Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (79527 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
tell him I slept in his cousins house
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tells her I heard otherwise
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
ask him if he believes what others say or me
I slept in aunty chiomas house
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tell her I believe her but that I was worried that she didn't come home and didn't call
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
tell him I was home till 10:pm, called his number switched off, called his office and was told not on sit so I couldnt sleep and decided see aunty chioma
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Bee can lie undecided
Ask her why she is lying
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by TableLeg(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Electrocute the fu/cker
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Who is this table leg Breaks the table leg and set it on fire to boil water.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ask him why does he want to break our marriage? I'll castrate u angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
I tell him no other man has seem
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Obinoscopy: Ask him why does he want to break our marriage? I'll castrate u angry
u should not be afraid now. Why can't u trust the mother of ur 2 babies

For the records, stop threatening me with castration cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ask him if he's afraid I might actually castrate him grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Yes oh! I'm afraid oh! U don't want me to be able to feed ladies with my ice - cream again I no dey play reach that side oh!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ok I won' castrate u, u have my word smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dancing
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Enjoy cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ask him who he voted for in the Miss nairaland contest.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tells her to choose for him between Sweetlemon and Achukwunet
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ask him who he voted for
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by noblegas2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tease her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
gist him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
Talk about the Mr Nairaland contest
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
ask her who she's falling for already
Last year mine was ozone
That guy is a drop dead handsome
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Tell her i havent seen ozone,did he win last year?i havent been able to check a lotta pics,thread on 85pages already,imagine?well it's just lalaosky i see so far. wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by noblegas2(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
Plays with her hair!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
umm I can't remember how it ended but I know he was among the finals. Mehn dat nomination thread has gone far, I dislike long threads like dat. Have'nt gone thru their pics thou but I've given lalaosky my words.

converse
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
Honestly that thread is damn too long.All they do is talk irrelevant things.abegi,when they start eliminating,we ll see other fine boys grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by mojounited(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
Touching, kissing, flicking and @ss grabbing thingz mehn... lipsrsealed
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Exactly! Too much talk , people can just spend their days on a thread in romance section. Me I like to widen out hence I don't meet up with their gists . I will just wait for the elimination time like u said .

Slot cool movie and we watch
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Joins in d gist. Lalaosky should win d Mr Nairaland contest. He has my vote already. No confusion dis tym around grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ask him why he aint contesting as well,actually i saw someone nominate you obi
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
tell he Obinoscopy was once Mr. World and I was once miss world so we left the competition sometimes ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Share Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.