Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Wanted To Learn Tech Skills, What Skills Can I Learn? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Wanted To Learn Tech Skills, What Skills Can I Learn? (190 Views)

What Skills Can I Acquire? / If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! / No longer available.... Gotten what I wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Learn Tech Skills, What Skills Can I Learn? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 7:54am On Apr 19
Hello.

Pls, I'm just about processing how to get to college to study CS but I really wanted to learn tech before getting admitted cos that's my option to earn money by remote job while schooling, but I don't know high demand skills to learn.
I like Cybersecurity, but some folks are recommending data scientist or data analytics.

I really want y'all best advice and opinion. Thanks You🙏
Re: I Wanted To Learn Tech Skills, What Skills Can I Learn? by strictly4data: 7:57am On Apr 19
Well, there is no aspect of IT or tech you pick that isn't lucrative. Even if it's graphic design, you will earn big and can work remotely. At the moment, Cyber security isn't bad. But, let take a look of what Artificial Intelligent has done to us with the like of chatGPT, Bard etc. you can as well follow this part. Let the art of AI, Machine Learning, prompt Engineering and you start earning cool even while in school. I'm a living testimony.

Modify: Learn Data Science too,
Re: I Wanted To Learn Tech Skills, What Skills Can I Learn? by Ynix(m): 8:03am On Apr 19
ImmanuelMyron:

Hello.

Pls, I'm just about processing how to get to college to study CS but I really wanted to learn tech before getting admitted cos that's my option to earn money by remote job while schooling, but I don't know high demand skills to learn.
I like Cybersecurity, but some folks are recommending data scientist or data analytics.

I really want y'all best advice and opinion. Thanks You🙏

That cyber security learn in the long term for the short term learn data science
Re: I Wanted To Learn Tech Skills, What Skills Can I Learn? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:23am On Apr 19
strictly4data:
Well, there is no aspect of IT or tech you pick that isn't lucrative. Even if it's graphic design, you will earn big and can work remotely. At the moment, Cyber security isn't bad. But, let take a look of what Artificial Intelligent has done to us with the like of chatGPT, Bard etc. you can as well follow this part. Let the art of AI, Machine Learning, prompt Engineering and you start earning cool even while in school. I'm a living testimony.

Modify: Learn Data Science too,

I appreciate your input sir, God Bless You.
On Reddit, folks that learn DS still wanna dive into ML, Idk why.
Re: I Wanted To Learn Tech Skills, What Skills Can I Learn? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:25am On Apr 19
Ynix:

That cyber security learn in the long term for the short term learn data science

Thanks for your opinion sir... God Bless You.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Script / Subandearn Script Available / GSMShield Dongle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.