Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,432 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (79499 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Adeks(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tell him fairygeh is 'sleeptalking' grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
ask him if he wants some more to wash ?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by TableLeg(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
Vomit violently in her face! undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
Give him a dirty slap
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by TableLeg(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
fairygeh: Give him a dirty slap
Bang her head so hard against the wall!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
bruises his head on the floor
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
Table Leg :

Bang her head so hard against the wall!
inject him with a poisonous substance
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ask beync who she thinks would win the miss nairaland contest
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
tell her it's going to be between Sweetmelon and Achukwunet .I'd love them both to win, however one person must win. Damn Achukwunet is beauty personified with innocent looks on her face. I go for Achukwunet .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tell her i feel same too,Achukunet should win cos she is naturally pwetty,not all this fake beauty.well we shall find out tomorrow grin wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
tommoro by what time abeg?

So I can go and vote for my babe wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sexkills said 8am and voting commences.its gonna be on frontpage tomorrow i guess cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
good. We see how it goes then.
Ask her if she has seen opeoluwa
Missing her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Tell her she has gone to join her hubby in iraq
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Notify her that Ope is chilling in my bedroom. ask her how her day went
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ask him what he is doing with ope in the room?hope u are not touching her? angry.my day went fine
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
must u emit smoke from ur head everytime ?

Tell him am not aware when he got married to ope .

My day has been smooth thou

Dis reply was meant for jhyd.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
FG, I didn't touch her with my hand oh! Only my em... Em...

Bee, I love it As in emiting smoke
is it only married peeps that stay together in a room

Gist gist gist
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
tell him I don't like the smokes.
Oh sorry, I never know u r opes sibling.
Pls tell her I miss her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ope's sibling indeed tongue
Tell her to show me her tattoo
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Goodnight dearies.sleep calls *yawns* beync take kiss jydora,you manage Hug grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dream abt me angel, 2mrw ia anoda day. Ciao!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
good night fairygey and Jhyd *kisses*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Gosh!!! Oh! my gawd! kisses for me? I swear I no go baff for a week.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by noblegas2(m): 5:03am On Dec 07, 2012
Reminds him again not to be carried away by an ordinary kiss........it has led many unsuspecting men to their destruction lol
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2012
Agrees with him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2012
Send him back to where he was coming from grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by noblegas2(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2012
*gives up* and encourage him to do more laundry, including bra, pants, lingerie et al
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2012
Explain to him how I use to enjoy doing those stuffs.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Gist and gist
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
ask her if she has voted.
Fairygey I said it yest dat it was going to be between Sweetmelon and Achukwunet, mehn it's not easy choosing btwn these two cos they are both beautiful.
I voted my Achukwunet becos we have something in common , naturallity , simplicity, innocent and beauty. I cherish these attributes a lot .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ask her where she slept last nyt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Share Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.