Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (77172 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Shugamania(f): 5:39am On Jul 20, 2013
Still laughing.

grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Arrive frm work nd ask wat i have missed
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tell him to mind his business and chase them both away
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ask if she's interested in a manicure
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tell her i never say no to a mani/pedi, use my fave nailpolish midnight blue smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tell her i have baby blue too while i get the items
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tell her to hold the baby blue cuz it looks gauch against my skin tone
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ask her what other colour she likes
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tell her i usually use Jewel tones like sapphire, ruby red etc, black and neon colors...never pastel shades like pink and baby blue.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by nitlad: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Come in a give Nomski0 a huge wet french kiss. kiss while I 'accidentally' splash the tones all over CaribNun undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Make him clean the nail polish off of me, and send him and nomski on their way.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
nitlad: Come in a give Nomski0 a huge wet french kiss. kiss while I 'accidentally' splash the tones all over CaribNun undecided

Clean my mouth and apologise to carib, ask nitlad why he's always so mean.

1 Like

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Shugamania(f): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Laffing as always.

Kukukekekikikiki.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: Make him clean the nail polish off of me, and send him and nomski on their way.

Probably coat her teeth lovingly with said nail polish then make her sit out on the porch while I and Nomski get cuddly on the sofa...dripping honey down each other.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Shugamania: Laffing as always.

Kukukekekikikiki.

Laugh with her.

khi khi khi ka ka ha kha.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
join d laughter too...kukikikikakakki
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lol.. remove nail polish from teeth with np remover pelt a grenade inside the room and blow everyone to smithereens inside and surrounding area who stand by grinning. *skips off eating a mango*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 21, 2013
caribchic: Lol.. remove nail polish from teeth with np remover pelt a grenade inside the room and blow everyone to smithereens inside and surrounding area who stand by grinning. *skips off eating a mango*

Lol! she's a *****!
Wait to fully morph into a ghost to haunt her lights out.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 21, 2013
Do santeria and steal his soul so there shall be no haunting of any sort tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2013
Run out of the room. Dont want to be hunted by a witch or a ghost.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by kabayomi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
beg them all to join me in d #childnotbride campaign
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Join in the campaign, by holding planka with the inscription.

CHILDREN ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW, NOT THE WIFE OF TODAY.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
caribchic: Do santeria and steal his soul so there shall be no haunting of any sort tongue

Lol..keep dreaming, very soon ur night times will be filled with the eerie.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Let him know that i already walk on the eerie side..what now? cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Wondering what they are talking about.:::::=::::
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
Stand by him wondering too
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nomski0: Stand by him wondering too
Ask if she cares for ice cream.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tell him yes but only if its flavored
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Lol ask her if there is any other way ice cream can be grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Deiok(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
check and discovered it not flavoured, quickly press some flavour into it and hand it over to her, then ask her if she is okay with that.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nomski0(f): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Smile and thank him. Ask carib if she wants some.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Gracefully decline her offer becuase Carib does't eat ice-cream.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.