Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice (32503 Views)

Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist / Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by 43Ronin: 2:42pm On Apr 19
geoworldedu:
How sure are you that she was used for ritual? Many people are in vegetative states abroad too, who used them for rituals?
The diff is that there's a medical reason for the ones abroad. There's no medical reason for hers despite being passed thru several neurological and brain scans.

2 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Emmanuel30a: 2:43pm On Apr 19
killsmith:
Why didn't your jesus christ or God of chosen save your chosen members from accident?
Abi na fake market you dey sell?

https://www.nairaland.com/8066686/lord-chosen-members-allegedly-involved#129524013
Killsmith, I wants to kill smith and will smith, I would use smith to kills will smith... They better don't go to a goldsmith... They would be smitten as it is written, or as it was written...
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by geoworldedu: 2:46pm On Apr 19
43Ronin:

The diff is that there's a medical reason for the ones abroad. There's no medical reason for hers despite being passed thru several neurological and brain scans.
The medical equipments we have here are not enough to detect every range of diseases on earth, so some people die here because their sicknesses couldn't be identified by any equipment available. But abroad, they have a very large varieties of medical equipments that can detect many diseases. For example, if Covid or Sars began in Africa, it would go almost undetected and people will ascribe the deaths caused to the acts of the gods, etc. But with the aid of better equipment, doctors will be able to find out what it is or perhaps it's a new disease nobody has heard of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by FreeStuffsNG: 2:48pm On Apr 19
GistMedia0:
Nigerian influencer Nickie Dabarbie has stirred controversy with serious allegations against popular musician Skiibii. In a video shared on her social media platforms, Dabarbie boldly accused Skiibii of attempting to use her for money rituals. The video, which quickly went viral, captures Dabarbie passionately narrating her alleged encounter with Skiibii.

Dabarbie's accusations have sparked intense debate and speculation across social media platforms, with many expressing shock and disbelief at the allegations. Skiibii, known for hits like "Sensima" and "Daz How Star Do," has yet to respond publicly to the accusations.

Is Nickie Dabarbie's Accusation Against Skiibii a Publicity Stunt to Promote Unreleased Songs? embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcEvqjOkj7g
Police will soon receive petition on cyberbullying
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by geoworldedu: 2:49pm On Apr 19
DeltaBachelor:
Ogun kpai you and your Gen Z. I am old enough to be your elder brother or uncle at least. Show some respect Boy. My comment wasn't geared towards whether voodoo or charm exist or not. It is with the way she accused someone without proof which your akamu brain may find it hard to process. Oshey Awon Grandpa. Ogun kpai your left yansh again ! All the old people you have visited in your village did not give you ideas on how to create or manufacture the latest tech for the benefit of mankind. Na how to kill your friend or brother for blood money them dey teach you abi. You no wise at all . Africans and their stoopeed mentality !
The thing taya me aswear. Creating people like me in a country like this is a disservice to me. I am so angry I found myself amidst people of low IQ who can't reason well.

2 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Prechgold1180(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Africans and their stupid mentality of ritualism that doesn't exist and work

Ogbeni try they rest for this Jesus christ matter. Oyinbo people way introduce am to una dey use sense ....you get luck say you nor dey around me for Benin city I for don reset you since. By the time I tie weed for you make you smoke then use some cook beans for you make you sleep for two days as you dey wake up i dey give you enough runs babe make them bang you all night with alcohol to follow up

Omo runs babe for aso time nah 50k a night dem dey charge now. Unah wey dey carry unah get funds o

I don repent since 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by JuanDeDios: 2:58pm On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

People commit murder for rituals in Nigeria. You live in Mars or something?

3 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Babangidapikin: 3:01pm On Apr 19
I just laughed, shouldn't she go to the police first instead of social media...
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by YemyTemmy: 3:11pm On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni try they rest for this Jesus christ matter. Oyinbo people way introduce am to una dey use sense ....you get luck say you nor dey around me for Benin city I for don reset you since. By the time I tie weed for you make you smoke then use some cook beans for you make you sleep for two days as you dey wake up i dey give you enough runs babe make them bang you all night with alcohol to follow up

lemmie get the punishment instead of him jare..... send location for this punishment
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by bewla(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19
dkidd:
Lol them done send this one to come dent these young boys image and career.... Everything Una wan chook. Money without brains
What has she influence then obo advertisment
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by nospmoht(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19
Emmanuel30a:
You says or are saying what FOR CHRIST SAKE? Are you saying this for "petes sake"...?
He who has ears, let him hear
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by dkidd: 3:22pm On Apr 19
Segxydube:

For ur mind u think all those guys no dey do ritual abi?
And u are certain they do rituals because of one runs girl or na u be their babalawo or what? Make me understand please undecided
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by dkidd: 3:24pm On Apr 19
Babangidapikin:
I just laughed, shouldn't she go to the police first instead of social media...
Don't mind the idiot she wan use boys trend for a while influencer indeed

1 Like

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by TrackerSK: 3:25pm On Apr 19
I don't believe in money ritual.If money ritual is real,FG should use all the inmates on death sentence for ritual and invest the money into our economy.If money ritual is real,why do we have shortage of cash as at last year when CBN refuse to pump money into the economy as a result of naira redesign.
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by dkidd: 3:26pm On Apr 19
Prechgold1180:

Omo runs babe for aso time nah 50k a night dem dey charge now. Unah wey dey carry unah get funds o

I don repent since 2022

Chai!!!!? Aso time still dey exist shocked
Omor that place done be for runs girls hustle field for Benin those days Jesu!!!
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by dkidd: 3:32pm On Apr 19
Metordman:
it could be true, no smoke without fire
If it's true what stopped them from doing it to her? Her useless phone or wetin? One useless prostitute versus 3 guys? They can't overpower her and use her useless body for whatever of they're truly on that mission? Sometimes una dey think like say na shyt dey una skull
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Bayajjidda: 3:40pm On Apr 19
Righteousness2:
I am not in a place to say if she is right or wrong, but what i know is that,

All that Glitter is not Gold
There is no Limit to the Extent of Evil anyone without JESUS Christ cannot Engage in.

The world is extremely Polluted
It is a grave risk to live in isolation of JESUS CHRIST.

It is a risk to live without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

Yeah, we all need Genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by EmmyDJourno: 3:49pm On Apr 19
She is high on something, it’s clear from her slur, person wey dem want use for rituals no dey calm like this
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19
dkidd:
Lol them done send this one to come dent these young boys image and career.... Everything Una wan chook. Money without brains

You know absolutely nothing about the music or movie industry and what goes on behind the scenes. Bro, it's very dark....trust me, it is.
Don't get me wrong, it's an allegation that only them and God knows the which is true or false. But trust me, the evil and blood sacrifices going on in the entertainment circle just to "BLOW" is out of this world.

5 Likes

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Satazaa: 4:01pm On Apr 19
43Ronin:
Many of them are ritualist. I know of a very beautiful girl her fiancé used, now she's in a vegetative state with nothing medically wrong with her cry be careful out there ladies
i personally know an igbo lady who is my customer and she sell fish and she has all of this slay queen features, someone told me she is building a house somewhere that's almost finished, we all chooses our fates in life, if you want to slay please ladies slay with your senses
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:07pm On Apr 19
Many Nigerians are so brainless. This is just a stunt for promotion. Same person who pretended to be dead. Well, I am not surprised. The number of fools in Nigeria is equal to the sand at the beach.
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Boldideas: 4:09pm On Apr 19
GistMedia0:
Nigerian influencer Nickie Dabarbie has stirred controversy with serious allegations against popular musician Skiibii. In a video shared on her social media platforms, Dabarbie boldly accused Skiibii of attempting to use her for money rituals. The video, which quickly went viral, captures Dabarbie passionately narrating her alleged encounter with Skiibii.

Dabarbie's accusations have sparked intense debate and speculation across social media platforms, with many expressing shock and disbelief at the allegations. Skiibii, known for hits like "Sensima" and "Daz How Star Do," has yet to respond publicly to the accusations.

Is Nickie Dabarbie's Accusation Against Skiibii a Publicity Stunt to Promote Unreleased Songs? embarassed

She looks like a ritual specimen😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by RodgersAkpafu: 4:12pm On Apr 19
43Ronin:
Many of them are ritualist. I know of a very beautiful girl her fiancé used, now she's in a vegetative state with nothing medically wrong with her cry be careful out there ladies

Hmmmmm
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Ashawokobokobo: 4:17pm On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

lol
Ogbeni send me your location! NA ME NEED THAT RESET more!!! lol
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by godofuck231: 4:21pm On Apr 19
You were already a sacrifice na , why run from your calling
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by chukkystar(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19
Always been Occultic. Learnt from His Master's Tutorlage.. Even HarrysOng said it. Sibii join Cult.
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Omalicious1: 4:37pm On Apr 19
GistMedia0:

Why not report to the Police than bring it to social media? Abi u wan follow cash out from monetised page?
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Elidrisy20: 4:40pm On Apr 19
You how many men you don used before?
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Tommydare(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19
Spiritualism doesn't exist ke?since all you do is to smoke, I will take it as a word of a druggie.
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Adammamon: 6:39pm On Apr 19
Shut up there if you dont know what to say. Christianity and islam are religions from middle east. Both are white by origin. Christianity came to Africa as a religion of slave master to fully enslave thier slave mentally. They took what we have and gave us religion, bible. Now we have bible without nothing and why have everything without the bible. African hate everything about slavey but never the religion of their salve masters. They took our land, resources and told us to have hope in bible and quran. Till now we’re still living on hope while they live in the future already. What amused me most is when we African dehumanized ourselves in the name of defending our religions, we’re so stupid, yes we’re unless you see someone as human being before being either Muslim or Christian. Bible teaches love your neighbor as your self, quran teaches peace, do you love your muslim neighbor as you love yourself or do give your Christian neighbors peace?

nospmoht:

White are not the one that introduced Jesus Christ to us. Just don't live life with knowing Jesus Christ and not just knowing him but also making him the Lord of your life. For your own good
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by JoeEeL(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19
She say God after this one, she will dedicate her life. But she willl continue being an influencer.

Influencer abi olosho. These girls sha. Wetin make u cross path with Skibii anyway? All d boys for ur church don finish abi?

All diz girls sha. Na them deh always type for status “I cant date a broke man”

Oya date rich man na, u japa. grin

Serious allegation tho. Police should look into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? / Photos Of Wizkid's Stylish Son, Boluwatife / Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.