Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' (48290 Views)

House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / Some Of Those Who Condemned Owo Massacre Also Sang About Burning The Church . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Golan007: 9:24am On Apr 21
May her soul rest in peace ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:25am On Apr 21
Never heard of her before. Rip to her tho

1 Like

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by AuthorMan: 9:25am On Apr 21
Redomi:
Because she sings gospel song abi?
Where will you be when you die?
It must be hell.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Stevechigo: 9:26am On Apr 21
2shure:
No one gives a fuc k.u go sing gosel song to fool ppl,but go get bad mind,dey sleep around .idiot

First idiot without brain to comment angry angry
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Biteized(m): 9:28am On Apr 21
Very young beauty
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by NFBI: 9:29am On Apr 21
Rip we will all die including you that is reading this comment
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by gohf: 9:34am On Apr 21
Pray with us in the Holy spirit for one hour on Saturdays and Sundays 6pm

The Gate of Hope Fellowship online
WhatsApp and Telegram t .me/thegateofhope

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by F3dan: 9:37am On Apr 21
Rest in peace, Mandisa. Your track on the album, music inspired by the story, will forever remain an inspiration and a source of spiritual comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by sylve11: 9:41am On Apr 21
Journey well, Mandisa. sad cool
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by trumpcoat(m): 9:45am On Apr 21
God please rest her soul indeed
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by AngelicBeing: 9:48am On Apr 21
sad
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by sprints1: 9:52am On Apr 21
This is what happens when u mix satanism with Christianity. She are singing to God to earn devil' award...
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by judedwriter(m): 10:18am On Apr 21
thrillionaire:
Oh.. I learnt she was depressed and it could be a possible suicide. Some people now say depression is an ailment and can be treated with medications. I don't agree.
Depression comes and stays from the wrong thoughts.

A gospel singer suffering from depression??

That's so ironical. There's no depression when we sing to God but peace, blessings and joy.

Anyways, we all know individually where the shoe pinches us.

1 Like

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Offpointng: 10:30am On Apr 21
sprints1:
This is what happens when u mix satanism with Christianity. She are singing to God to earn devil' award...

How?
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by RaptorX: 10:31am On Apr 21
Covid vaccine strikes again
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Harddiskng(m): 10:56am On Apr 21
I first heard her song โ€œOvercomerโ€ at the office.

I had a colleague that wearied my soul with it, by playing it on repeat every morning until i started to like it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Image123(m): 11:25am On Apr 21
Rest in peace Mandy.

1 Like

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 11:29am On Apr 21
judedwriter:

A gospel singer suffering from depression??

That's so ironical. There's no depression when we sing to God but peace, blessings and joy.

Anyways, we all know individually where the shoe pinches us.
That's the challenge. Being a gospel singer or preacher doesn't make one immune, but doing the word is the key. Choose to be happy. Focus on the light and let shadows fall behind.

1 Like

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Burgerlomo: 11:48am On Apr 21
RIP
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by RoadMozart(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21
2shure:
No one gives a fuc k.u go sing gosel song to fool ppl,but go get bad mind,dey sleep around .idiot

See as you carry your dirty habit from car section come here...

You go just dey let people enter u
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by bewla(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21
OLAADEGBU:
The news of Mandisa's passing this morning was truly a shock. Not only was she a powerhouse of a talent but she also possessed a genuinely kind spirit. We ministered together several times, she sang background vocals on my album 'Thank You Lord' and joined me on several tours.
On one particular tour, notes kept appearing in everyone's bunk on the bus or in their instrument cases. These were encouraging messages like: "You are blessed and highly favoured," or "You're such a blessing on this tour." Only at the end of the tour did we discover it had been Mandisa.
Whether behind the scenes or centre stage, her presence always brought joy and hope.

Don Moen
Good wine don't last long

After all Jesus went home at 33
Kai most time I fear what will I be doing when he comes knocking
God forgive me am a sinner
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by RisenObinna: 12:11pm On Apr 21
Asmmi:
We were dead before we we're born. We will all return back to death. RIP MANDI
This is deep

Rest in peace Mandi.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by 2shure: 12:33pm On Apr 21
Nigerians hate truth
RoadMozart:

See as you carry your dirty habit from car section come here...

You go just dey let people enter u
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by BeigJawnson(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21
OLAADEGBU:
Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies at Age 47: 'She Is with the God She Sang About'

Here's what you need to know about Grammy winner Mandisa's passing at age 47: Celebrated for her vibrant gospel music, Mandisa's legacy continues as she joins the God she passionately sang about. ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜‡โœ๏ธ

CROSSWALK.COM

May her soul finds rest
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Johnjustice: 12:51pm On Apr 21
Sometimes good loving is what we need to be okay. Ladies open up, get some loving in your lives, don't be too conservative...time is fast.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by pak: 12:51pm On Apr 21
I remember her verse on Kirk Franlin and TobyMac's lose my soul.

May she rest in peace
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by MasterTeeUSA: 1:53pm On Apr 21
Never heard of her sha...Don Moen though na childhood legend and a Naija SuperStar. We should have made him a Naija citizen already lol

OLAADEGBU:
Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies at Age 47: 'She Is with the God She Sang About'

Here's what you need to know about Grammy winner Mandisa's passing at age 47: Celebrated for her vibrant gospel music, Mandisa's legacy continues as she joins the God she passionately sang about. ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜‡โœ๏ธ

CROSSWALK.COM
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Nyanabo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21
She will be missed in earth. Mehn I loved her cover of Waunakee by sinach.. May God rest her soul and grant her eternal rest and forgive all hers sins.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21
OLAADEGBU:
'PRAYING FOR YOU': The American Idol contestant and Grammy-winning gospel singer was never shy about her faith, even speaking about Jesus in an inspirational speech she gave to Simon Cowell. More about her life and accomplishments: https://trib.al/BElzCvY
this deeper life nonentity.
Your soul is forever cursed for speaking against a man of God.
Nothing you put your hand in will prosper.
Cursed fool
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by bentenny(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21
When don Moen said she was one of those background musicians in his album 'thank you lord',instantly remembered who she was from the video!
RIP to her!
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by babzo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21
GrandFinale2021:
this deeper life nonentity.
Your soul is forever cursed for speaking against a man of God.
Nothing you put your hand in will prosper.
Cursed fool

Are you referring to the OP or someone else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video) / Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.