Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured (24129 Views)

17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) / Plateau State University ASUU Commences Indefinite Strike / Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by favor914: 3:52pm On Apr 19
ZombieTAMER:

You should be ashamed of yourself

A tragedy like this happened and all you care about is the wrinkled balls of Tinubu

You should be calling out the docile government to rise up to their responsibilities, protect lives and properties.

Nigerians are kidnapped everyday
Ok, you no get state government that you voted for, or you want me to put you wanna be Israeli in Eastern Nigeria, in the same category as those Almijiris from Somalia in Kano state?
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by dalongjnr: 4:59pm On Apr 19
R.i.p to the affected students.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Burruchaga71(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19
Plateau needs IPOB /ESN for protection as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by faceland: 6:18pm On Apr 19
jkpbestseries:
Fulani wants to take over Jos by force

They would eventually.

They are already into farming with GMO seeds, their vegetables are finer and bigger than those of the indigenous people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by CrossRhodes: 6:21pm On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:
Where are Nigeria terrorists behave soldiers.

They're only good in killing innocent people.

My surprise is most people from south West were asking soldiers to level communities in south south because few soldiers were killed.
The lovers of nigeria always wanting army to kill their fellow citizens...

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19
APC zombies will disappear as usual

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by NaijaCover(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19
Hmmmmmm
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by NOwazobia: 6:53pm On Apr 19
hmmm embarassed
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Blaze14k: 6:56pm On Apr 19
favor914:
Ok, you no get state government that you voted for, or you want me to put you wanna be Israeli in Eastern Nigeria, in the same category as those Almijiris from Somalia in Kano state?

Wait does it mean you care about these people killed cos that's what I believe he is asking you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Benediction777: 6:57pm On Apr 19
STFU!!!Fool there's nothing like yoruba muslims...Ode

Tranquillity360:
I remember Yoruba Muslims joining north to do the same to Goodluck Jonathan government. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Tranquillity360: 6:58pm On Apr 19
Benediction777:
STFU!!!Fool there's nothing like yoruba muslims...Ode

You're Yoruba Muslim.

Will you swear you're not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by BigDawsNet: 6:59pm On Apr 19
Why can't Nigerians fight for demself
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by dalass(f): 7:00pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
I don't want to believe cultists follow dey run too. They should stand and defend their school.

That's the essence of confraternity.

I wonder oh.

Nothing stops them from using their strongmen to defend themselves.

Instead na to dey kill themselves over girlfriends matter. And counting useless scores to show supremacy undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by BeardedMeat(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19
The worst part is nobody would be held responsible.

Oti lol.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Ayobeck(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19
[quote author=hslbroker2 post=129524509][/quote]
Nibo they wi nvr ,,this is the time to know how strong dey are
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by imam07: 7:10pm On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:
I remember Yoruba Muslims joining north to do the same to Goodluck Jonathan government. grin grin
I always surprise how u even take Jonathan as a saint. Buhari and tinubu bad govt doesn't make Goodluck Jonathan a saint. U claimed yorubas voted against Jonathan. Did u also not voted against tinubu or Buhari. To me i categorize Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari and tinubu and bad leaders. U are full of hypocrisy. If u have good memory or if u were not a teenager during Goodluck Jonathan first election. U should know yorubas voted Jonathan. But nah hypocrisy will not let u say d truth. Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari and Tinubu are d same set of bad leader. May be nah inside your sitting room Jonathan be a good person

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by JoeEeL(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19
GOWON THE MUMU

HIS OWN PROBLEM IS STILL BIAFRA AT HIS OLD AGE, WHILE HIS BACKYARD IS UNDER SIEGE

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Tunagee(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
I don't want to believe cultists follow dey run too. They should stand and defend their school.

Hehehehe!!!! I tire oooo
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by mipeesoft(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by mipeesoft(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19
That was when he smoked the wrong weed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bulldozer90:
And FFK is writing about Israel.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by bluefilm: 7:25pm On Apr 19
Balabluu
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Diligence: 7:28pm On Apr 19
We don tell every region, State: Protect yourselves by all means necessary & at all costs! It's your inalienably constitutional right!
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by jeromestarks: 7:29pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:

Cultists are stupid set of unguided fools who are originally bullies.

The flee during war but oppress the innocent during peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Boldideas: 7:29pm On Apr 19
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by CorrectionFLuid: 7:30pm On Apr 19
illicit:

For example

Anything 51 and above out of 100 means most

So how does one twitter users post mean most Yoruba? About 50 million people

U dont even know if the guy is truly Yoruba, do u?

Lol, history revisionist. Even in nairaland here, your people went haywire supporting the violence visited on niger delta communities by the Nigerian army.

And it's not the first time. They also did it during the time of niger delta avengers. They specifically called for the leveling of the niger delta. Cos in their words, and I quote, "no one should hold the country to ransom". Therefore level everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Boldideas: 7:31pm On Apr 19
Never4getU:
Fulani political apologists using people as a bargaining tool into blackmaing the govt for the release of their president (Badejo) currently in custody.

You got it. The FG should hang that idiot!
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by TUTU147: 7:35pm On Apr 19
The people of jos don't need to wait for the government to defend them,let them fight it out.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Inosky(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19
It's even high time we legalize arms for some sane people in public schools or agencies. It's appalling how these terrorists invade and kill unarmed people in public places unchallenged and no armed forces to stop their mess. Nigeria is due for that.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by CodeTemplar: 7:40pm On Apr 19
I suspect the governor has hand in this. At this time when the attack is still fresh, all hands should be on deck to neutralize the attackers or trail them to their hideout and not rushing to call on security agent to do more. Sounds suspicious.
Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by CluelessMODS: 7:45pm On Apr 19
Tranquillity360:
When will you stop acting childishly?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by J3susFr3ak: 7:56pm On Apr 19
TUTU147:
The people of jos don't need to wait for the government to defend them,let them fight it out.

So...it is the Clash of Civilisations all over again in this lovely Christian Middl Belt place. Do hear this loud and clear. In the recent past, if the Mohammedians wanted to launch an unprovoked pre-emptive attack on innocent villagers minding their own business...they will raise a false cover and ruse about missing or killed cows as a pre-text. Nowadays, these Blood-thirsty vampires only need to connive with their Muslm FG officials in Abuja to accuse any place or village of an imaginary pre-emtive attack to provide them useless excuse to simply want to kill to appease their Allah demon.

We have the mostly Chistian indigenous people of Plateau who have not only embraced the Superior Civilization of Christianity and Education....but have also erred t the fault of being too tolerant. Then on the other dark side we have the mostly Muslim alien setller populations of the Hausa and Fulani who have nothing to offer to progress and civilization but primitive barbarity in the name of tactical Jihad abetted by the Federal Security Structures.

Now why do I say that? Just bfefore these recent attacks it was widely reported that one of the previously arrested Fulani Murderers as well as many others previously arrested for their crimes and murder in the morbid December 2023 attacks were all released by the mostly Fulani Muslim dominated DSS and other Security services in Abuja.

So the question is: Why would the MOPOL in Plateau arrest murderers who oght to have been wasted in Plateau only for them to be transfered and immediately released in Abuja because of their Muslim kith and kin connections in the Federal Security structures. Here is the picture of the vain animal below and tell me if a pig is not more honorable than this wasted breath.

This is was what a native of the place reported about this guy as copied: "ARE PLATEAU PEOPLE FIGHTING AGAINST THE SECURITY AGENCIES OR THE TERRORISTS

Reports emanating from Bokkos has it that the notorious terrorist Sad Umar Abdulmunmini has been released after been arrested by the security operatives and he is now roaming the streets of Bokkos as a free man after all tje heinous crimes he has committed.

In thesame vein the culprits apprehended for the Christmas eve, Christmas day and boxing day massacre of over 600 people in Bokkos,Mangu and barkin Ladi taken to Abuja has been released.

Who will stand up and speak for the defenceless Plateau Citizens that are marked for ethnic annihilation?

A closed mouth is a closed destiny.

THIS IS SADAM UMAR ABDULMUMINI THE NOTORIOUS FULANI KIDNAPPER, ARMED ROBBER, CATTLE RUSTLER, MILITIA AND FULANI MILITIA INFORMANT.

FROM MAGGI MANGOR OF MANGOR WARD BOKKOS LGA, CURRENTLY RESIDING AT UNGWAN HAUSAWA (DIGGAI-RUWI) BOKKOS WHO WAS ARRESTED ON 03/04/2024 BY THE SECURITY PERSONNEL (MOPOL) IN BOKKOS TOWN.

ITEMS FOUND IN HIS POSSESSION ARE:

1 UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT OF MONEY AND TWO AK-47 RIFLES, TWO FULLY LOADED MAGAZINES AND UNDISCLOSED NUMBER OF AMMUNITION INSIDE A SACK ALL PUT TOGETHER IN A GHANA MOST GO BAG.

This must not be swept under the carpet like the several times he has been arrested and found his way back to Bokkos. "

The entire Security Chiefs of this current Presidency have since been compromosed and since innocent lives have been unjustifably killed on their watch....they all deserve to lose their jobs. While of course this is an insipid and inane country soaked deep in innocent blood....it only gives crdence and greater urgency for the ordinary people to defend themselves without repercussions--since the Military and the NPF have shown a great deal of incompetence and compromise recurrently to their grave shame.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured by Bwilliam(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19
I'm glad that Yakubu Gowon - Jack - is still alive to see what his own state has turned into.
Jos, Plateau and Northern Nigeria will understand th immutable law - Live by the sword, die by the sword-

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pupils Eating Free Meals In Class In Ota (Pictured) / The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State / The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.