Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta (1669 Views)

CBN Raises Customs FX Duty Rate For Cargo Clearance By 14% / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta by 2Radii: 10:59pm On Apr 19
CodeTemplar:
Lol. Smuggled in(imported) or local rice?
but same smuggled rice could not be sold same amount three weeks ago oh..abi?

U unfo..rtun8 people

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta by Peakdesign23(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19
The local foreign rice at my place sells for 80k as of yesterday.
Re: Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta by SocialJustice: 11:16pm On Apr 19
RenaissanceGuy:
The price of rice is the one driving the prices of other food stuff to the roof. I'm predicting it dropping to at most ₦30K by the end of June.
How do you know?
Re: Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta by SocialJustice: 11:17pm On Apr 19
RenaissanceGuy:
The price of rice is the one driving the prices of other food stuff to the roof. I'm predicting it dropping to at most ₦30K by the end of June.
How do you know?
Re: Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta by grandstar(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19
socialmediaman:
Shout out to those who made it through another day of Tinubu’s government!

We shall overcome!

Our 2023 mistake will not repeat itself in 2027!

The fact you perceive Peter Obi was robbed by Tinubu indicates clearly you haven't learnt your lesson.

Tinubu waited 24years to win the presidency. He did not play the victim like Peter Obi. The only time he screamed victim hood was when he said "Emi lo Kan." He felt he had earned the right to rule the nation as he had made sacrifices for many to clinch political offices, most importantly, Buhari.

I am apolitical. Read some of my old posts and you see I have condemned some policies of this present government.

Peter Obi won't win in 2027.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Confirms A 14% Drop In Rice Of Price At Sango Otta by Raskimonojendor: 12:09am On Apr 20
Kukutenla:
Most rice in that axis smuggled

Local rice is still not coming down
But it wasn't smuggled two weeks ago or even last week abi. Some of you have brains but don't use it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thisday Columnist, Godwin Agbroko Shot Dead / Shocking! Liberia, Ghana Gang Up With Francophone Nations Against Nigeria / The Closing Gate Of Kidnapping In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.