Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (77185 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Knock his head
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Stare at her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by luxanne(f): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Beync: Hugs and kisses her.
Brings out the goodies I brought for her from jorney
Including agege bread

cheesy cheesy

Welcome back!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Invite her to join in knocking his head.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tanx babe luxan
Bid her goodnight
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Throws a lasso around all those chics and save him from having his head knocked grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ikekings(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
**walks into the room** Wow!!! Lots of pretty ladies... Well, ladies come to papa... I love gang*bang...
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Grab rope for caribchic and flog sense into him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Help her flog him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ikekings(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Grabs her two tiny hands with my hand and waits for the rest of the ladies to show up for the sexcapades...
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
Heads him and escapes
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by korebobo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
give her a massage till she sleeps
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ikekings(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Who is this? What do you think you are doing? **headbutts him** **injects her with an aphrodisiac to get her in the mood** grin grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 3:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Pour a cold water starch on his face.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 5:48am On Jul 16, 2013
laugh as he start screaming......Dancing etigi with Deoikgringringrin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ikekings(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
**grabs a towel cleans off the starch** **lands a one pound blow on deiok's face** **grabs kabayomi by the collar head butts him as he was dancing etighi**... **removes my shirt, folds my trouser waiting for them to retaliate** angry angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by sKeetz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
*Bundles them all into a bus and takes them to Yaba left to be admitted* angry angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by korebobo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
throw a stink bomb in d room and escape
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Escape frm d bus nd save deiok......drop two grenades nd lock ikekings in d bus...
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
Stand on the sidelines and lmao grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
laugh wit her n beg ha to give deoik d kiss of life...so he can breath again
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Send him on his way so i can really give deiok the kiss of his life wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Cheer caribchic on with a giggle
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by sKeetz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Takes her aside and professes my undying love for her kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ikekings(m): 2:02am On Jul 17, 2013
**comes out of the explosion unscathed** **stares at them and snaps finger** angry angry angry..
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Pull out glock and waste him on the spot, ignores the ejot professing his love and get back to tryna awaken deiok with a kiss grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 3:54am On Jul 17, 2013
Give her a pat on the back then Turn and ask sKeetz for the engagement ring
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ozoemeka(m): 4:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Depends on how pretty she is
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2013
caribchic: Pull out glock and waste him on the spot, ignores the ejot professing his love and get back to tryna awaken deiok with a kiss grin
finally awake from my coma. And then thank her for saving my life.

sKeetz: Takes her aside and professes my undying love for her kiss kiss
Give him a dirty slap.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by sKeetz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0: Give her a pat on the back then Turn and ask sKeetz for the engagement ring
Pulls out an 18 carat gold ring with encrusted uncut diamonds nd presents it to her with my signature smile kiss
Deiok: Give him a dirty slap.
offers him as a burnt sacrifice to Amadioha
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Gives him a kiss and begs him not to sacrifice Deiok
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Begs along with her and if he refuses..put a cap in him .

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.