Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media (34954 Views)

Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Appletek: 1:19pm On Apr 19
Three small drones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by viodemus: 1:20pm On Apr 19
Iran go confuse tire.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Decentdave(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19
A
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by iampeterben(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19
We pray for peace all over the world. Stop the war!!!

1 Like

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by SpatialKing(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:
There were no reports of casualties.

Now, that's what we call defending!!!

World War 3 has started and if you doubt me, wait and prove me
wrong after 3 days.

If not for Israel's Iron Dome do you know the kind of causality n demage Israel would have suffered from Iran's attack?
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Khyrvxjzy: 1:25pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:

wrong after 3 days.

i don't think world war will happen again
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by huptin(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19
Those drones were launched right on Iranian soil...a missile was also sent close to Iran's nuclear facility..

The message is simple : Israel is telling Iran :we are closer than you imagined, while also assuring the international community that their intelligence about Iran's nuclear goals is top notch and they can destroy it whenever they so wish.

Very symbolic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19
Omo just imagine say dem fire drones enter this country grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by tnerro1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19
Now Iran the ball is in your court, wat you gonna do☹️
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Mase2020g(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19
After all these

What next

Heaven far
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Dennisochampa: 1:28pm On Apr 19
Some people are fools...

So if Israel want to attack Iran, it's 3 drones

Those drones may be just to test their SAM capability to know how best to strike them but alot of fools will think this is the end of it....
Isreal that I've come to know will strike deep and hard... Maybe not anytime soon but surely....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Alleyezonme: 1:29pm On Apr 19
11doubledee:

Did you take your time read what you posted?
Nothing like world war three.
I'm counting down anyway.
Why count down on what you don't believe in?🙂🙂😉😉😉. World war 1 started as a minor conflict.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by etrange: 1:29pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:

wrong after 3 days.

Defending? How so?

In my opinion, it was a deliberate move to avoid escalation. Isreal was attacked after some Iranian officials were killed. Iran did that because they had to do something to send the message that they aren't weak even thouth they didn't really want a war. On the side of Israel, doing nothing after the attack wasn't an option too because that would undermine thier strength/courage. At the same time, Isreal doesn't want to go into war with Iran. So firing missiles to show thier strength and abilities without necessarily causing any casualties was a well calculated move to show off without further escalation.

5 Likes

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by sniperr007(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:

wrong after 3 days.

Major War will start in Southeast Asia not Middle East.

1 Like

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by cyberstarr(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19
Truth is the first casualty of war.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by 11doubledee: 1:35pm On Apr 19
Alleyezonme:

Why count down on what you don't believe in?🙂🙂😉😉😉. World war 1 started as a minor conflict.
Because you believe or don't believe in something doesn't mean it will or will not happen but on the flip side this particular isreal and Iran conflict has almost a zero chance of leading to a global war.
Even Ukraine and Russia war has a bigger chance of turning into a global conflict.
This one starts and ends in the middle east alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Lordsonn: 1:36pm On Apr 19
grin grin grin
Al-jazeera is a propaganda news platform. Forget about them

1 Like

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19
Drones activated within Iran? This confusion is confusing me. I pray for protection for Christian's in these affected countries. DEATH TO All TERRORISTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by antiMuhamad: 1:38pm On Apr 19
God1000:
It was a limited attack just to save face, attacking civilian targets and nuclear facilities will force Iran to respond

Both Israel and Iran don't want any full blown war, emotions and nationalism are also at play here.

Iran's air defense system was activated in several places before the attack
person kill your military general, bombed your embassy, you responded with a light attack even preparing them ahead, they intercepted all your projectiles and less than a week after they are showing you they can strike you at any time and you are saying it is all to save face grin grin grin grin grin grin baba, they killed your general and you couldnt even hurt a fly in Israel and now they are back at it again! grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by babajide107: 1:41pm On Apr 19
Nbotee:
Lolzzz.. So Isreal never even attack them yet them din they run kiti kiti.. Imagine launching drones from your own country to attack you
You

You are funny..Iran alone sent missiles to Isreal even with USA,uk and Jordan among others that tried to stopped it.they sent 9 missiles and 7 went through after deceiving them with drones to overwork Isreal defense alongside USA and uk.Iran attacked Isreal most fortified military base and 7 out of 9 went through 😂they spent 38million while Isreal and the rest spent 1.1billion to defend ..you seriously think they are afraid of Israel with this successful attack??they still didn’t use new weapons o and you feel they are scared??why do you think USA is telling Isreal not to attack cos everyone was stunned that Iran was capable of hitting targets despite all the alliance of defense o..do you all see that Russia is still toying with Ukraine..😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by treatise: 1:42pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:

wrong after 3 days.
How many odds? grin
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Krismas(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Daystar7: 1:44pm On Apr 19
Fake news everywhere, by now y'all should know how Israel make they moves, they don't bark, they don't fckin talk, they just act and u won't even see them coming. Israel is yet to do anything. Iran is doing this rubbish to make it look like it was Israel tryna attack their nuclear facilities cos they know that is what is Israel will be seeking to destroy lol. Creating smokescreens to deter Israel from attacking.
Israel will creep upon they ass and get back at them in blood and they know it.
All top Iranian generals and nuclear professors must have gone into hiding cos they are dead men walking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Empiree: 1:44pm On Apr 19
Unbiased1:
Some people like FFK have already claimed that Israel launched the drones even when Iran is saying that the drones did not come from another country.
Iran would not make unconfirmed allegation. FFK was right. Iran wanted usual to openly confirm it before it decided what to do.

US cable news confirmed this morning that Israel launched attack on Iran. So FFK was right. Iran is also right. Israel is very coward. It hides its identity like it has always been doing by not claiming responsibility what evil it did.

Wait until Iran confirms it was Israel and you see Israel under rubble tomorrow
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Faithful007: 1:45pm On Apr 19
God1000:
It was a limited attack just to save face, attacking civilian targets and nuclear facilities will force Iran to respond

Both Israel and Iran don't want any full blown war, emotions and nationalism are also at play here.

Iran's air defense system was activated in several places before the attack

While it was a limited attack, it is likely that Iran is censoring the impact and avoiding the mention of Israel. Israel on their part will not confirm the report as usual.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by PHAYOL81: 1:47pm On Apr 19
I think IRAN was merely playing the devils, smiling while angry. One thing's certain here, IRAN would give ISREAL a hard time if engaged.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Pusyiter(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19
This is why he is called FFK
If you do not gettit, forget about it kiss
Unbiased1:
Some people like FFK have already claimed that Israel launched the drones even when Iran is saying that the drones did not come from another country.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Daystar7: 1:48pm On Apr 19
etrange:

Defending? How so?

In my opinion, it was a deliberate move to avoid escalation. Isreal was attacked after some Iranian officials were killed. Iran did that because they had to do something to send the message that they aren't weak even thouth they didn't really want a war. On the side of Israel, doing nothing after the attack wasn't an option too because that would undermine thier strength/courage. At the same time, Isreal doesn't want to go into war with Iran. So firing missiles to show thier strength and abilities without necessarily causing any casualties was a well calculated move to show off without further escalation.

Israel is yet to do anything, it's just propaganda by Iran to seek support and sympathy. They know Israel will come for their nuclear sites and lack the capacity to protect it

1 Like

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Firebomber: 1:50pm On Apr 19
Smile
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Honestey: 1:50pm On Apr 19
Make I quote this for our Nigerian Israeli:

"Iran’s air defences have brought down three small drones over the central city of Isfahan"

That same Air Defense that Israel get that is making them to be attacking their neighbouring countries so that only them will be alive in middle East is also in Iran. But the reporter said 3 small drones but if it's Israel they will say it brought down big drones. Anyway, that's for Nigerian Israeli to munch. By the time Iraq and Syria too retaliate I hope our religion bigots will stop saying they are Muslim terrorists because Jewish Israeli terrorists attacked them first just like they attacked Iran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Daystar7: 1:51pm On Apr 19
Empiree:
Iran would not make unconfirmed allegation. FFK was right. Iran wanted usual to openly confirm it before it decided what to do.

US cable news confirmed this morning that Israel launched attack on Iran. So FFK was right. Iran is also right. Israel is very coward. It hides its identity like it has always been doing by not claiming responsibility what evil it did.

Wait until Iran confirms it was Israel and you see Israel under rubble tomorrow

Delulu... Israel is yet to do nothing, if it did we 'll be shouting genocide not this trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.