Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media (34952 Views)

Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by geoworldedu: 4:35pm On Apr 19
occfx:

LOL, I will like to see Tinubu in panic mode
He will beg China to help avert it, but they will collect some Nigerians as slaves grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by jonnyjustcome22: 4:37pm On Apr 19
adioolayi:
Dem just dey play kite..

No real intentions to harm any of the citizens..

If they really want to attack, they know where to send these attacks to
War has rule now my brother perhaps this is not hamas and Hezbollah that uses civilians as shield.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Horus(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19
No damages, this is why the Americans are unable to show any satellite pictures of damages in Iran grin grin
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by OfficialAPCNig: 4:58pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:
yes very limited attack, israel do not want to go extream!
The same way Iran informed USA and Israel of their attack 7 hours ahead of time to save face after the assassinations of their 7 Generals.

Nobody wants war.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Hassanmaye(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19
geoworldedu:
Two countries with better technologies and Nigerians are making fun of them. If they throw one missile enter Nigeria to get here in 30 days, we still can't counter it. It will still land in Aso Rock without anything to down it. That's how so low this country is.
Hahahaha this is not a joke

1 Like

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by FoolishBoy419: 5:03pm On Apr 19
Firebomber:

They will soon start shooting at any bird that's flying in the name of precaution.

You people are really hilarious, so you mean your mighty Iran can't detect a quad drone from attack drone.

Boy go and sleep 😂

I was referring to their airports closure.

And the what's wrong with taking out a drone that is approaching a restricted area? Try moving one into any army base near you and see if they do not break your bones. War is not all about missiles and bombs. It's also about intelligence gathering and surveillance.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by buJu234: 5:04pm On Apr 19
Small drone, yet Iran use heavy surface to air missiles to bring it down as Iran claimed..

Come on we are not fools na.

It's missiles that beat all Iran air defences with big explosion, so to cover up the messes, u bring up funny news like this.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by bizzibodi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19
babajide107:

So you expect them to say they were attacked??which news are you reading or watching..western??just like they said Ukraine is winning 😂
No they should say no Iranian generals were killed in d alleged Israel attack on Syria.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by NOwazobia: 5:09pm On Apr 19
God1000:
It was a limited attack just to save face, attacking civilian targets and nuclear facilities will force Iran to respond

Both Israel and Iran don't want any full blown war, emotions and nationalism are also at play here.

Iran's air defense system was activated in several places before the attack
Now I know you are a proper Idiot.

Even when the the thread claim there was no attack, you are still here forcing an attack by Israel.

You are only mascurading like an agent of peace.

You are as bad and war mongering like Righteousness2.

Spits... embarassed
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by NOwazobia: 5:10pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:
yes very limited attack, israel do not want to go extream!
Your thread said Israel didn't attack, but here you are forcing an attack.

What an Idiot! undecided
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Powersurge: 5:29pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:
There were no reports of casualties.

Now, that's what we call defending!!!

World War 3 has started and if you doubt me, wait and prove me
wrong after 3 days.

All these e-rat with no knowledge of anything will just come online and open their mouth waaah.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by emapeteum(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19
Quelme:
We told you, Israel is a paper tiger.

They can only attack defenseless Palestine just like their master.
Maybe that same paper tiger fought the entire Arab countries before.
Children who don't know anything
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:

wrong after 3 days.

Did you read that the drone was launched within Iran and that it is not from outside Iran. So pls what are you celebrating. Wait foe the real show oga
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by etrange: 5:43pm On Apr 19
Daystar7:

Israel is yet to do anything, it's just propaganda by Iran to seek support and sympathy. They know Israel will come for their nuclear sites and lack the capacity to protect it

You could be right. We can only guess. Time will tell.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Masterito(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19
Kids shouting world war upandan.
ManirBK:

wrong after 3 days.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19
Dittodat:
grin grin

FVCK ISRAEL.

Their useless drones were shot down.

Make I quote you now for future reference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19
Quelme:

Let me quote this for future reference
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Masterito(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19
Noth Iran attack and Isreal attacked looked programmed.
God1000:
It was a limited attack just to save face, attacking civilian targets and nuclear facilities will force Iran to respond

Both Israel and Iran don't want any full blown war, emotions and nationalism are also at play here.

Iran's air defense system was activated in several places before the attack
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Bimpe29: 5:51pm On Apr 19
We rebuke World War III
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Kingzmate(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19
WWIII shocked

ABI NA TO BUY KALA WITH MY NEXT SALARY

I NO UNDERSTAND cool
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by ozoigbondu1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19
Dittodat:
grin grin

FVCK ISRAEL.

Iran had said if Israel attacked they would respond in seconds. At least Israel has stuck and they defended, so for now the game is Isreal 2-1 Iran halftime scores, at least over 2 don play.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by MuslimIgbo: 7:10pm On Apr 19
Nbotee:

Are you madt ni abi is your father Iran or Isreal
Hey wu
Is your father Israel?
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by imam07: 7:16pm On Apr 19
Dittodat:
grin grin

FVCK ISRAEL.

to assimilate simple English hard for u
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by imam07: 7:20pm On Apr 19
Quelme:

u be idiot. If d civilians were killed in d strike now. Nah u go first come out to should genocide. Isreal tried to strike Iranian facilities in order to avoid civilian casualties and u are here opening your teeth calling Isreal paper tiger.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by imam07: 7:22pm On Apr 19
89green:
On a norms Israel cannot face Iran, dem know say Iran will finish and destroy them within a few time.
u dey talk out of sense. Half of what is happening there u dont know.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by tkgindofa(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19
89green:
On a norms Israel cannot face Iran, dem know say Iran will finish and destroy them within a few time.

The same thing we thought of Russia against Ukraine. Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by bizzibodi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19
babajide107:

So you expect them to say they were attacked??which news are you reading or watching..western??just like they said Ukraine is winning 😂
No may they should say no Iranian generals were killed in d alleged Israel attack on Syria.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Eneye4me: 9:12pm On Apr 19
Needlemover:

Pictures of the downed drones please, you terrorist. They only said that to save face you slowpoke. Israel downed Iranian missiles and showed pictures, let Iran do the same you stupid, head slamming bastard.
A bastard slave.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Eneye4me: 9:13pm On Apr 19
huptin:
Those drones were launched right on Iranian soil...a missile was also sent close to Iran's nuclear facility..

The message is simple : Israel is telling Iran :we are closer than you imagined, while also assuring the international community that their intelligence about Iran's nuclear goals is top notch and they can destroy it whenever they so wish.Continue to believe Ur slave master.

Very symbolic.
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by huptin(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19
[quote author=Eneye4me post=129530443][/quote]

I will be happy to be slaves to the Americans and Europeans at least they have advanced technology to show for it.

It's you that is a slave to terrorists and backwqrd people, to a religion that breeds pain, misery and poverty like flies that bothers me ...I always wonder if people like you are not tortured by the psychological need to be poor and miserable....why follow a religion that guarantees pain, poverty, misery and backwardness.

Today majority of children that will go to bed hungry, deprived with no better hope for the future are Moslems...and you somehow believe that the god you serve is benevolent and merciful? Isn't that madness?
Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by Empiree: 9:34pm On Apr 19
Facts

Re: Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media by fortunez1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19
ManirBK:

wrong after 3 days.
send me ur money already since you are ready .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.