Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) (30980 Views)

Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by toprealman: 7:05pm On Apr 19
An intelligent human gone.RIP Boss
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by duro4chang(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
I don't just know why I like Igbo people, the are so unique in anything they do, God bless the Igbos
Feeling of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by deji17: 7:16pm On Apr 19
Hate filled guy. So bigots too do die?
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by ariesbull: 7:19pm On Apr 19
There is levels to these things w

We have seen Ondo that died in the office
We are seeing Anambra that died years after office
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by ariesbull: 7:19pm On Apr 19
duro4chang:
Feeling of insecurity.
hate is poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 7:19pm On Apr 19
May the soul of the departed find rest...

Meanwhile,all coneheaded structures and monitoring spirits now viewing only one particular person 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by kelvinezeh55(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19
Rip
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 7:20pm On Apr 19
duro4chang zombie already 😁:
Feeling of insecurity.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by PHIPEX(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19
Rest in Peace Okwadike
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by duro4chang(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19
ariesbull:
hate is poison
Cha! Inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19
Goodbye Okwadike Igboukwu
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by ariesbull: 7:23pm On Apr 19
PHIPEX:
Rest in Peace Okwadike
okwanna
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by dododawa1: 7:24pm On Apr 19
Peter Obi

Is

Aiye man

Black cloth always
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Omenlon: 7:29pm On Apr 19
Betanaija42moro:
RIP Okwadike
I sight you PO, the man Nigerian youths voted for
which Nigerian youths? Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by 123yes(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
I don't just know why I like Igbo people, the are so unique in anything they do, God bless the Igbos
Amen. God will bless you and all your family for ever for loving a tribe the whole country hate despite their contributions to the nation building
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by CluelessMODS: 7:32pm On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
Every tribe is unique in their own ways. And stop pretending that you are not Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19
RIP
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Ayobeck(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19
R.i.p. Means
Really inspired person
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Nyouth: 7:33pm On Apr 19
Who else saw that trumpet. Looks like angel gebriel own
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by CluelessMODS: 7:34pm On Apr 19
123yes:
Amen. God will bless you and all your family for ever for loving a tribe the whole country hate despite their contributions to the nation building
Nobody hate Igbos, I am Yourba married to Igbo.
Igbos are the ones with low self-esteem always crying victim acting inferior and behaving like they are endangered species.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by CluelessMODS: 7:41pm On Apr 19
Rexymania:
Respect to Igbos... Well respected and condinated ceremony.

RIP to the Dead
The man that died was not Agbero, he was man of the people. Go attend Igbo man agbero burial let us see the difference. Mind you the same thing applies to every other tribe before you will start thinking that I am castigating Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Focusmind: 7:42pm On Apr 19
These "Apams" undertakers don use burial ceremony chop money Wella for Anambra. Most people are venturing into "undertaker" business now because of the success of Apams.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by exmanchristian(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19
RIP papa Okwa
dike, I thought Anambra State Government has banned 🚫 massive and excessive funerals in the state. So what is going on now, does it mean that such laws are meant for only low income earners. Anambra kwenu! kiss
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:44pm On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
bless you too
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Jackbaur88: 7:53pm On Apr 19
Igbos no dey take burial ceremonies play
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Lithiumite: 7:56pm On Apr 19
[quote author=Caleb15 post=129524165]Apams on the beat[/quote/]

Apams just got paid
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Tareq1105: 7:57pm On Apr 19
He was a bridge builder. I recall how he delivered Anambra State for SDP Chief MKO Abiola presidency then in 1993 election while the other south east states voted wrongly for NRC Ibrahim Tofah.

May the Lord grant him eternal rest at the feet of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by Agapeunit(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19
123yes:
Looolx,like seriously d Whole country hate u? N u hate none? U mean u all are saints? U dont hate nor talk bad about others? Loolx! Stop deceiving urself we all behave alike in ds country! God will help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by aikyg(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19
RIP, Okwadike Igbo-Ukwu. Jee nke oma!
Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by EleventhWeirdo: 8:15pm On Apr 19
Coolsperm:

You are Ibo, so shorttt that pithole

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by OgwuEgo: 8:15pm On Apr 19
We had the same thing for my granddad last week, Cadillac escalade, horses etc nice casket.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by EleventhWeirdo: 8:16pm On Apr 19
Betanaija42moro:
RIP Okwadike
I sight you PO, the man Nigerian youths voted for

Which of the youths abeg?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment β€” Keyamo (Pix / Magu To Be Promoted AIG Despite β€˜damning’ Salami Panel Report / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.