Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone (1604 Views)

(nadesstu Worldwide) Emerges South-south Geo-political Zonal Coordinator / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Raskimonojendor: 5:49pm On Apr 19
Even the SS region that's number two, it's likely the ibo Asaba (Anioma) area pushing up the numbers and making the SS look bad.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Raskimonojendor: 5:51pm On Apr 19
Racoon:
SE naturally have a high school age child enrollment
Meanwhile, the nwa boy entrepreneurship system is economically empowering the SE region, some are busy breeding motorway touts who are nausiance to the society.
NWA boys of drug business grin

Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by ElSudani: 5:51pm On Apr 19
Iamgrey5:
I won't say that but it's very difficult for a 8 to 14 year boy to work and study and still do well on school.

It's even difficult for adults not to talk of children.

That is a no brainer my friend. Majority of the obnoxious folks you see online are from that background.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by spagettiluv: 5:54pm On Apr 19
Raskimonojendor:

Of course. The type of news below is very rampant as well.

The victims are often almost from Ebonyi and the wicked madam from Anambra.
not limited to Ebonyi Alone,Anambras now see Abians as subhumans who are not worthy to be among human being,but I know for sure chukwu okike abiama be with eboyins and Abians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by spagettiluv: 5:56pm On Apr 19
AqualinaXYZ:

Bloody Unity beggars

the real unity beggers below licking the north ass for support

1 Like

Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Godfullsam(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19
Ezeama400:
This has sumarised the mentality of Nigerians according to Geo Political Zone..

Top three zones can survive without government intervention, while the least three will turn to bambial or road side touts if the government didn't come for their rescue ..

Laziness is very bad, it slows the society down ..

The outcome is very visible in the north and south west..

The statistic is a clear indication that some parents in those regions have failed in their responsibilities in terms of providing adequately fro their children.

There is no reason a child should be working and schooling at the same time if the parents are responsible enough.
Stop justifying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Godfullsam(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19
AqualinaXYZ:

Is Tinubu a drug baron yes or no

No write epistle

Obi too is also a drug baron. He is a failed drug pusher who lost his dad to rival drug gang.

I am sure you all think we don't know..

There is hardly a family in anambra state that you don't find a drug pusher representing their family in Asian prison.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by PressMyButton: 6:42pm On Apr 19
This thread is a shame to SE. We are talking about children here, it only justifies the earlier thread of child servants being predominantly ibo kids.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Bulldozer90: 6:43pm On Apr 19
alanto:
Una believe this one. If dem show una how una children dey slave una go say NO
This is also same with the one on front-page. This one has a clearer title.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Bulldozer90: 6:53pm On Apr 19
PressMyButton:
This thread is a shame to SE. We are talking about children here, it only justifies the earlier thread of child servants being predominantly ibo kids.
working is also part of learning. When I lived in Onitsha. One man owned a large pharmacy shop with workers. when his son comes back from school, he hardly stayed 30mins before going to join the sales as the man had other business to attend to. There is no drug in the world dude didn't know with their functions and categories. He even teaches pharmacy interns before entering the university.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by CrossRhodes: 7:22pm On Apr 19
Ezeama400:
NIGERIAN CHILDREN (5-14YRS) WHO ARE WORKING AND IN SCHOOL

South East: 57.92%
South South: 48.12%
North Central: 41.09%
South West: 40.75%
North East: 32.57%
North West: 25.06%

- Calculated average

https:///StatiSense/status/1781341075740700776

Nlfpmod nlfpmod

Nlfpmod
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by CrossRhodes: 7:24pm On Apr 19
Raskimonojendor:
Even the SS region that's number two, it's likely the ibo Asaba (Anioma) area pushing up the numbers and making the SS look bad.
You are insufferable...

Asaba are igbos now because it suits your agenda
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by PressMyButton: 7:27pm On Apr 19
Bulldozer90:
working is also part of learning. When I lived in Onitsha. One man owned a large pharmacy shop with workers. when his son comes back from school, he hardly stayed 30mins before going to join the sales as the man had other business to attend to. There is no drug in the world dude didn't know with their functions and categories. He even teaches pharmacy interns before entering the university.
In a saner society, he would be punished and lose the custody of the child. I don't blame your mentality, i blame the society.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by CodeTemplar: 7:44pm On Apr 19
No stats we go chop?
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Benwallt(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19
If you don't know you don't know. We have a good background here and we need not work hard to fly high as far as academic is concern.

Products full everywhere both male and female, tech, engineering , business, sport to name a few. It's not by hardwork academically. It's by what you know.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by ElSudani: 9:29pm On Apr 19
PressMyButton:

They see "most hardworking" in the topic and they think this must be another thing to brag about.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Tunde835(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19
CrossRhodes:

You are insufferable...

Asaba are igbos now because it suits your agenda
Onitsha isn't exactly far from Asaba.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Hussein052(m): 2:14am On Apr 20
Most yorubas cherish quality education and will not allow a child that is not even up to ten year to work while schooling.
I dont know how you want a child of five years old to concentrate on his or her studies when working.
Any child that should be allowed to school and work should be matured enough to balance academics and work without any effect. Eg is an undergraduate in the university that knows what he or she is doing.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Suncheks(m): 4:48am On Apr 20
ElSudani:

You are talking nonsense. I bet those hundreds who ended up as drug mules and in jails across Asia also came on top in WAEC.
Education without productivity? So, the burden of productivity should fall on the shoulders on kids?
What a warped way of thinking.
Is Nigeria more productive than all the advanced countries where children are not employed till 16?
And where were you when a drug sniffing and certificate less baron with no define state of origin became your president. If you're a reasonable fellow then you wouldn't have borderd using a sane advanced country to compare with your country which is run by drug cartels.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Verbtips(m): 9:06am On Apr 20
I wonder .how awolowo will feel when he sees dis news. sorry for the disapointment
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:56am On Apr 20
alanto:
Una believe this one. If dem show una how una children dey slave una go say NO

Apprenticeship where you will be settled with money and business skills is not slavery.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20
Godfullsam:

The statistic is a clear indication that some parents in those regions have failed in their responsibilities in terms of providing adequately fro their children.

There is no reason a child should be working and schooling at the same time if the parents are responsible enough.
Stop justifying nonsense.

Leaving those children to beg is worse like it happens where you come from.

Everyone knows Igbo kids look the best in Nigeria.
Keep searching for what made the news for points. Yours can't even make it to the news cos that's the norm
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Bulldozer90: 12:35pm On Apr 20
PressMyButton:

In a saner society, he would be punished and lose the custody of the child. I don't blame your mentality, i blame the society.
No. A saner society has what we call national value which hardwork is a major component. A poor attempt to create this is the reason you have manual labour in Nigerian schools. A saner society train children to be productive at a younger age. China does it and east Asians do it. Even the west considered lowering minimum working age. Perhaps if Nigeria does it, you would have had job by now and stopped rationalizing joblessness, laziness and misery.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by PressMyButton: 1:10pm On Apr 20
Bulldozer90:
No. A saner society has what we call national value which hardwork is a major component. A poor attempt to create this is the reason you have manual labour in Nigerian schools. A saner society train children to be productive at a younger age. China does it and east Asians do it. Even the west considered lowering minimum working age. Perhaps if Nigeria does it, you would have had job by now and stopped rationalizing joblessness, laziness and misery.
Child labour is a crime in China, dimwit.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Godfullsam(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Leaving those children to beg is worse like it happens where you come from.

Everyone knows Igbo kids look the best in Nigeria.
Keep searching for what made the news for points. Yours can't even make it to the news cos that's the norm

grin
Perhaps you think I am from the north.
These nonsense is not common in the SW where I come from.
You don't subject kids to child labour and leave them at the mercy of social vices.
It is a criminal offence and should not be entertained in sane societies.
I stay in Abuja and I can tell you for free that majority of underage house helps here are from the SE.

The worse part is that, those who bring them from the east to do this jobs are very inhuman going by the ways these kids are maltreated every day.
Keep glorifying this evil acts that have become a tradition in your region.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Bulldozer90: 3:36pm On Apr 20
PressMyButton:

Child labour is a crime in China, dimwit.
depends on the definition, subhuman!
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20
Godfullsam:

grin
Perhaps you think I am from the north.
These nonsense is not common in the SW where I come from.
You don't subject kids to child labour and leave them at the mercy of social vices.
It is a criminal offence and should not be entertained in sane societies.
I stay in Abuja and I can tell you for free that majority of underage house helps here are from the SE.

The worse part is that, those who bring them from the east to do this jobs are very inhuman going by the ways these kids are maltreated every day.
Keep glorifying this evil acts that have become a tradition in your region.

Of course, I know you are from the SW.
The only group in Nigeria that can write the trash you wrote up there .

Yoruba beggars and yahoo boys are all over the place.
Maybe if you guys could take care of your kids better, the child begging and the endemic ritualism and skull mining will be a thing of the past.

Oga, apprenticeship is not slavery.
Your own people will get apprentices and still demand they do freedom with money they don't have. Many of them resort to ritualism to raise money for freedom.
They aren't even settled financially after the said freedom and they turn to crime .

Yorubas are the worst group to mention anything here.
Igbo kids look the best in Nigeria and you know it.
Remind me how your touts knew who were Igbos and Yorubas during the last elections?
Any Yoruba that looked fine and neat was mistaken to be Igbo and was made not to vote.
Violent group of people without civility coming to talk about vices.

If you looked dirty and tattered, you will be allowed to vote cos you might just be Yoruba 😂😂😂

Don't blame me, blame your agberos. That happened real life
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Godfullsam(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Of course, I know you are from the SW.
The only group in Nigeria that can write the trash you wrote up there .

Yoruba beggars and yahoo boys are all over the place.
Maybe if you guys could take care of your kids better, the child begging and the endemic ritualism and skull mining will be a thing of the past.

Oga, apprenticeship is not slavery.
Your own people will get apprentices and still demand they do freedom with money they don't have. Many of them resort to ritualism to raise money for freedom.
They aren't even settled financially after the said freedom and they turn to crime .

Yorubas are the worst group to mention anything here.
Igbo kids look the best in Nigeria and you know it.
Remind me how your touts knew who were Igbos and Yorubas during the last elections?
Any Yoruba that looked fine and neat was mistaken to be Igbo and was made not to vote.
Violent group of people without civility coming to talk about vices.

If you looked dirty and tattered, you will be allowed to vote cos you might just be Yoruba 😂😂😂

Don't blame me, blame your agberos. That happened real life

Keep deceiving yourself if that makes you happy.

What you people practice in igbos region is not apprenticeship but mere slavery.
You don't settle an apprentice anywhere in the world, you only settle someone you acquire to slave for you after a contractual period.

That is why they a made to do a lot of things ranging from washing poo, car, running errands for the wife etc. That is not apprenticeship but modern day slavery.
I can give account of many young igbos who where sent away without compensation by their slave masters after serving for decades.
This is the wrong time to be an igbo, the world hates you people because you all failed to face reality.

Just read up and see the nonsense you wrote up in defence of your back ward region. Only people without an atom of shame can stoop this low.
There are thousands of young pitiable igbos who a products of this slave trade you called apprenticeship but ended up as business prostitutes (jumping from one business to the other in pursuance of quick success)
Majority of them end up not practicing the trade the slaves for because of frustration from their heartless bosses.

Many are languishing in various prisons all over the world as we speak and you are here hyping nonsense.
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20
Godfullsam:

Keep deceiving yourself if that makes you happy.

What you people practice in igbos region is not apprenticeship but mere slavery.
You don't settle an apprentice anywhere in the world, you only settle someone you acquire to slave for you after a contractual period.

That is why they a made to do a lot of things ranging from washing poo, car, running errands for the wife etc. That is not apprenticeship but modern day slavery.
I can give account of many young igbos who where sent away without compensation by their slave masters after serving for decades.
This is the wrong time to be an igbo, the world hates you people because you all failed to face reality.

Just read up and see the nonsense you wrote up in defence of your back ward region. Only people without an atom of shame can stoop this low.
There are thousands of young pitiable igbos who a products of this slave trade you called apprenticeship but ended up as business prostitutes (jumping from one business to the other in pursuance of quick success)
Majority of them end up not practicing the trade the slaves for because of frustration from their heartless bosses.

Many are languishing in various prisons all over the world as we speak and you are here hyping nonsense.

Still better than someone slaving for a Yoruba boss with no settlement and still be required to do freedom.
Go through what I wrote about between Igbo and Yoruba kids and people who are rated to look better in Nigeria.
Create a thread outside nairaland if you want. Yorubas are the unkempt group in southern Nigeria. Your own agberos confirmed it.

Igbo apprenticeship system is being studied at Harvard, is anyone studying the slavery and stupidity you practise? 😂😂😂
Re: Statistics Showing Most Hard Working Students According To Geo Political Zone by Godfullsam(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Still better than someone slaving for a Yoruba boss with no settlement and still be required to do freedom.
Go through what I wrote about between Igbo and Yoruba kids and people who are rated to look better in Nigeria.
Create a thread outside nairaland if you want. Yorubas are the unkempt group in southern Nigeria. Your own agberos confirmed it.

Igbo apprenticeship system is being studied at Harvard, is anyone studying the slavery and stupidity you practise? 😂😂😂

There is no place in this world where you settle an apprentice.

Only slaves are settled when the contract period elapse.

Apprentice in Yoruba land and in other places are not settled financially, once the apprenticeship period elapse and the mentee want to go and set up his/her business/ workshop, the boss will give him certificate and the mentee will buy wine for the boss as means of appreciation for the skill acquired. The boss/mentor will use the wine to offer prayers for the mentee.

I have been to anambra and imo state, I can tell you for free that the agberos in those states are more notorious than what is obtainable in SW.

You said igbos igbos modern slavery aka apprenticeship is bn studied in Harvard University? grin

Provide a link to justify your claim or remain silent forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Futarian Here / Epe Grammar School 1976 To 1980 Let Us Connect / Msc Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.