Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) (30965 Views)

Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:32pm On Apr 19
sad OBI don carry his gap tooth, evil energy enter
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Mushmush: 8:37pm On Apr 19
hammer567:
IF THESE MEN COULD HAVE LIVED ANOTHER 5 TO 10 YEARS, THE HEART BREAK AND INJUSTICE THEY WITNESS IN NIGERIA IS SUFFICIENT TO KILL THEM.

THIS IS WHAT I SUSPECT HAPPENED HERE.

RIP EZE IFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MdwMi6IZ5g

May hypertension and depression kill the enemies of Tinubu
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19
His last wish was for Nnamdi Kanu to be released....same with Mbazulike Amechi
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by hammer567: 8:46pm On Apr 19
Mushmush:

May hypertension and depression kill the enemies of Tinubu

THIEFNUBUU
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Halo22: 8:57pm On Apr 19
RIP Okwadike Igbo n'ile....... The man that continued to speak against evil up until he was taken by his maker.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19
Betanaija42moro:
RIP Okwadike
I sight you PO, the man Nigerian youths Igbos voted for

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by eaglechild: 9:14pm On Apr 19
RIP great uncle.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by godofuck231: 9:15pm On Apr 19
A class of man Nigeria will hardly have again in this life
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:43pm On Apr 19
deji17:
Hate filled guy. So bigots too do die?
Just like you
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Mushmush: 9:45pm On Apr 19
hammer567:

THIEFNUBUU
We know your papa story for upper iweka. You want make I tell NL wetin make bakassi boys Kee am?
Nna gi bu ezi
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19
This people has culture that suit them which is total different from Hausa people.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Gidigidi3(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:
More

Thank you @bestmanfornow, this thread is special to me, you put my uncle's burial on the world's map and archives.

Maybe one day we will cool off at nwokem udi bar and have time to discuss future and business.

Tmrw is the D-Day, dm me if you are around.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19
shortgun:
RIP
This Peter Obi no dey taya? The man is so energetic you'll think he's 30, he's everywhere all the time
just let APC dogs bite you okay
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by ubimagos: 11:20pm On Apr 19
Wetin busy body dey find there? I no call name, oh!
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by hammer567: 2:01am On Apr 20
Mushmush:

We know your papa story for upper iweka. You want make I tell NL wetin make bakassi boys Kee am?
Nna gi bu ezi

MUSHIN TOUT!

AGBERO!
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:42am On Apr 20
Gidigidi3:

Thank you @bestmanfornow, this thread is special to me, you put my uncle's burial on the world's map and archives.

Maybe one day we will cool off at nwokem udi bar and have time to discuss future and business.

Tmrw is the D-Day, dm me if you are around.
Thanks bro, you can chat me up WhatsApp 08039587755
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:16am On Apr 20
shortgun:
RIP
This Peter Obi no dey taya? The man is so energetic you'll think he's 30, he's everywhere all the time
He exercises regularly...so expect him to be fit.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Btruth: 6:32am On Apr 20
....wetin Obi dey look for up & down? 😥
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Sicilyjoe: 7:15am On Apr 20
ubimagos:
Wetin busy body dey find there? I no call name, oh!

Na his state and the man that died is a former governor of anambra so is the man u no wan call his name
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Abatek: 8:06am On Apr 20
Rest in peace ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos) / Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.