Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation (22494 Views)

VIDEO: Heroes Return Of Downed Nigerian Fighter Jet Pilot / After Successful Operation Rewired: Four EFCC Officers Receive FBI Commendation / Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Apr 19
ObiPandora:
I can understand you are brain dead to an extent your can not do a thing without revenue the basis which Tinubu laid with Alpha Beta.

Do I explain how he dealth with insecurity with Rapid Response Squad to your dull head ?

Should I explain how multinational from across Nigeria felt safer doing business in Lagos than anywhere else even when Lagos was not the location or HQ of their businesses.

Should I explain how he transformed the Lagos civil service to one no state in Nigeria can compete with that the like of the FG as to start copying in Lasara LIRS etc

Should I explain how he transformed the housing sector with Lekki Ajax axis being the fastest booming area with construction which he did across the length n breath of the state renowned Abraham Adesanya Estate is one of hi is signature trademark. Have you seen the economic activities going on in that axis today.

Like I said before you forgot Nigeria was just coming off the backdrop of multiple sanctions when Tinubu became the governor.

Imagine all mighty Lagos generating barely half a billion in IGR ? Do you know how much IGR Alpha Beta generate in IGR today ?

Yet Obasanjo was seized LGA Finds the 8 years of Tinubu n he still succeeded. Today how many governors can leave LGA fund to LG chairmen or do without touching ?! That is what Tinubu never had access yet he remain a success.

This two point alone should stop you from ever asking what Tinubu did in Lagos to change it downward trajectory till you die.

off point. that is not what I asked.

1. can you pls explain what and what it was that tinubu did that made lagos to be one of the biggest economies in west africa?

2. also, are you saying that all these years under buhari, nigeria was not transformed? what again is tinubu transforming?
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by ObiPandora: 12:47pm On Apr 19
How is this a question for me to answer ?
Do you not have a father you can pose such questions to.

I am only entertaining questions on transformation of Lagos by Bola Tinubu.

[i][/i]
lexy2014:

off point. that is not what I asked.

2. also, are you saying that all these years under buhari, nigeria was not transformed? what again is tinubu transforming?

Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Apr 19
ObiPandora:
Me Foolish,

If your dead brain can not comprehend you need adequate resources to provide social services like Tinubu did with Alpha Beta to have enough to build roads hospitals estates schools n provide adequate security to safeguard businesses lives n properties like I elaborated in my last post them your father should beat you to death for wasting the humongous resources he wasted on a retard you turn out to be.

I believe this should be on point now right ?

1. how did all you have written above make Lagos to be one of the biggest economies in west africa?

2. where there no roads hospitals estates schools in Lagos before 1999?

3. can you pls explain what and what it was that tinubu did that made lagos to be one of the biggest economies in west africa?

4. also, are you saying that all these years under buhari, nigeria was not transformed? what again is tinubu transforming?

5. who owns Alpha Beta and when was did it start the operations you just mentioned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by Justiceleague1: 12:52pm On Apr 19
ObiPandora:
Of course like you igbos don't have those doing that daily on NL without the mods removing theirs.

If your delusion you expect your tribesmen should be the only allowed to make such post.

See? See what we are saying?!
Now who told you I am Igbo?
And then what such posts are you talking about,posts manufactured from the rectum and delivered thru the anus?!
So much for lamenting children-adults undecided
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Apr 19
ObiPandora:

[i][/i]

what is the transformation that tinubu transformed Lagos?

if you claim that tinubu will transform nigeria, what then did buari do that tinubu campaigned for 8years?

was buhari not nigeria's only solution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by kingthreat(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19
Lastmessenger2:
Whats there to cheer? Bokoharam and I swap is still there. Until you eliminate them there is nothing to cheer

Please can you use your family to startup a militia to eliminate Boko Haram and ISWAP so we can cheer you
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by Justiceleague1: 12:54pm On Apr 19
lexy2014:

1. how did all you have written above make Lagos to be one of the biggest economies in west africa?

2. where there no roads hospitals estates schools in Lagos before 1999?

3. can you pls explain what and what it was that tinubu did that made lagos to be one of the biggest economies in west africa?

4. also, are you saying that all these years under buhari, nigeria was not transformed? what again is tinubu transforming?

5. who owns Alpha Beta and when was did it start the operations you just mentioned?
The only govs who tried in Lagos are Jakande,Fashola,Ambode...time shall come and Fashola will speak.
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by tfelicityk(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19
Wow! I am overwhelmed at the moment reading this article.

This is the kind morale our security forces and agencies needs.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless PBAT and his cabinets
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by emelda86(f): 1:02pm On Apr 19
To serve this country is not easy kudos to you guys....
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by Barteze: 1:42pm On Apr 19
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by Lastmessenger2: 1:47pm On Apr 19
kingthreat:

Please can you use your family to startup a militia to eliminate Boko Haram and ISWAP so we can cheer you
if the army can't defeat them then no point having an army
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by ObiPandora: 3:17pm On Apr 19
Do you need a microphone or a megaphone ?

Prigidypogodo:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by kingthreat(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19
Lastmessenger2:
if the army can't defeat them then no point having an army

Even the US army couldn't wipe out the Taliban or ISIS.
Even Russia can't wipeout Ukrainian Nazis.
So it is because it is your country's army in focus, you can't help yourself but mock an institution that is maintaining freedom in the Northeast? Man, if you feel they are not better, show us how to do better.
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by Coolgent(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19
Good one, unlike those who mobilized their youth to attack soldiers!
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by Exousiang01: 5:25pm On Apr 19
lowkey0147:

Shut up, what do you know? Have you seen the 2nd page of the petition? Brown_roof illiterates.

We were thought letter writing in primary school. That letter was clearly addressed to the Imo state governor, you who does not know the basics of letter writing that is thaught in primary school is calling another man an illiterate....

Your illiteracy and idiocy is really obvious.
You just assumed that I am Yoruba because I challenged your lack of basic primary school knowledge.
The hatred an Igbo man has for yoruba people is something God may find difficult to explain.
Young man, go back to your queen primer, go and understand basic things like letter writing.
You obviously didnt even finish primary school
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by Kingzmate(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19
NA TRUE I WAS THERE kiss
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by lordm(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19
Lastmessenger2:
you are a southerner? Go and lie to your mother.

Trust me, I'm a Christian, a southerner, I live in abuloma road, port Harcourt, Rivers State
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by GenFunction: 12:58am On Apr 20
Give them their flowers
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by lexy2014: 6:35am On Apr 20
ObiPandora:

[i][/i]

ObiPandora:
Me Foolish,
you need adequate resources to provide social services like Tinubu did with Alpha Beta

ObiPandora:

Imagine all mighty Lagos generating barely half a billion in IGR ? Do you know how much IGR [b]Alpha Beta [/b]generate in IGR today ?

this alpha beta you keep mentioning, who owns it?

when did it start operation in Lagos state?
Re: Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation by Alaigbo(m): 7:15am On Apr 20
Bola Tinubu
lexy2014:

this alpha beta you keep mentioning, who owns it?

when did it start operation in Lagos state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! / Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims / 'Bola Tinubu Wasn't Kicked Out Of APC NEC Meeting' - Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.