Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice (32493 Views)

Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist / Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Bibi214(f): 7:37pm On Apr 19
Struggling with your partner's family? Don't sweat it – I've got your back! 💪 Check out my latest blog post for some game-changing tips😎 #PartnerFamily #RelationshipAdvice #CommunicationSkills #HealthyBoundaries #learningJourney

[/url]https://www.bgkbooks..com

Just type “bgkbooks” on Google

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by 43Ronin: 7:42pm On Apr 19
Satazaa:
i personally know an igbo lady who is my customer and she sell fish and she has all of this slay queen features, someone told me she is building a house somewhere that's almost finished, we all chooses our fates in life, if you want to slay please ladies slay with your senses
This one is yoruba ooo even the Fiancé is from ogun state
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:50pm On Apr 19
Most of this youth musicians and hoteliers are full of evil blood money angry
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:52pm On Apr 19
Most of this youth musicians and hoteliers are full of evil blood money angryPray above their head
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by highoctane: 8:01pm On Apr 19
Who is Vickie Dabarbie? One his dancing girls in Sensima?
What is she influencing?
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Fatbam005: 8:48pm On Apr 19
Dittodat:

Oloribu.

I can see that they have used your brain for ritual already. That's the only explanation for your sheer level of ignorance and gullibility.
May the Lord have mercy on you
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Freshtruth(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Africans and their stupid mentality of ritualism that doesn't exist and work

Ogbeni try they rest for this Jesus christ matter. Oyinbo people way introduce am to una dey use sense ....you get luck say you nor dey around me for Benin city I for don reset you since. By the time I tie weed for you make you smoke then use some cook beans for you make you sleep for two days as you dey wake up i dey give you enough runs babe make them bang you all night with alcohol to follow up
you just wan spoil person pikin life u re one of the major problem in this country trust me

1 Like

Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Danzakidakura(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Africans and their stupid mentality of ritualism that doesn't exist and work

Ogbeni try they rest for this Jesus christ matter. Oyinbo people way introduce am to una dey use sense ....you get luck say you nor dey around me for Benin city I for don reset you since. By the time I tie weed for you make you smoke then use some cook beans for you make you sleep for two days as you dey wake up i dey give you enough runs babe make them bang you all night with alcohol to follow up
you are a fool.
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by zeeprince(m): 4:06am On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
I am not in a place to say if she is right or wrong, but what i know is that,

All that Glitter is not Gold
There is no Limit to the Extent of Evil anyone without JESUS Christ cannot Engage in.

The world is extremely Polluted
It is a grave risk to live in isolation of JESUS CHRIST.

It is a risk to live without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.
US vetoed against the Palestinians joining UN, that would have saved countless lives but you celebrated it like an achievement, keep all these holier than thou attitude, you're a bloodhound maniac yourself
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by kay29000(m): 8:02am On Apr 20
The girl was probably high from the look of the video.

In the video she said, God I'm going to rededicate my life...it seems she came there for runs and got high on something.
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by ariesbull: 8:33am On Apr 20
dust144:
Truth will show
is the Skibi musician and Mayorkun are they yoruba? Just want to ascertain something

Cos there are cultures that don't see jazz and rituals as anything
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by nospmoht(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20
Adammamon:
Shut up there if you dont know what to say. Christianity and islam are religions from middle east. Both are white by origin. Christianity came to Africa as a religion of slave master to fully enslave thier slave mentally. They took what we have and gave us religion, bible. Now we have bible without nothing and why have everything without the bible. African hate everything about slavey but never the religion of their salve masters. They took our land, resources and told us to have hope in bible and quran. Till now we’re still living on hope while they live in the future already. What amused me most is when we African dehumanized ourselves in the name of defending our religions, we’re so stupid, yes we’re unless you see someone as human being before being either Muslim or Christian. Bible teaches love your neighbor as your self, quran teaches peace, do you love your muslim neighbor as you love yourself or do give your Christian neighbors peace?

Keep on thinking like a fool until it took late
Re: Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice by Obierika(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22
Who is she?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo, Tobi, Adaeze Yobo And Cee-C Hang Out Together / Guccy Branch: #GuccyBranchCaptionChallenge Trends On Twitter / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.