Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (77137 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
Applauds them joining hands 2geda, awwww so cute..... ..smh,*Amused by the increasing number of quacks in da house to fix ma already "gon wrong everlasting hard,never shrinking member below" caused by beync stimulus ysteday*...LoL grin

Waiting on Riled up quack prof Xionez,to give beync(the nurse wannabe) the order to come service ma co*ck(like they dnt knw?)....LmFaO, grin grin
fun fun!!!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
there's room to lock him up.
His case is beyond medical attention
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
hmmmm...Another dose for excitement!!! *Locking me up with beync all by ourselves?* shocked double wow!! grin...LoL can't wait boo,I feel whachu feel!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
we are looking into ur matter
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by switdick(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
^yeah I knw,in da mean time,can I av ma med pls?? YOU! grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
You need a dose of Lagatil, intramuscular grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
gives him a slap tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hit her bum bum hard for daring mobile patch patch tailor grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
kick him off to pluto in chinga style grin
tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
Gist and do lots of amebo plus girl talk
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
^^Free show!!! I will have a filled day watching film under her raised leg.

fairygeh: Gist and do lots of amebo plus girl talk
Ask if I may join
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
borrowed the slap from Obinoscopy and give it hard on his rocky face tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
jhydebaba: ^^Free show!!! I will have a filled day watching film under her raised leg.

Ask if I may join
. Give him a hard kick n his balls and watch him c ry in agony
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
helps her to beat Jhydebaba up
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
use my koboko and flog everyone dat's involved in d fight
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Beync: use my koboko and flog everyone dat's involved in d fight

Have a good...emm...babymaking activity wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
collect the koboko and wipe her off to pluto aswell grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
*Kai! See as this girls like koboko. Una must chop koboko*

Tell her she can have my koboko all night long.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
treat her 4uck up, beats her till she'll never recognize her face when she look the mirror
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Xionez(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Stop that. No try am again if you know want me to vex come meet you for there. Vicky, did she injure you? angry cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
give them double beating
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
Looks around to try to grasp what's going on and then leaves. undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2012
Gist with
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
[img][/img] wink hav been missing o
switdick:

The part she considers pale cool,since she said it,I've been feeling pain there for whatever reason best known to her,she really a doc.....I'm impressed!that reminds me son,you her errand boy? Wanna speak only to her,I hope my conversation with you ends here in this post,me no like charlatans smiley

shake my head as well ^^^ this 1 shud go face a firing squad
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
ask him if I should bring my pump action
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2012
She is in a killer mood these days. So, I will keep off her path. grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2012
assures him i can't hurt him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ciphoenix: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
Stare at her till she freaks out grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
freaks to where? stares back at him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Beync: freaks to where? stares back at him
Beync: freaks to where? stares back at him

seems as though they are giving my dear *beync* a hell a time...beync so do u mind if i take u to the land where the skies are pink and the moon blue? *Grin grin*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
ask him if am i going with Obinoscopy
if yes, there we gooooooo
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by ayomidis(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Beync: ask him if am i going with Obinoscopy
if yes, there we gooooooo

*confused* what did that obinoscopy say...do u mean ehrmm b.. Mk

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.