Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,469 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (77136 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2012
I will escape through the window to save my life from this quack doc. grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2012
switdick: Finger her thoroughlygrin
. Wtf,this one must be high on b reast milk undecided lipsrsealed
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2012
@ Topic,scream and scream and screammmmmmmmmmmmm and take the nearest exit
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2012
undecided
HQ: ^ Erh? Say What? shocked

Ah, I travelled o. embarassed cheesy
thats the point u tink u are travellin when u are still in here

i tink u are getting better so lets discuss out side

#hushed tones# wich of those nurses wud u like
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2012
Jhy gud for u o...*kicks him out* Next
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: . Wtf,this one must be high on b reast milk undecided lipsrsealed

wasn't high when I sucked your b.reast though...@topic,still fin.gering her,this time, from a distance with both her legs tied apart ..eewww .grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2012
we definitely can't be in same room *use the exit door*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2012
Beync: grin we thank God for successul operation last night. Though the patient been in coma since then but hopefully he regain consciousness before 9:am dis morning

His whole body or which part exactly "regained consciousness"? undecided

ayomidis: undecided
thats the point u tink u are travellin when u are still in here

i tink u are getting better so lets discuss out side

#hushed tones# wich of those nurses wud u like

Hmmmm. Can any of the nurses do errm. . . .umm, you know . . ."Home Treatment". undecided

@Op Pull her back into the room and shut the door.

cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2012
HQ:

His whole body or which part exactly "regained consciousness"
? undecided

Hmmmm. Can any of the nurses do errm. . . .umm, you know . . ."Home Treatment". undecided

@Op Pull her back into the room and shut the door.

cool
the central of his nervous system

ask him how is it doing him?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2012
Beync: the central of his nervous system

ask him how is it doing him?

Good Question. But you would know better, aren't you the nurse? undecided

@Op Have some serious discussion. cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
*Smiles with him and ignores*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Beync: we definitely can't be in same room *use the exit door*

undecided (forming much)hypocrisy in its apex to seem better before an anonymous peeps,not my type,*tells the dogs in the compound to see her off the exit door indeed!* ....LmFa0..not worthy of ma aura grin NEXT pls!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by oyestephen(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
Preach to the person.....
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by oyestephen(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Study the person carefully, to know if we are aggreable...
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
switdick:

undecided (forming much)hypocrisy in its apex to seem better before an anonymous peeps,not my type,*tells the dogs in the compound to see her off the exit door indeed!* ....LmFa0..not worthy of ma aura grin NEXT pls!!
you are not type i will form for naw huh. u can use the gents tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Beync: you are not type i will form for naw huh. u can use the gents tongue

*stares@her big lips while she emanates facial frustration from her already demented ego* grin chai ndo naw biko..adim sorry,LoLstill waving her bye from afar!!..ma beyonce kiss

@topic,divine beauty" cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
switdick:

*stares@her big lips while she emanates facial frustration from her already demented ego* grin chai ndo naw biko..adim sorry,LoLstill waving her bye from afar!!..ma beyonce kiss

*thinking about what to do to him*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
HQ:

we dont give home treatment..but if u ud pay us off then we'ud b willing to make an xception..so if u agree with the terms then u can go ahead with ur selection..»ljust b careful so that u wnt sign away ur bank accnt l«
switdick:

mr switdeek we are giving u the last warning the next time u mess arround with one of our finest docs...we ud sedate u and giff u a sexual rearangement surgery..i got my eyes on u
Beync: *thinking about what to do to him*
dnt worry jharre we ud deal with him our self just let us know if he tries to assault u again...so whose next on ur scheldule to come under d knife
switdick:

wasn't high when I sucked your b.reast though...@topic,still fin.gering her,this time, from a distance with both her legs tied apart ..eewww .grin

this guy should b locked up far far far away from where human beings are.. .we are so sorry miss fairygeh we ud deal with him as soon as we get our hands on him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
tell him to forget dat paledeek of a thing and we discuss way forward for subsequent surgeries.

Although our patient jhd is yet to wake up from sleep since yesterday, we encourage all to be calm cos we are on top of the situation . *grin grin*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
If I persist,would beyonce operate on me??.....I'd like2knw o so I can continue....LoL
ayomidis:

we dont give home treatment..but if u ud pay us off then we'ud b willing to make an xception..so if u agree with the terms then u can go ahead with ur selection..»ljust b careful so that u wnt sign away ur bank accnt l«

mr switdeek we are giving u the last warning the next time u mess arround with one of our finest docs...we ud sedate u and giff u a sexual rearangement surgery..i got my eyes on u
dnt worry jharre we ud deal with him our self just let us know if he tries to assault u again...so whose next on ur scheldule to come under d knife
this guy should b locked up far far far away from where human beings are.. .we are so sorry miss fairygeh we ud deal with him as soon as we get our hands on him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
switdick:

switdick:

. Oh my Gawd,what kind of person is this? angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
fairygeh: . Oh my Gawd,what kind of person is this? angry

smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
I will call police
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
switdick:

If I persist,would beyonce operate on me??.....I'd like2knw o so I can continue....LoL
well that deal is not 4 u...but...lemme see »ehrmm|l!¡ Ok u knw wat...talk to her if its ok by her then all u'll av to do is make ur bid...highest bid get the take home-but if i may ask wat part of u needs to be operated on
Beync: I will call police
haa! Why
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
ayomidis: well that deal is not 4 u...but...lemme see »ehrmm|l!¡ Ok u knw wat...talk to her if its ok by her then all u'll av to do is make ur bid...highest bid get the take home-but if i may ask wat part of u needs to be operated on

The part she considers pale cool,since she said it,I've been feeling pain there for whatever reason best known to her,she really a doc.....I'm impressed!that reminds me son,you her errand boy? Wanna speak only to her,I hope my conversation with you ends here in this post,me no like charlatans smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
SMH. undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
shakes head with him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ask her what shall be done with him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
tell him we set a committee to look into his cake
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ok. But first, we need to put him in a padded room so that he wouldn't hurt himself.

*ask her there is any available?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
Tell him not to play with Obinoscopylistic Beync again, else...
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
.....You would ban Obinoscopy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.