Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (77171 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
laughs wit hagringringrin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pull the couch out as Carib attempts to sit,..building up a guffaw as she lands her bum, in slow motion, on the floor with a loud splat!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rebound quickly like a boss and pretend it didnt happen grin .
Cover him in honey and tie him him don to an anthill.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
caribchic: Rebound quickly like a boss and pretend it didnt happen grin .
OUCH i am feeling for him.

Plead with her to release him from the ant hill.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
#thinking what to do with him#
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Deiok: OUCH i am feeling for him.

Plead with her to release him from the ant hill.

Ask what hes willing to do to secure his release from the ant hill.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tell her i will do anything she command's.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Anything?..Tell him to clean the room, cook and serve dinner to me, give me a massage and then he can leave along with ninz and nomski
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Run and hug her. Tell her i missed her.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
caribchic: Anything?..Tell him to clean the room, cook and serve dinner to me, give me a massage and then he can leave along with ninz and nomski
Beg her to reduce the task.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ask her if she can braid corn rows.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Deiok: Beg her to reduce the task.

Ask him what would he like me to omit
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
caribchic: Rebound quickly like a boss and pretend it didnt happen grin .

Hahaha.. I guess she has no idea what am capable of.
I pull a houdini on the ropes and Shazzam! am back in the room sipping my bloody mary and thinking up her comeuppance, cos she is going to get one.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
ask her to omit cleaning the room cooking and serving the food. grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
caribchic: Anything?..Tell him to clean the room, cook and serve dinner to me, give me a massage and then he can leave along with ninz and nomski

Leave with Nomski? say who die?
Sprawled on the bed, flexing some muscles.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tell him that since ninz has already released himself from the anthill he doesnt have to do anything again....*sit on the other side of the room plotting ninz downfall*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mix super glue with her toothpaste.
There!
*whistling away as she saunters off to the bathroom, brush and paste in hand*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Decide to use a different flavored toothpaste instead thus foiling his evil scheme..sprinkle itching powder all over his bed and watch as he dives in to sleep grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
caribchic: Ask her if she can braid corn rows.
Tell her yes and tell her not to reduce Deiok's chores.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Look at her with a tense face.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hmm..spare him the chores and massage and send him on a movie date with nomski..just to irritate ninz. grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Deiok: Look at her with a tense face.

Tell him its because he didnt stay on his side of the bed last night, he kept rolling around
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Refuse to go on a movie date with nomski cause she is intimidating.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ask him how a little bitty cutie like nomski can intimidate him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nomski0:

Tell him its because he didnt stay on his side of the bed last night, he kept rolling around
Urge her to say the truth, cause i can remember she was the one that was rolling about and snoring like a lion?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
caribchic: Ask him how a little bitty cutie like nomski can intimidate him
Shy away from her question.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tell him hes chicken for shying away from such a simple question tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Deiok: Urge her to say the truth, cause i can remember she was the one that was rolling about and snoring like a lion?

Tell him i've never snored in my life.....urge him to answer carib's question
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
run out of the room.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pull him back in the room, lock him inside with 'all intimidating' nomski and head to the movies.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Grin devilishly at him and make him sit on the sofa

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.