Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water (48298 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Cast A Spell?

Yes: 16% (3 votes)
No: 38% (7 votes)
Maybe i should give it a try: 38% (7 votes)
Yes, but it didn't work.: 5% (1 vote)
Iw try Later. . .: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Mermaid (mammy Water) Found After Tsunami (pictures) / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
[size=13pt]I know this spell works but it may not work for you only some people become a mermaid from it  shocked

Say: Water of nature talk unto me, Water of nature let the earth come to me, Water of nature sea creatures and I, will never leave each until I resign, Oh great oceans, Oh great seas, anwer my want answer my need, make me a mermaid

GoodLuck.
[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Kx: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
African My Africa!.
In d same world where americans are going to d moon.
Nigerians are thinking o turning to mami and papi water. shocked shocked

Does ur stuff work when chanted in from of canal water? cheesy
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by tkb417(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Kx:

African My Africa!.
In d same world where americans are going to d moon.
Nigerians are thinking o turning to mami and papi water. shocked shocked

Does ur stuff work when chanted in from of canal water? cheesy
grin grin grin
instead of the fool to turn water to money, hs turning it to mermaid
will he take the mermaid to the market?

maybe hes planning a ceremony where the mermaid will be cooked for guests
slowpoke grin grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
hehe  you're not that funny my dear,peherp's.,you are funny!,but not really.,? . atleast all join! but i not stumble across any senseless post thrown at me without making it sensible,Eeks!.
  After reading your little contribution to this thread is lacking 100% respect to my personallity?,well  you're so so lucky for getting it twisted,and you never realise he whom you insult indirectly/directly with flaming word's on conversation,but in due time you shall definately know. ,instead of appricaiting my generousity you're here calling your big head FOOL?,or is it wrong to help one another spiritually?,"i guest you dont forget ,the saying"One man's food is another man's poisson?"-this particular spell many people have praticalise it in reality and they were truely transformed to mermaid.

I will not waste my time on you,but just be happy by now i didn't cut chain follow your poor life,by casting raw spell on you from the darkest spiritual realm,whether you like it or not,i can control you,with higher power's.,next time share on the internet with wisdom,if this thread is not for you dont come and reply,only for people despirately looking for all means to change to mermaid.
  Let me share this openly that you're owning me some reasonable"Apology"-for the strange flaming,make sure you post in public so everyone can see.
i have my words,keep them and think twice. .,little pervent of a man.!

I wonder if i happen to open book to you how can you escape it?,
tkb417:

grin grin grin
instead of the fool to turn water to money, hs turning it to mermaid
will he take the mermaid to the market?

maybe hes planning a ceremony where the mermaid will be cooked for guests
slowpoke grin grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by tkb417(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
I wonder if i happen to open book to you how can you escape it?,
e no go better for you oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin

do what you can do bastard

i no dey fear winch grin
i be winch killer mrfcker.

oya, open ur books ode.

ur mates are making money, ure catchin mermaids shocked shocked shocked
Thunder fire ur black yansh for where u dey. grin grin grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by tkb417(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
hehe you're not that funny my dear,peherp's.,you are funny!,but not really.,? . atleast all join! but i not stumble across any senseless post thrown at me without making it sensible,Eeks!.
After reading your little contribution to this thread is lacking 100% respect to my personallity?,well you're so so lucky for getting it twisted,and you never realise he whom you insult indirectly/directly with flaming word's on conversation,but in due time you shall definately know. ,instead of appricaiting my generousity you're here calling your big head FOOL?,or is it wrong to help one another spiritually?,"i guest you dont forget ,the saying"One man's food is another man's poisson?"-this particular spell many people have praticalise it in reality and they were truely transformed to mermaid.

I will not waste my time on you,but just be happy by now i didn't cut chain follow your poor life,by casting raw spell on you from the darkest spiritual realm,whether you like it or not,i can control you,with higher power's.,next time share on the internet with wisdom,if this thread is not for you dont come and reply,only for people despirately looking for all means to change to mermaid.
Let me share this openly that you're owning me some reasonable"Apology"-for the strange flaming,make sure you post in public so everyone can see.
i have my words,keep them and think twice. .,little pervent of a man.!
oya cast a spell , let me run mad in 2 days grin grin
if i dont run mad b4 saturday, ill send my flipmode squad to cut off ur tongue

u believe in juju abi, i use gun and matchete for poofs like you.
im waiting for my visit to ARO grin grin

pls do it, if you dont ehn
ure in trouble o grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by duduspace(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Ogaga4luv

Do you have a spell that will build a house for me, furnish it and put a Lamborghini in the garage?
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by tkb417(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
duduspace:

@Ogaga4luv

Do you have a spell that will build a house for me, furnish it and put a Lamborghini in the garage?
hehehehe
u will just be seein some people with dracula dentition chasing u up and down in the house. grin grin grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by duduspace(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
tkb417:

hehehehe
u will just be seein some people with dracula dentition chasing u up and down in the house. grin grin grin

I'll bother about that later, there are a thousand and one Nigerians out there who would willingly live with me in the house and cruise the Lamborghini with me while enjoying playing hide and seek with the zombie ghouls. Who knows, we might even make some sort of tourist attraction.
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by donnie(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
@poster,

E b like say na ogbanje dey worry u?

So u no believe in Jehovah but u believe in mami water abi?
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by tkb417(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
duduspace:

I'll bother about that later, there are a thousand and one Nigerians out there who would willingly live with me in the house and cruise the Lamborghini with me while enjoying playing hide and seek with the zombie ghouls. Who knows, we might even make some sort of tourist attraction.
ok, i don hear
when u get the spell, just holla smiley
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Maykelly(f): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

I know this spell works but it may not work for you only some people become a mermaid from it shocked

Say: Water of nature talk unto me, Water of nature let the earth come to me, Water of nature sea creatures and I, will never leave each until I resign, Oh great oceans, Oh great seas, anwer my want answer my need, make me a mermaid

Badlock

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin really, You're in bondage of the devil. ride on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin of course fetish vs fetish equal to foolishness! grin grin grin Woe to Lucifer, Devil, satan, evil  grin grin grin woe woe woe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you lack knowledge.

but u forgot to tell them the time to invoke ur incantations! grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by illusion2: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
[center]*waiting patiently for Mr 'spell caster ' Ogaga4Luv himself  to turn tkb417 into a frog*[/center] grin grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
@tkb417
 You're not Wise at all,and im so glad i met you,i will just pretend im not the one you're sharing all these many nonsense with,'because im to build you up,it has come to my wildest notice you cant even understand simple and correct English and sincerely,You're lacking the modern way of Conversation as human being.,i pity you of little understanding claiming to know somethings,but know absolutely nothing!.as far im Concern ,i"OGAGA" walk spiritually,Phisically,and i never hide my darkest Identity because im the"WORLD CHANGER"-your mentallity is very poor conperring me,im too far beyound you,and i want you to learn,calm down and stop claiming over know.
  You still continue insulting me and even this time around you bold enough to points straight forward to me?,remember you started all these.,get prepared for battle! if you have the liver to fight!,dont forget to tell your Superficial God to get ready to save your sorrowful Life.Now read carefully and be wise,im advising you to avoid strange errors you wont ever live to testify,im not in Kid stuffs,and you calling me a winch,i want you to know as from this day my own is even stronger than witches,they are not to be comperred with me,"I KNOW IM BAD" stay clear if you cant withstand me spiritually,Physically because HOT!.,-mark all my word's are not threaten,if you continue it may be too late to realise your mistakes,and apolise?.I told you if this spell is not for you quit!,you're not the only one here.
 You're beginning to irritate me with your presence here and cant just live to see you're still alive?,now im warning you for the second time,if you refuse to compose yourself iw show you my EVIL IDENTITY- as a true servant of SATAN,controller of this world.,take my words or live it,"i stand by my word's" and a word is enough for the wise.i wonder why you cause me for the first place,is it paining you because i didn't post a spell on how to make Money?,why dont you exercise brief patience and stay toned for all my spell casting thread,instead you're blabling! blabling up and down, for the genorousity i show?.and in all you that has been insulting,causing without no reason have no spiritual potential ,and dont be supprise each of your statement i can revise them all back to your life,i'w make sure you suffer before i kick your spirit off your canal body, dont even have self confidence.i am a traditional Satanist from the C.O.S and if you dont know my root ask well,if you like put your trusth in a so called God ,thinking iw come and save you?,Ooo!!!,im not trying to stop you,just try the experiment with me as from this day.and see if really a God will come down from no where and rescue you in the battle,"Jesus" cant even be comperred with me,so get it clearer.Stay  off! my threads if you are not ready to make sense.the last chance.and i mean every i say here.Speech is a highly important method of communication. It enhances and accentuates any non-verbal means of communication and can make a difference to someone's outlook. There is more to a message or a sentiment than that which is said aloud, and collectively speech, scent, energy vibration and body language can tell such a story that goes far beyond mere spoken words. Indeed many misunderstandings are caused by this very thing. Therefore when communicating, for whatever reason, openness, honesty and integrity are the way to proceed. Dishonesty, for whatever reason, will not work. You're Lost of true sense of communication in human being tkb417  or whatever.Hollow words without meaning are just that - they are hollow and without merit.Communication must work both ways. Just as the communicator must communicate with honesty.
There are times when speech and communication are not appropriate on the internet - such as when the outcome may be one of pain or discomfort for the recipient. Then it is necessary to hold one's council - be guarded in one's reactions. There is no room for an untruth for again the non-verbal signals will betray the false words spoken aloud. Better, then, to say as little as possible in as neutral way as possible. Better by far to say and communicate nothing. sad  If pressed, speak the truth always.
Keep any communication full of love and there will be no foot put wrong. Choose your Internet communications carefully for always words are open to wide interpretation. The energy behind a word is infinite, and once released is not easily dispersed. The more powerful the words - and the feeling or sentiment behind them - the greater the energy.Communicate wisely. See words as a currency to be saved or spent accordingly
tkb417:

e no go better for you oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin

do what you can do bastard

i no dey fear winch grin
i be winch killer mrfcker.

oya, open ur books ode.

ur mates are making money, ure catchin mermaids shocked shocked shocked
Thunder fire ur black yansh for where u dey. grin grin grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by tkb417(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
tkb417
  You're not Wise at all,and im so glad i met you,i will just pretend im not the one you're sharing all these many nonsense with,'because im to build you up,it has come to my wildest notice you cant even understand simple and correct English and sincerely,You're lacking the modern way of Conversation as human being.,i pity you of little understanding claiming to know somethings,but know absolutely nothing!.
hehehehehe
i cant even understand simple and correct english in ur wildest dreams?
if you were exposed enuff, u'll know my initial posts were strictly informal.
back to biz, i dont have time for trivial shits

as far im Concern ,i"OGAGA" walk spiritually,Phisically,and i never hide my darkest Identity because im the"WORLD CHANGER"-your mentallity is very poor conperring me,im too far beyound you,and i want you to learn,calm down and stop claiming over know.
clap for urself for bein an agent of destruction. i dont claim i know too much, but in this case, ure the fool.
that i know perfectly

You still continue insulting me and even this time around you bold enough to points straight forward to me?,remember you started all these.,get prepared for battle! if you have the liver to fight!,dont forget to tell your Superficial God to get ready to save your sorrowful Life.
its too late for me to be sorrowful. Forever and ever, ill always stand tall against evil doers like you. As you ccan feel it, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Dont be in a hurry to waste into hell, cos any evil you wish me, will happen b4 the next dawn.
Ur powers are useless. turn water to mermaid when ure supposed to go to space and fix our sat3 probs grin grin grin
ori e ti baje grin

Now read carefully and be wise,im advising you to avoid strange errors you wont ever live to testify,im not in Kid stuffs,and you calling me a winch,i want you to know as from this day my own is even stronger than witches,they are not to be comperred with me,"I KNOW IM BAD" stay clear if you cant withstand me spiritually,Physically because HOT!.,-mark all my word's are not threaten,if you continue it may be too late to realise your mistakes,and apolise?.I told you if this spell is not for you quit!,you're not the only one here.
abi ur papa dey crase, if you dont turn me to a monkey in 48 hrs, u will not know peace on NL. murthdafcker feeling funky on NL
oloshi. u cant even spell and ure talking about me not understanding simple english
ur papa dey crase

You're beginning to irritate me with your presence here and cant just live to see you're still alive?,now im warning you for the second time,if you refuse to compose yourself iw show you my EVIL IDENTITY- as a true servant of SATAN,controller of this world.,take my words or live it,"i stand by my word's" and a word is enough for the wise.i wonder why you cause me for the first place,is it paining you because i didn't post a spell on how to make Money?,why dont you exercise brief patience and stay toned for all my spell casting thread,instead you're blabling! blabling up and down, for the genorousity i show?.and in all you that has been insulting,causing without no reason have no spiritual potential ,and dont be supprise each of your statement i can revise them all back to your life,i'w make sure you suffer before i kick your spirit off your canal body, dont even have self confidence.i am a traditional Satanist from the C.O.S and if you dont know my root ask well,if you like put your trusth in a so called God ,thinking iw come and save you?,Ooo!!!,im not trying to stop you,just try the experiment with me as from this day.and see if really a God will come down from no where and rescue you in the battle,"Jesus" cant even be comperred with me,so get it clearer.Stay  off! my threads if you are not ready to make sense.the last chance.and i mean every i say here.Speech is a highly important method of communication. It enhances and accentuates any non-verbal means of communication and can make a difference to someone's outlook. There is more to a message or a sentiment than that which is said aloud, and collectively speech, scent, energy vibration and body language can tell such a story that goes far beyond mere spoken words. Indeed many misunderstandings are caused by this very thing.

now ure talking
match words with action and show me some wickedness grin grin grin
you will be schocked how thunder go fire u, ur papa and ur entire ancestors for wherever u dey
hehehehe
im spoiling for war already grin grin grin foolish mungo park threatening me shocked shocked

Therefore when communicating, for whatever reason, openness, honesty and integrity are the way to proceed. Dishonesty, for whatever reason, will not work. You're Lost of true sense of communication in human being tkb417  or whatever.Hollow words without meaning are just that - they are hollow and without merit.Communication must work both ways. Just as the communicator must communicate with honesty.
There are times when speech and communication are not appropriate on the internet - such as when the outcome may be one of pain or discomfort for the recipient. Then it is necessary to hold one's council - be guarded in one's reactions. There is no room for an untruth for again the non-verbal signals will betray the false words spoken aloud. Better, then, to say as little as possible in as neutral way as possible. Better by far to say and communicate nothing.   If pressed, speak the truth always.

undiluted baloney
cant pick a thing. are u suffering from spinal meningitis too?

Keep any communication full of love and there will be no foot put wrong. Choose your Internet communications carefully for always words are open to wide interpretation. The energy behind a word is infinite, and once released is not easily dispersed. The more powerful the words - and the feeling or sentiment behind them - the greater the energy.Communicate wisely. See words as a currency to be saved or spent accordingly.
yeah right!!!
ok mess youuuuuuuuu
im waiting to be mad or be turned to a frog in h8 hrs like i said
bastard

more from u, im here
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by illusion2: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
tkb417,pls confirm no harm spell has befallen u. thanks wink
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by tkb417(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2009
illusion2:

tkb417,pls confirm no harm spell has befallen u. thanks wink
hehehehe
confirmed grin grin grin
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Maykelly(f): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d :d :d :d

Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2009
[size=13pt]If you're a beginner just dont worry in heart the spell wont injure you in any form if not transforming you to a Mermaid,so do feel free to give it a taste,and see.Adventure's under world is never to regret about.[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by youngies(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2009
tkb417

Please confirm again that you have not been turned into a donkey!

@Ogaga
Please stay to the prescription, it helps!
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2009
[size=13pt]Are you Confused and searching for a way out your problems?,then try casting spell today!,seeking for a specific spell,Charm, and magic  for((( Blessing and Cursing))) in any form/Method ,do feel free to contact me,i dont want anybody just mailing say bullshit and note i offer every spell free of charge,i dont need any Money from you but you really have to convince me you're curiuosly seeking.

Ogaga Onowighose
[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Maykelly(f): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv, it might sounds like jokes to you but really is true, real and no joke just like DEATH is real- God Almighty Does not hate you or ignores you - the problem is that your own HEART Ogaga4Luv is EVIL.

And has prevented you from knowing your PURPOSE in LIFE- really I am not calling you names - but you’re a disgrace to manhood and womanhood as well.

Am quiet sure you were carried for nine months?

Your X-Project will lead you to no where- Did you ever look at the mirror? How ugly you look every day by day?

No normal human being will choose that path -way you have chosen.

Your arrogance and pride will definitely lead you to rest in HELL! 

Consider your ways.
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2009
[size=13pt]I heard you. . .[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2009
Free spells online now. . . .get what you have been looking for today.
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by skyone(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Free spells online now. . . .get what you have been looking for today.

Do you know madness have different category undecided
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
[size=13pt]Hi fucker head. Think you so clever dont you? Well im here to say that your a fucking MONSTER TOOL BAG!!1 That is right and here is why. . . sad

I KNOW IM MAD but GET LOST WHEN I GO INSANE!,little pervert of a man. my Madness you cant buy it even in the market place so stay clear if you cant withstand my wrath because no (God) or some death Guy in the Grave(Jesus) will come and save you.
[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by zmurda(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2009
May kelly:

No normal human being will choose that path -way you have chosen.

Your arrogance and pride will definitely lead you to rest in HELL

Consider your ways.

there is nothing like hell fire. its just a fiction of someone's imagination. they wanna scare you into subservience. i think they've succeeded already
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2009
[size=13pt]z-murda. . .  tell em for me,so far i have been trying all my possible best to share hiden knowledge. . .but majority Consider every sharing for granted. They are Influence by[b] Ignorantus-Virus[/b] and we need to help them out.[/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by tkb417(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2009
youngies:

tkb417

Please confirm again that you have not been turned into a donkey!
@Ogaga
Please stay to the prescription, it helps!
hehehe
donkey ko, camel ni grin grin grin grin

dude cant do jack. . . .
hes a fraud
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2009
[size=40pt]Interesting. . . . [/size]
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Maykelly(f): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=40pt]Interesting. . . . [/size]

Yes Lord Jesus Died for your SINS

[size=25pt]Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit[/size].       
1 Peter 3:18
Re: Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water by Maykelly(f): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2009
[size=25pt]I[b] passed on to you [/b] what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for (Ogaga4Luv) your sins, just as the Scriptures said.[/size] 1 Corinthians 15:3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church / Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.