Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President (994 Views)

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by YorubaDemonswag: 3:28pm On Apr 19
Paraman:
Peter obi will never rule Nigeria

Edumare bless you
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Validated: 3:45pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

highlight where i use God
You do not have to use God. You only posted as if YOU ARE GOD, who is the creator of humanity and the earth we live in.
Do you remember the former PDP chairman, Prince Vincent Ogbulafor? He spoke as if he was God, when he said, "PDP will rule for 60 years".
Today, you and know where PDP is.
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by pandax: 3:48pm On Apr 19
Babalegba:
The devil can make Peter Obi president. He told Jesus that he would give him the kingdoms of the earth if he bowed for him.
The Agulu scammer is on a long thing though as the offer is bound to come with unpalatable consequences

The same offer was made to Tinubu in 2023. Obi will negotiate a better offer though, things will unfold soon
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by pandax: 3:51pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:
no force on earth can make peter obi president

The same thing was said of the present Senegalese President - Bassirou Diomaye Faye. The rest is history now
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by dheilaw1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19
Justnation:
Because you control the powers abi?

See smelling dead rat bragging to stop the Lion
do you need a TB Joshua to tell you Peter Obi will never become president?

1 Like

Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Cindypresh(f): 4:59pm On Apr 19
favor914:
Cc:Cindypresh.

Everywhere for Lagos state, na Igbo full everywhere, doing business prospering, yet you hear some oblivious minded illiterate local ones on Nairaland & on social media in general who never pass Asaba after crossing the River Niger bridge, talking bad about Eko.

People didn't start to badmouth Lagos today, stop behaving like a toddler.

Some Ibadan residents badmouth Lagos pass sef, so carry your busy body dey go
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Almaiga: 5:11pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

God bless you for this. You are a patriotic Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Khyrvxjzy: 5:48pm On Apr 19
pandax:

The same thing was said of the present Senegalese President - Bassirou Diomaye Faye. The rest is history now

then make obi
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Khyrvxjzy: 5:49pm On Apr 19
Validated:

You do not have to use God. You only posted as if YOU ARE GOD, who is the creator of humanity and the earth we live in.
Do you remember the former PDP chairman, Prince Vincent Ogbulafor? He spoke as if he was God, when he said, "PDP will rule for 60 years".
Today, you and know where PDP is.

tell me how i posted as it i am God

1 Like

Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Validated: 7:22pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

tell me how i posted as it i am God

You posted "No force on earth can make Peter Obi president ", as if you are God. You are indirectly challenging all the forces that rules in the affairs of the earth, including God almighty. My friend, only God can make such a statement. You, with fleeting breath making such a statement pit yourself in collision course with God.
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Babalegba(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19
Validated:

You posted "No force on earth can make Peter Obi president ", as if you are God. You are indirectly challenging all the forces that rules in the affairs of the earth, including God almighty. My friend, only God can make such a statement. You, with fleeting breath making such a statement pit yourself in collision course with God.
Lol . It's what's in his heart that matters not your twisted words.
Peter Obi is labouring in vain. The antics of the obedients made me dislike the Agulu fraud

1 Like

Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Amumaigwe: 8:59pm On Apr 19
Khyrvxjzy:

With all the might at the ruling party's disposal, you are still scared of PO. There are certainly more about him that only you guys know as yet
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Khyrvxjzy: 9:04pm On Apr 19
Amumaigwe:

With all the might at the ruling party's disposal, you are still scared of PO. There are certainly more about him that only you guys know as yet

me i am not among those fragile agbado

peter obi no go be president

hes lucky he is alive
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by Reality3080: 9:53pm On Apr 19
BigkokoRep:
You have dared the Powers that be. They, in the right time will reply you! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be careful how you open that slit of flesh you can mouth and spew rubbish....when those forces come visiting, remember na your mouth fo you, just because of 30k per month!
instead of an igbo man becoming president we split Nigeria in 50
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by dododawa1: 9:55pm On Apr 19
Are you God

?
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by BigkokoRep: 6:20am On Apr 20
Procastination....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. My dear we no wan split again. Nobody dey go any where again. Infact I am appealing to MNK to use sufri collect egunje envelop and go enjoy himself for one Swiss Resort my German crush dey work for......

Reality3080:
instead of an igbo man becoming president we split Nigeria in 50
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by BigkokoRep: 6:22am On Apr 20
How can a dead person fear death? we know say you don die na. Person wey team Asiwaju serve e brain to Sango, that one dey alive? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Khyrvxjzy:

i fear no death but obi cant be president

not possible
Re: No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President by BigkokoRep: 6:23am On Apr 20
30k on the beat, bruh I sight you! Carry on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ObiPandora:
Forget about any power the only place the Pandora Criminal n bastard can be president is Biafra or hellfire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bring Back The Nairaland.com We Once Enjoyed. / Confused Like Me? / Orji Uzor Kalu And His Grand Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.