Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,622 members, 7,865,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (77190 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2013
Haha makes him take it because we have tea in the morning here too grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
drop sedatives into d tea..,den admire my work 10mins later,grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pierce his eyes with a pen and throw the tea at his face.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ikekings(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lmao!!! **falls from wardrobe** where I was hiding... grin grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
^^ This made me weak lmao grin grin

Forces him out the room and awaken my friend from his induced paralysis
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Shugamania(f): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Waves hello and asks for 'low tea'
cheesy

Deiok: Pierce his eyes with a pen and throw the tea at his face.

This post is so nitlad. Why evils?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lol waves back and offers her low tea while waiting for Deiok to come around grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
call my boyz to set up an ambush....
**waiting**
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Deadbolts door against intruders and wait on the other side glock in hand tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
pass teargas in side d room....**she falls downwit her glock** Boys open d door..cheesycheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Gets up and shoot each one between the eyes...fainting was just a ruse to catch em offguard, i'm immune to teargas grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
lol she fell for d ruse, oya sniper squard 1 take her out..remember we dont kill beautiful damsel cheesycheesy
....**psst** **psst**
**dumps her in d boot,**
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hit him on his thigh with a sledgehammer.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Inquire wat they fightin for
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Push her towards the kidnappers and run.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
catch d nearest person nd zoom off.....musing at d fact dat he survived d poison, d doc that treated him must ave been exceptional
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
the nearest person was serial killer jason voorhees...laugh at him as hes stuck in a car with Jason grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
laugh with her.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ask him to watch a movie with her smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bow to her in acceptance to her request.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
gets comfy on the couch with him and proceed to watch movie *popcorn?* cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by nitlad: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bow to her? shocked

What a püssy! undecided angry

Spit on him! angry

Walk out of the filthy room... Mtschew undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sleep off during the movie with my head on her shoulder.
caribchic: gets comfy on the couch with him and proceed to watch movie *popcorn?* cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
nitlad: Bow to her? shocked

What a püssy! undecided angry

Spit on him! angry

Walk out of the filthy room... Mtschew undecided
Ignore him as i wipe off the spit. As a gentleman. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by nitlad: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Slam the door hard enough to make the TV with which they watching they are watching their pörno fall off on my way out... undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ignore him yet the more, cause i was not really having interest on the movie.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Cuddles with him and drift asleep smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Continue to cuddle her in my Dream.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Shugamania(f): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hmm hmm..

Watching in 3D
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Awaken and ask her to afternoon tea grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Shugamania(f): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
caribchic: Awaken and ask her to afternoon tea grin

Declines..
It's 9pm here.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
Draw the cotton on us, so that she is left With 1D (1 dimension). gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.