUILTY.

When you plead guilty to a crime in court, you are at the mercy of the judge to do as he or she pleases...

Bobrisky deserve an award, he seem like the first Nigerian will ever plead guilty to a crime in court

You are the Fool here not Bobrisky.
And your post is riddled with facts that you are an illiterate too.
He was wise to have pleaded guilty because there are good evidences he can never deny on the internet.
You only plead not guilty to a crime you committed and can defend because of lack of evidence.
In the case of Cubana priest, his lawyers want to chop him because he is a billionaire.
The case will linger for a long time and when eventually found guilty, he suffers greater punishment than Bob because he wasted the time of the court of law.
There are various evidences that he is guilty of the offence so, he shouldn't have pleaded not guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by streetfabulous: 7:37am On Apr 19
A heavy fine and hours of community service would have been more appropriate for this offense. At least the fine wil be revenue to FGN. Now the Govt. will incur expenses to accommodate an extra prisoner in an already congested prison system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by AK481(m): 7:37am On Apr 19
The court just lost an opportunity for people to trust it and plead guilty over spraying money.

Bob was treated unfairly , a first time money sprayer been treated like an armed robber .

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Johnkennie(m): 7:38am On Apr 19
She will humble after everything...

grin
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Hanndye: 7:40am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:
BECAUSE THE ILLITERATE FOOL PLEADED GUILTY.

When you plead guilty to a crime in court, you are at the mercy of the judge to do as he or she pleases...

Bobrisky deserve an award, he seem like the first Nigerian will ever plead guilty to a crime in court
Am curious why he come dey pain you now? If he plead not guilty he for no pain you like this?

I think Bobrisky played a fast one on you people again.

Why use a filmsy excuse to nail him if not just playing to the gallery. Something that everybody does. The politicians are even the worst for it during their campaigns.

Now the witch-hunting will trickle down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by dkidd: 7:54am On Apr 19
As much as I dislike bobrisky this isn't justice at all... We as a country lack direction from clueless leaders to even more dumber subjects and citizens. Why will his offense warrant such penalties if he wasn't targeted to be taught a bitter lesson by someone evidently highly places? They bend and manipulate the law to oppress us yet we still celebrate them. It's Bobrisky today, could be any of us tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by dkidd: 7:57am On Apr 19
Hanndye:

Am curious why he come dey pain you now? If he plead not guilty he for no pain you like this?

Why use a filmsy excuse to nail him if not just playing to the gallery. Something that everybody does. The politicians are even the worst for it during their campaigns

Exactly the point I have been trying to tell these online fools from the onset. I just want to watch and see how far they will take this new witch-hunting. Who gets burnt and who doesn't

Although I already know how the puppet masters will string it

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by freemi(m): 8:02am On Apr 19
He will b out before August ending
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Shedrick: 8:26am On Apr 19
dkidd:
As much as I dislike bobrisky this isn't justice at all... We as a country lack direction from clueless leaders to even more dumber subjects and citizens. Why will his offense warrant such penalties if he wasn't targeted to be taught a bitter lesson by someone evidently highly places? They bend and manipulate the law to oppress us yet we still celebrate them. It's Bobrisky today, could be any of us tomorrow.
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Glimpsetv: 8:29am On Apr 19
And Yahaya Bello is still on the run when he needs to be chilling with EFCC by now.

Dino Milaye has a new for Yahaya Bello o:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8-S5y2CYH8
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by ivolt: 8:37am On Apr 19
Jestin:
Bob should relocate to USA or Canada when he/she is out. That is where confuse gender is celebrated
He would lose his source of income if he relocates.
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by superCleanworks(m): 8:38am On Apr 19
Kobicove:
By the time Bobrisky comes out his brain would have gone back to factory settings grin

I just laugh when I see you guys say this FACTORY RESET thing. You think prison can break the spirit of someone like Bobrisky? It takes a lot of guts to do what he does everyday and he has been doing it in this Nigeria that has laws for years. That guy is one of the toughest hustlers in Nigeria and you will be so shocked that this is the highest publicity he can ever get, you will see the manifestation in a few months time.
I think the government goofed on this one. They should have nailed him for something more concrete (which they lack) that would see him locked for 14 years but as it stands, they have given him a free matyr status.

He should be out in 3 to 4 months and I am sure he will be eating better than most people who are enjoying freedom outside. Yes, he has the money and wealthy supporters that will ensure that nothing happens to him there. You might not understand sha. Nigerian prison is not the same when you have money and influence.

After this, the guy has PAID his dues in full and any attempt to put him in jail again will generate serious trouble.

Not a Bobrisky fan or supporter, just saying it how I see it.
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by NFBI: 9:04am On Apr 19
chai this fine gurl don suffer 😒
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by dheolexaone(f): 9:07am On Apr 19
Lalami3232:

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Men that don't have a single respect for women and just open their mouth waaaaah online to talk under the 200mb daily sub don't have anything to offer as most of them are using transfer of aggression of their bastard paternity to judge others.
How many ladies or young girls have you spared from having intimate times with?

If you are promoting a virgin and sex free relationship, God bless you mightily!
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by nedekid: 9:21am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:
BECAUSE THE ILLITERATE FOOL AND B.Sc LAWYER PLEADED GUILTY.

Oga, people do that on a daily basis. Eg years back during fashola time. All the vehicles parked in front of a complex had their number plates removed and taken to Alausa. Folks that went that day said they appeared in front of a magistrate. I called my lawyer, but he was far off. I then called a lawyer paddy, also a staff of MOJ in the state. He followed me. Adviced to just plead guilty (note say no be me even park the truck and it was even in front of our premises), he will then give a fine to pay. So I and others pleaded guilty, he gave a 10k fine to go pay to alpha beta account. We paid and got our number plates back.
The alternative (which I wanted initially) was to dispute and plead not guilty. This would have had me go for trial, pay lawyers, bring my evidence, waste time. Meanwhile, the likelyhood is that you face a harsher sentence for wasting the time of the court.
My lawyer then came later protesting against me pleading guilty, that I do not know the implication. That it means one has a record of conviction, that I should have fought it out. Huh... Na so I de look am, me have record? You say wat?
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Iyke48: 9:22am On Apr 19
I feel for this guy. But i think she need this kind treatment. Atleast he won't be making a lot of noise when she is back
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by MuslimIgbo: 9:55am On Apr 19
Hanndye:

Why use a filmsy excuse to nail him if not just playing to the gallery. Something that everybody does. The politicians are even the worst for it during their campaigns.

Or deh
You go definitely born pikin like bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by MuslimIgbo: 9:58am On Apr 19
Tetraozonaitera:

You are the Fool here not Bobrisky.
And your post is riddled with facts that you are an illiterate too.
He was wise to have pleaded guilty because there are good evidences he can never deny on the internet.
You only plead not guilty to a crime you committed and can defend because of lack of evidence.
In the case of Cubana priest, his lawyers want to chop him because he is a billionaire.
The case will linger for a long time and when eventually found guilty, he suffers greater punishment than Bob because he wasted the time of the court of law.
There are various evidences that he is guilty of the offence so, he shouldn't have pleaded not guilty.
It's those parents that birthed a frustrated senseless fool like that are fools and it'll never be well with all of you.
So there no evidences against cubana chief and that's why he pleaded not guilty, right?
Oloriburuku dolt.
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:59am On Apr 19
Show us his current picture not the one U posted
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Hanndye: 10:05am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:

Or deh
You go definitely born pikin like bobrisky
He dey pain you faa.

Go and take some paracetamol for your headache. Jagbajantis bulaba.
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by dreamwords: 10:14am On Apr 19
Make bad boys no give am belle o
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Streetdreamx(m): 10:16am On Apr 19
Truth be told. Bobrisky is now a convinct and a future ex-con.
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Flamemignon1(m): 10:43am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:
BECAUSE THE ILLITERATE FOOL AND HIS B.Sc LAWYER PLEADED GUILTY.

You are dumb as rocks and can't think critically. The lawyer gave Bob the best advice and that is pleading guilty because they had surmountable evidence on him,the prosecutor would've used that to give him a longer sentence,from 1-2 years if he was found guilty. Cubana cheifpreist on the other hand is the highly illiterate fool for pleading "not guilty" hence why he was given bail and told to return to court soon,then the prosecutor will find him guilty with the evidence they have,the idiot was out there throwing party and paying 10mil for bail, he's the prime definition of "money miss road"
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by LordIsaac(m): 10:44am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:
BECAUSE THE ILLITERATE FOOL AND HIS B.Sc LAWYER PLEADED GUILTY.

Plea bargain exists all over the world…in the face of overwhelming evidence, it’s your best bet else you’ll get a more stringent sentencing.
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Tetraozonaitera: 10:57am On Apr 19
MuslimIgbo:

It's those parents that birthed a frustrated senseless fool like that are fools and it'll never be well with all of you.
So there no evidences against cubana chief and that's why he pleaded not guilty, right?
Oloriburuku dolt.

grin

Why are you so uncultured?
grin
Stop cursing yourself boy. Use the freebasics data you are using wisely. And stop displaying generational inherited madness online.
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by eedhrisademola(m): 11:13am On Apr 19
[quote author=pretydiva post=129516820]Who we wan believe now
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by MuslimIgbo: 11:23am On Apr 19
Tetraozonaitera:

grin

Why are you so uncultured?
grin
Stop cursing yourself boy. Use the freebasics data you are using wisely. And stop displaying generational inherited madness online.
Oloriburuku
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Daughterboard(m): 11:32am On Apr 19
Bobrisky Effect
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by Adgraced: 12:20pm On Apr 19
I do not support his lifestyle. But why should he even still be kept in custody for supposed abuse of naira notes. All over Lagos and beyond people are doing party everyday and spraying naira notes with abandon. How many have been arrested? Misplaced priority!!!
Re: Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials by gidyambi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19
Boby Risky, the man who take away the only trophy that is mained for women. Big-up biby risky.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet / Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC / INEC Suspends Collation Of Results In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.