Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured (24133 Views)

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) / Plateau State University ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by 175(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19
Gun men attack school, cultists follow other students dey run Helter skelter. 🌚🌚🌚

Abboby wetin dey sup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Confra na for only fellow students body🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Defend ur school jare🤩🤣

Copied.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Jonjam269: 8:16pm On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:
Where are Nigeria terrorists behave soldiers.

They're only good in killing innocent people.

My surprise is most people from south West were asking soldiers to level communities in south south because few soldiers were killed.
You have interviewed all the South West indigenes to arrived at this conclusion mumu? You just like to drag your masters to all your miseries!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by peterboro: 8:21pm On Apr 19
How can gunmen attacked a whole Bokkos office.

You gerrit?
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Illegal1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
I don't want to believe cultists follow dey run too. They should stand and defend their school.

That's the essence of confraternity.

omoh........dis 1 loud pass canada loud
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Illegal1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19
omoh..........dis people with their funny local goverment name slf nah wah..

few days ago,na toto local goverment and today nah bokkos abi nah blokos local goverment

it is well...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by zumbigbo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19
The Nigeria mature men have built. Ni55ers are hopeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by dequir: 8:50pm On Apr 19
imam07:
I always surprise how u even take Jonathan as a saint. Buhari and tinubu bad govt doesn't make Goodluck Jonathan a saint. U claimed yorubas voted against Jonathan. Did u also not voted against tinubu or Buhari. To me i categorize Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari and tinubu and bad leaders. U are full of hypocrisy. If u have good memory or if u were not a teenager during Goodluck Jonathan first election. U should know yorubas voted Jonathan. But nah hypocrisy will not let u say d truth. Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari and Tinubu are d same set of bad leader. May be nah inside your sitting room Jonathan be a good person

Do not waste your time educating the hateful tribal and religious bigot, he and many other bitter Igbos like him on this platform can never change. Just learn to ignore them, or delete their posts.

Also many of them are just ignorant and uneducated nwa bois, with money to buy phones, and enough time in their hands to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
I don't want to believe cultists follow dey run too. They should stand and defend their school.

Well said
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Neoteny(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19
Natives went and stole Fulani cows, and burned Fulani houses.

Fulanis attacked.

Students started protesting and blocking roads, and demolished the security check point near the school, soldiers came and the students started pelting them with stones. Soldiers shot and hit some students, but had to withdraw because the students were rampaging.

Not long after the students forced the security to leave, fulanis came and started shooting.

The speaker called for more security to return and the situation was finally calmed.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Thewesterner(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:

My surprise is most people from south West were asking soldiers to level communities in south south because few soldiers were killed.
Most people?
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by UnabashedIPOB: 8:56pm On Apr 19
What about that for One Nigeria? All of you who love and believe that GOD will come down from heaven one day to make your One Nigeria better, keep deceiving and being dishonest to yourselves. Nigeria will happen to everyone who wants Nigeria to remain together as one.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Babastrong(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19
[quote author=Tranquillity360 post=129525286] Zoo grin grin[that your "failure" was despirate to rule]
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by ufotunang: 9:02pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:

..abi.. where are the cultist when the school need them now..let them defend the school
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Heavensent01(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:
I remember Yoruba Muslims joining north to do the same to Goodluck Jonathan government. grin grin

I hope you will provide evidence when you're picked? How civil war started in 1967 is not even as the way you Gen z Igbo are doing it

Trying to cause enmity between southwest and south south because your attempt to caved them in your five mud failed

Do you even care to know if the person that posted the post on Twitter family is one of the soldier that lost their lives on the needless killing of Nigeria army in delta state?

What you people are looking for, you will get it soon
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Desusi: 9:08pm On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:

Fake news. You better be careful.'many people from South west..............'
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by J3susFr3ak: 9:47pm On Apr 19
Neoteny:
Natives went and stole Fulani cows, and burned Fulani houses.

Fulanis attacked.

Students started protesting and blocking roads, and demolished the security check point near the school, soldiers came and the students started pelting them with stones. Soldiers shot and hit some students, but had to withdraw because the students were rampaging.

Not long after the students forced the security to leave, fulanis came and started shooting.

The speaker called for more security to return and the situation was finally calmed.

Lies and Islam! Two synonyms brewed from hell and trying to pretend to be normal amongst far more sensible and insightful humans. This cow excuse you keep giving is stale and foul rotten already. Nobody cares about your diseased cows.....as it was reported and attested by the Police....you criminal folks steal amongst yourselves and simply run out of who and what to steal from then do what your Islamic kinfolk elsewhere love doing.....Murder for the Allah...whatever the Allah is.

Here was a publicized Statement from the Bokkos Development Association since the 12th of April:

A Press Statement by Bokkos Cultural Development Council (BCDC) Vanguard
April 13, 2024
Last night, April 12, our community in the Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau state faced a horrific attack resulting in the senseless slaughter of at least ten of our members. Despite the presence of security forces, including the DSS, army, and Police, the perpetrators, identified as Fulani terrorists, were allowed to carry out their heinous acts with impunity.
Under the cover of darkness, more than fifty armed terrorists descended upon the villages of Mandung-Mushu and Kopnanle, targeting innocent, unarmed, and peaceful residents as they slept. The assailants set fire to homes and a place of worship, mercilessly gunning down fleeing civilians while nearby soldiers failed to intervene effectively.
This brazen attack, which predominantly targeted children, appears to be part of a calculated effort to instill fear and perpetrate further displacement within our communities. We condemn this act of terror, which we believe is aligned with a broader agenda to impose sharia law and seize control of our lands.
Just hours before this tragedy unfolded, BCDC Vanguard submitted a petition to the Department of State Services (DSS), challenging a leaked memo that falsely accused our people of planning violence against Fulani residents. We unequivocally stated that the intelligence behind the memo was fabricated and defamatory.
Despite our efforts to rectify these falsehoods, the security apparatus failed to protect our community from the very threats we highlighted. We are appalled by the apparent prioritization of the lives of Fulani residents over our own and demand answers from the authorities.
The timing of this attack, following closely on the heels of the DSS's erroneous warning of an impending assault on Fulani communities, raises serious concerns about collusion or deliberate neglect. We refuse to accept such injustice and demand immediate transparency and accountability.
This is more so that advance notices of attack in the area were published and circulated at least a week prior to the so-called DSS intelligence. The DSS ignored these warnings and instead chose to implicate the victims despite acknowledging in their memo that the Fulani were responsible for the six-day attack that claimed over 300 of our members last Christmas.
We wish to put on record that the DSS alert is synonymous with the age-long strategy of the Fulani terrorists who often raise false alarms to intimidate residents and/or justify planned attacks. And unless the DSS clears its name on this, we reckon that it is complicit and compromised.

Should the authorities fail to provide satisfactory explanations within the shortest possible time, we are prepared to pursue legal recourse. Enough is enough—we will not allow our people to be targeted and vilified while those responsible for our safety turn a blind eye.

Barr. Farmasum Fuddang
Chairman, BCDC Vanguard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by webizone(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:

I always say this! If there are strongmen in a place, they should stand up and be counted when that community is attacked or invaded. But if they are cowards, I suggest that after all is settled, those outfits must be pulled down. They only prey on the already suffering weak.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19
What about cultist wey get gun among those students
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by travelzcruix: 11:11pm On Apr 19
The wild beast Ishmael and his discendants understand only one language. Violence! Israel has been in the game for so long and they understand this fact clearly.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Neoteny(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19
J3susFr3ak:

Lies and Islam! Two synonyms brewed from hell and trying to pretend to be normal amongst far more sensible and insightful humans. This cow excuse you keep giving is stale and foul rotten already. Nobody cares about your diseased cows.....as it was reported and attested by the Police....you criminal folks steal amongst yourselves and simply run out of who and what to steal from then do what your Islamic kinfolk elsewhere love doing.....Murder for the Allah...whatever the Allah is.

Here was a publicized Statement from the Bokkos Development Association since the 12th of April:

A Press Statement by Bokkos Cultural Development Council (BCDC) Vanguard
April 13, 2024
Last night, April 12, our community in the Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau state faced a horrific attack resulting in the senseless slaughter of at least ten of our members. Despite the presence of security forces, including the DSS, army, and Police, the perpetrators, identified as Fulani terrorists, were allowed to carry out their heinous acts with impunity.
Under the cover of darkness, more than fifty armed terrorists descended upon the villages of Mandung-Mushu and Kopnanle, targeting innocent, unarmed, and peaceful residents as they slept. The assailants set fire to homes and a place of worship, mercilessly gunning down fleeing civilians while nearby soldiers failed to intervene effectively.
This brazen attack, which predominantly targeted children, appears to be part of a calculated effort to instill fear and perpetrate further displacement within our communities. We condemn this act of terror, which we believe is aligned with a broader agenda to impose sharia law and seize control of our lands.
Just hours before this tragedy unfolded, BCDC Vanguard submitted a petition to the Department of State Services (DSS), challenging a leaked memo that falsely accused our people of planning violence against Fulani residents. We unequivocally stated that the intelligence behind the memo was fabricated and defamatory.
Despite our efforts to rectify these falsehoods, the security apparatus failed to protect our community from the very threats we highlighted. We are appalled by the apparent prioritization of the lives of Fulani residents over our own and demand answers from the authorities.
The timing of this attack, following closely on the heels of the DSS's erroneous warning of an impending assault on Fulani communities, raises serious concerns about collusion or deliberate neglect. We refuse to accept such injustice and demand immediate transparency and accountability.
This is more so that advance notices of attack in the area were published and circulated at least a week prior to the so-called DSS intelligence. The DSS ignored these warnings and instead chose to implicate the victims despite acknowledging in their memo that the Fulani were responsible for the six-day attack that claimed over 300 of our members last Christmas.
We wish to put on record that the DSS alert is synonymous with the age-long strategy of the Fulani terrorists who often raise false alarms to intimidate residents and/or justify planned attacks. And unless the DSS clears its name on this, we reckon that it is complicit and compromised.

Should the authorities fail to provide satisfactory explanations within the shortest possible time, we are prepared to pursue legal recourse. Enough is enough—we will not allow our people to be targeted and vilified while those responsible for our safety turn a blind eye.

Barr. Farmasum Fuddang
Chairman, BCDC Vanguard

Stop provoking the fulanis and running to the media with your lies.

Now you're implicating the security agents who always saved your darkened skins.

Everyone is guilty except you troublemakers.

Fukk your feelings
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by J3susFr3ak: 12:25am On Apr 20
Neoteny:

Stop provoking the fulanis and running to the media with your lies.

Now you're implicating the security agents who always saved your darkened skins.

Everyone is guilty except you troublemakers.

Fukk your feelings

Fulani? Is that some new type of barbacued pork?

Who cares what you label yourself. You sow your evil....and it will catch up with you all. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Neoteny(m): 1:32am On Apr 20
J3susFr3ak:

Fulani? Is that some new type of barbacued pork?

Who cares what you label yourself. You sow your evil....and it will catch up with you all. Nonsense!

You're just sore your fellow hooligans and miscreants got shot tongue

Fukk around, find out.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by J3susFr3ak: 1:53am On Apr 20
Neoteny:

You're just sore your fellow hooligans and miscreants got shot tongue

Fukk around, find out.

I am not even from Bokkos.....but I deeply deeply deeply care about my dear brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ who are simply minding their own business in their God given land and seriously educating their minds to better themselves...only to be wasted by some cow-fornicating urine guzzling morons like the one recently caught and released in the picture below.

I don't care what you call yourselves. You can even call yourself Nazis, Hamas or even Satan loving fulanis for all I care...

....what I do sure know that every innocent blood shed by your drug-infested spawns will be accounted for by the very Christ who has loved those peace loving Plateau folks who embraced Him.

You will all pay for all your evil soon....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by seanery: 4:18am On Apr 20
Nigeria wey don spoil finish.

Notin concern me concern Nigeria again.

Anybdy wey hin time reach to die, thts all.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Funflipper: 4:51am On Apr 20
Zonefree:

Shots fired!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by tiswell(m): 7:45am On Apr 20
Artscollection:
The jokers at the corridors of power are demented fools! I was thinking a southern president will rootlessly deal with this embeciles but alias they are still during their thing
he dey fear coup by their brothers/sympathizers in the military
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by obrian888: 8:07am On Apr 20
Zonefree:

abi o, they need anyone to remind them to the needful, tomorrow they will start killing each other because of girl friend, idiot set of animals.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Neoteny(m): 9:30am On Apr 20
J3susFr3ak:

I am not even from Bokkos.....but I deeply deeply deeply care about my dear brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ who are simply minding their own business in their God given land and seriously educating their minds to better themselves...only to be wasted by some cow-fornicating urine guzzling morons like the one recently caught and released in the picture below.

I don't care what you call yourselves. You can even call yourself Nazis, Hamas or even Satan loving fulanis for all I care...

....what I do sure know that every innocent blood shed by your drug-infested spawns will be accounted for by the very Christ who has loved those peace loving Plateau folks who embraced Him.

You will all pay for all your evil soon....

Fukk your feelings

Load up and go fight for them, not whine here in the safety of whatever pigsty you're typing from

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by YourKarma: 9:49am On Apr 20
favor914:
Always Igbo? Why.
They seem to be the only tribe who tell the truth to your useless presidents
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by YourKarma: 9:52am On Apr 20
favor914:
Ok, you no get state government that you voted for, or you want me to put you wanna be Israeli in Eastern Nigeria, in the same category as those Almijiris from Somalia in Kano state?
Lolzzzzz...so you now want us to hold state governors responsible but during Jonathan's tenure you guys blamed him for even your erectile dysfunction

Shameless people, you all are
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by meobizy(f): 12:06pm On Apr 21
If those young adults went into smalltime businesses, their lives would still be untouched. Education is a dangerous game in Africa.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by J3susFr3ak: 7:33am On Apr 24
Neoteny:

Fukk your feelings

Load up and go fight for them, not whine here in the safety of whatever pigsty you're typing from

tongue tongue tongue

Well....just seeing your childish missive now. Yeah..I do remember going headlong to just sight see the villages near Yelwa Shendam back in the day after a bloody mayhem. It never ended well for you guys. But we mature and trust God to balance the Morality Equation anytime now....with Death.

So we know we are operating on completely different frequencies and wavelenghts. Here is a bit of an update for you. The other released Fulani terrorist guilty of murdering more than 40 innocent people just dropped dead very recently. Here is the unfortunate dude below. I am not one to gloat over the dead....even the death of hopeless twisted sinners. But I had to respond to emphasize this....

It kind of reminded me of this Scripture from the Bible: " Romans 12:19-21 NKJV

Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. Therefore “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

So I hope you get the picture. If you do not repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you will die...lost and condemned too for eternity. Your choice. Jesus....or Eternal Death.

You are welcomed to my pigsty to eat pork with me anytime.

---Picture of Death Terrorist....

TERRORIST DIES A NATURAL DEATH TWO WEEKS AFTER HIS RELEASE BY SECURITY AGENTS IN BOKKOS.
Jibrin Musa, the Terrorist who confessed to organising the gruesome murder of over 40 Peasant Farmers in the Village of Tahore in Bokkos LGA is reported to have died in his sleep two weeks after he was released by security agents.
Matur Malan Mashor, a resident of Gawarza Mangor of Bokkos Local Government Area in.Plateau State confirmed this report to Munatare Munashak after apprehensions grew about his release after confessing to the crimes he committed in a viral Video.
" as he was released from the custody of police he did not reach 2weeks he sleep and died at his house, I'm speaking to you from gawarza call anybody from gawarza and confirm it". Mashor reported.
Investigation from Gawarza confirmed the incident that he has passed on in his sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FederalPoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary For Over 12 Years / Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland / University Of Calabar Student Shot Dead (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.