Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere (46411 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by BALLOSKI: 7:15am On Apr 20
huptin:
We told them...they will never listen. Just a flash from Israel today, Iran quickly promised never to retaliate.

When you think you are catching up with them ..they will always be a million miles ahead of you.

Israel sent a message, Iran understood, we don't need to deploy missiles from far, we will hurt you badly from within.

Now America has now told them...you have just wasted billions of dollars that could have helped you save millions of your poverty infested people on nuclear bombs that will be rendered useless immediately they are about to become useful.
You lie to yourself to feel happy.

Does USA have to show this if they're truly great? This is not a show of strength, It's a show of weakness. You think their rivals haven't built something to beat this bomber?

You think America cannot also be hit?
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by adecz: 7:17am On Apr 20
EmiDon11:
so y want Dem to bomb Afghanistan
Some times, i wonder how u guys reason

You need the ability for comprehension
of simple English sentences to function
and contribute effectively on social media 😐😐
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Great0ne1: 7:17am On Apr 20
Jostoman:
Russia will soon come here to show their Okrika supersonic bomber grin
Mess with them and find out if is okirika
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by babajero(m): 7:18am On Apr 20
ObiPandora:
So they had all this yet their ass was flogged mercilessly by the Taliban abi una don forget how america japa from Afghanistan

They didn't go there to finish Afghanistan, they went there to fight Taliban, and one thing I have noticed about you Muslims is that you guys are cowards always using women and children as body shield, it was even America that was protecting the Afghanistan civilians from their fellow citizens. For your information Japan was a world power but it didn't take America long to cripple them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Great0ne1: 7:19am On Apr 20
id4sho:
Mr Jailer by Asa cool

I'm in chains, you're in chains too
I wear uniforms and you wear uniforms too
I'm a prisoner
You're a prisoner too, Mr. Jailer
Oh
I have fears, you have fears too
I will die, but yourself will die too
Life is beautiful
Don't you think so too, Mr. Jailer?
I'm talking to you jailer!
Stop calling me a prisoner
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer man
You suppress all my strategies
You oppress whoa whoa every part of me
What you don't know
You're a victim too, Mr. Jailer
Oh!
You don't care about my point of view
If I die another will work for you
So you treat me like a modern slave, Mr. Jailer
I'm talking to you jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer man
You see
If you walking in a market place
Don't throw stones
Even if you do, you just might hit one of your own
Life is not about your policies
All the time
So you better rearrange your philosophies
And be good to your fellow man, Jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Oh, I'm talking to you jailer!
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer
I hear my baby say
I wanna be president
I want your money
From my government
What he don't know, what he would know, what he can know
(Jailer) Jailer (Jailer) Jailer
Oh be good whoa, be good whoa, be good woah
Somebody be good whoa, be good whoa, be good
Oh oh be good whoa, be good whoa, be good whoa (Jailer, Jailer)
That song was one hell of a masterpiece. We will never forget
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by PepeXKermit: 7:22am On Apr 20
7upnigeria:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. As long as dem no carry the war come Lagos, E no consign me.

Useless nigerians and their way of thinking. E no concern you, so you think a world war that is not at your doorstep is not any concern of yours. Go and think about what you just said...
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 7:25am On Apr 20
AllenSpencer:
While it citizens are living pay check to pay checks!

A country that soaks its citizens into debt from a young age.

The US is just a civilized slave market. You slave for the system, without nothing in return! The whole American dream is a fiction!

Gun violence and drugs killing its citizens and TikTok is their priority. 🤣

Infrastructural growth at all time low and countries are living them behind, but all the care about is war!

A nation where over 600,000 of its citizens went bankrupt because of medical bills, and it keeps investing heavily in defense.

What a nation!

Lazy man blaming the system that has produced the most multi-millionaires billionaires ever and counting.

You’re just lazy; mentally and physically.

There’s a reason why the term “American Dream” exists.

You’re just lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Solitechworld(m): 7:27am On Apr 20
huptin:
We told them...they will never listen. Just a flash from Israel today, Iran quickly promised never to retaliate.

When you think you are catching up with them ..they will always be a million miles ahead of you.

Israel sent a message, Iran understood, we don't need to deploy missiles from far, we will hurt you badly from within.

Now America has now told them...you have just wasted billions of dollars that could have helped you save millions of your poverty infested people on nuclear bombs that will be rendered useless immediately they are about to become useful.

You guys just like to lie to yourself, Iran understood what again? Lol, even Israel know not to mess up with Iran never again!

The Question is can Israel Survive a day without the US? Ask yourself this question and be truthful to yourself why answering the question in your mind?

The message Iran sent to Israel was loud and clear! It only cost Iran 40 - 50million USD and it cost Israel and its allies 1billion usd to intercept, yet, the aim and objectives was achieved, because the appropriate missiles was delivered to its destination...

Stop the hatred.. you guys are just fanatics that access every situation from the religion point of view....
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 7:31am On Apr 20
OChimex:

Iran sent hundreds of missiles into Israel but none caused any casualty.
Did you know why?
US defense system.
In developed countries, making war machines runs in billions and US has the most billions to make those war Machines.
They are too smart, and won't let you know how bad and dangerous the weapons they have so that you don't make anything to counter that weapon when they use it.
Ask Japan how far..
They first attacked the US not knowing the US has such deadly weapon as "small boy"
Because the US hid it from the world.
Don't try them. The billions they budget for war machines are put into use in producing secret deadly weapons. That the world doesn't know
Americans are peaceful but don't dare them, they are for war, that's why every fucking adult has crazy amount of guns individually

People genuinely think that money is for decoration or something.

Small boy had a brother; he was called Fat man!
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by ariesbull: 7:32am On Apr 20
ruggedtimi:
under development...and the u.s also has a more advance stealth bomber in B21 Raider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UUtSP3ed0o&t=68s&pp=ygUXUnVzc2lhIGFkdmFuY2VkIGJvbWJlciA%3D
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 7:43am On Apr 20
Morbeta11:

Trump once said that North Korean Military Generals with zero % war experience, have such many medals that they dare not go toward magnets grin

Trump ehn. 😂😂😂😂
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by wiseoneking: 7:50am On Apr 20
Good01:
USA of now or before?

Relax, North Korea is waiting for any shit from USA

North Korea Tests Hypersonic Weapon Following U.S. Navy Ballistic Missile Intercept Test
You guys have come again with North Korea shiiiiT. That’s how you ruffle the ego of Iran and they are now mourning after spending the billions of dollars nuclear head for nothing against the Israel of God. Iran and North Korea are on thesame level and they can never do any stuff
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Morphinne: 7:56am On Apr 20
ObiPandora:
So they had all this yet their ass was flogged mercilessly by the Taliban abi una don forget how america japa from Afghanistan
You just legit said that the US should use the world highest-flying bomber on Afghanistan just to kill a few Taliban fighters? How una dey take dey think this kain thing na bro?
Okay, here is it. These bombers are used for total annihilation of a particular place (not for precision strikes on tiny targets in a place)
Deploying them would mean killing everyone and everything with a few drops. If that had happened, mumus like you would be the first set of wereys to call the US a genocidal state for bombing civilians they were claiming to liberate from the hands of the Taliban undecided
Most of you don’t even understand the war in Afghanistan. Do you think Afghanistan has a chance in a conventional war with the US? The US wasn’t fighting Afghanistan and in fact, it was fighting to liberate the people from the clutch of terrorists.
Let me put this in context. Your dumb suggestion is more like asking the Nigerian army to bomb the whole of Borno and the Igbo land to root out Boko haram and Ipob terrorists respectively. Now, how dumb does that sound to you? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Good01: 7:58am On Apr 20
wiseoneking:
You guys have come again with North Korea shiiiiT. That’s how you ruffle the ego of Iran and they are now mourning after spending the billions of dollars nuclear head for nothing against the Israel of God. Iran and North Korea are on thesame level and they can never do any stuff

Pls go and do your research. The only country America is afraid of now is NORTH KOREA.

They have what it take to destroy America

North Korea conducts test on new ‘super-large warhead’: State media
Pyongyang says new warhead designed for cruise missiles, adding that a new anti-aircraft rocket was also tested.
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Floky215: 8:05am On Apr 20
Hezzyluv:
9ja get 1950 armored tanks too no be only una get weapons. undecided

Armoured tanks wey those small small bandits boys don turn into iron condemn finish....!!!! grin grin grin
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Good01: 8:06am On Apr 20
Cruise missiles are among a growing collection of North Korean weapons designed to overwhelm regional missile defences. They supplement the North’s vast arsenal of ballistic missiles, including intercontinental variants, which are said to be aimed at the continental United States.

Analysts say anti-aircraft missile technology is an area where North Korea could benefit from its deepening military cooperation with Russia, as the two countries align in the face of their separate, intensifying confrontations with the US.

The US and South Korea have accused the North of providing artillery shells and other equipment to Russia to help extend its warfighting ability in Ukraine.
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by DrAda(f): 8:14am On Apr 20
This is what we have been reduced to. Shame to the human race
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 8:17am On Apr 20
adebowales:
lol the same world they didn’t listen to when killing Palestinians? The main reason is that, they know the consequences if iran decide to fight all out war with them,they Re scared of Iran

You’re saying nonsense bro. Israel carried out an air strike that killed a top Iran military general and that why they retaliated with drones and missile blitz.

Why Iran no strike where Israeli military generals dey? Or don’t they know their locations? They just wasted missiles that hit zero targets.

Israel retaliated again and hit several targets on Iran soil; even a military base.

We are waiting for Iran to even kill a citizen of Israel. The truth is they won’t because they know better.
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 8:21am On Apr 20
babajero:
They didn't go there to finish Afghanistan, they went there to fight Taliban, and one thing I have noticed about you Muslims is that you guys are cowards always using women and children as body shield, it was even America that was protecting the Afghanistan civilians from their fellow citizens. For your information Japan was a world power but it didn't take America long to cripple them.

America brought Japan to its knees in just three days and with just two bombs.

What people don’t understand is that; just like back then; several people must have been saying America is peddling propaganda and not as strong as they claim.

The small boy and the fat man cleared their doubts when they wiped out 20k soldiers in a blink of an eye.

What makes people think America doesn’t have one of such unused or never before heard or seen weapons like they did during the ww2?

3 Likes

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by cococandy(f): 8:23am On Apr 20
Your response is all over the place
OChimex:

What do you know about the US?

Just go to bed. Did you know, for hundreds of years now, US has never had a war on its soil?
If a liberal country with lots of freedom.

US is home of opportunities if you are smart and hard working. Go to Indeed and see say jobs too much.
People migrate stupidly to America in an illegal way, why won't they struggle?
It's not America's headache.
The people who are poor in America are by choice. Govt has put in place all you need to succeed.
Do you know that every country in the world has directly or indirectly received aids from the US?
They are helpers too, but don't mess with them.
Just go to sleep.
America's tax system is pay as you earn.
I don't shout for war, I hate it, but the world would have been in more mess controlled by useless Muslim terrorists if not for the US
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 8:27am On Apr 20
Morphinne:

You just legit said that the US should use the world highest-flying bomber on Afghanistan just to kill a few Taliban fighters? How una dey take dey think this kain thing na bro?
Okay, here is it. These bombers are used for total annihilation of a particular place (not for precision strikes on tiny targets in a place)
Deploying them would mean killing everyone and everything with a few drops. If that had happened, mumus like you would be the first set of wereys to call the US a genocidal state for bombing civilians they were claiming to liberate from the hands of the Taliban undecided
Most of you don’t even understand the war in Afghanistan. Do you think Afghanistan has a chance in a conventional war with the US? The US wasn’t fighting Afghanistan and in fact, it was fighting to liberate the people from the clutch of terrorists.
Let me put this in context. Your dumb suggestion is more like asking the Nigerian army to bomb the whole of Borno and the Igbo land to root out Boko haram and Ipob terrorists respectively. Now, how dumb does that sound to you? grin

Omo, you don fuk up. The mugu weh you dey explain give will still not get it. He’ll just say nonsense around your explanation and drag you to his level of idiocy.

Just wait for his next reply and see if I’m wrong.
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 8:29am On Apr 20
Good01:

Pls go and do your research. The only country America is afraid of now is NORTH KOREA.

They have what it take to destroy America

North Korea conducts test on new ‘super-large warhead’: State media
Pyongyang says new warhead designed for cruise missiles, adding that a new anti-aircraft rocket was also tested.

Ogbeni, shut up joor. 😂😂😂😂

So because NK has a few bombs, what now happened?!

If that’s the case; by your analogy, Russia is also afraid of NK na.

People that have never been involved in a conflict outside their region is who you’re talking about?! 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 8:30am On Apr 20
Good01:
Cruise missiles are among a growing collection of North Korean weapons designed to overwhelm regional missile defences. They supplement the North’s vast arsenal of ballistic missiles, including intercontinental variants, which are said to be aimed at the continental United States.

Analysts say anti-aircraft missile technology is an area where North Korea could benefit from its deepening military cooperation with Russia, as the two countries align in the face of their separate, intensifying confrontations with the US.

The US and South Korea have accused the North of providing artillery shells and other equipment to Russia to help extend its warfighting ability in Ukraine.

Where did you copy and paste this from?

Dem suppose seize your phone. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by MuslimIgbo: 8:31am On Apr 20
huptin:

Ignorant illiterate morons and morońs and noise makers everywhere.
Tell me how many casualties the isra hell bomb caused in Iran.
You think Iran does not have nuclear weapons? Olódòs cheesy
Those Zionists pigs are just clamouring for ww3 and Iran is not ready to start something that will cause the end of the human race. ONE SINGLE BOMB IS ENOUGH TO DELETE ISRAEL FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 8:35am On Apr 20
MuslimIgbo:

Ignorant illiterate morons and morońs and noise makers everywhere.
Tell me how many casualties the isra hell bomb caused in Iran.
You think Iran does not have nuclear weapons? Olódòs cheesy
Those Zionists pigs are just clamouring for ww3 and Iran is not ready to start something that will cause the end of the human race. ONE SINGLE BOMB IS ENOUGH TO DELETE ISRAEL FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

But yet; Israel killed one of their top generals in the embassy strike. And the recent air strikes still hit several locations including a military base.

How many Israelis have Iran killed so far?!

Don’t answer that. Just tell me what building has been destroyed by Iran since this issue started.

Your next reply better be the Israeli locations and individual(s) killed by Iran
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Good01: 8:36am On Apr 20
Winnin009:

Ogbeni, shut up joor. 😂😂😂😂

So because NK has a few bombs, what now happened?!

If that’s the case; by your analogy, Russia is also afraid of NK na.

People that have never been involved in a conflict outside their region is who you’re talking about?! 😂😂😂

I cannot engage in argument with you because you are in the group of those who are not current and not ready to learn or do research. I deal with facts and not your mere ideology from you head/reasoning.

North Korea launches ballistic missile, thought capable of hitting distant US bases.

Pls name any weapon America has, that NORTH KOREA does not?

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Good01: 8:40am On Apr 20
Winnin009:

Where did you copy and paste this from?

Dem suppose seize your phone. 😂😂😂😂😂

I feel your pain...

Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by MuslimIgbo: 8:43am On Apr 20
Winnin009:

But yet; Israel killed one of their top generals in the embassy strike. And the recent air strikes still hit several locations including a military base.

How many Israelis have Iran killed so far?!

Don’t answer that. Just tell me what building has been destroyed by Iran since this issue started.

Your next reply better be the Israeli locations and individual(s) killed by Iran
Lol
You seem to have amnesia, refer back to October 7 and all your questions will be answered.
No tell me how many Iranians that have been killed compared to the October 7 cheesy
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 8:44am On Apr 20
Good01:

I cannot engage in argument with you because you are in the group of those who are not current and not ready to learn or do research. I deal with facts and not your mere ideology from you head/reasoning.

North Korea launches ballistic missile, thought capable of hitting distant US bases.

Pls name any weapon America has, that NORTH KOREA does not?

Even a child can tell that you’re so impressed with the terms; “ballistic; cruise”. 😂😂😂😂

Do you even know the meaning? 😂😂😂😂

E say na research. 😂😂😂😂

Why should I name it for you? It’s not my job to educate you na. Shey bi you’ve done your research.

Bask in your research. Enjoy your day.
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Winnin009: 8:51am On Apr 20
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
You seem to have amnesia, refer back to October 7 and all your questions will be answered.
No tell me how many Iranians that have been killed compared to the October 7 cheesy

Great. You just made this interesting. Kindly send the link where Iran said they’re responsible for the oct 7 attacks.

The people that claimed responsibility; you can see what has become of them. I’m sure you’ve also called Israeli genocidal maniacs.

The one or two external help they got, individuals involved have been eliminated with Israel beating their chests as they do it.

The question now is; why is Iran using proxies, smokes and mirrors to carry out their attacks? No need passing through Hamas or Palestinians na.

At least, Israel didn’t kill the Iranian via proxy. How many Israelis deaths are Iran directly responsible for? How many strikes have been confirmed on Israeli soil from Iran?

Don’t tell me about cowards acting with proxies. That’s lame bro and you know it.

Iran wouldn’t dare strike Israel directly but Israel has done it time and again.

You see the difference?
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by BigCowHornn: 8:52am On Apr 20
SEGLIZ:
last last we will all rest.
all the advocate of WW3 come take your positions your long awaited movie is here, don't forget to come along with your popcorn.
man the only problem of humanity and creation.

It's called a deterant
Re: USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere by Itulah(m): 9:00am On Apr 20
tefishy:
grin
Talk true.
Strike anywhere or strike Iran. Which one
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.