Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help (31983 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Prostitutes Creates Scenes After Being Duped Yesterday At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Dmec(m): 10:16am On Apr 20
I dey owe one guy 20k for virtual since 2022, up till now I never pay. The guy saw me last week if you see how him dey look me, I no send am. If na you, you fit pay 20k for money wey you no spend with clear eye? You see that your money, e don go.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by jiz: 10:16am On Apr 20
You too will soon cry to us here
frankblinkz:
Bet9ja job pays better than banks

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Obainoman6: 10:17am On Apr 20
You no get brain, you deserved to be slapped for letting that guy scam you.
If na me by your oga i use police arrest you then deduct the money from your salary and sack you before you wreck my business with your naivety, spinelessness and cowardice!

Meanwhile, where is your address i want to send 2 guys to come and scam you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Chucks13: 10:17am On Apr 20
You mean you are a gambler or you went to gamble and you were duped?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Lomprico2: 10:18am On Apr 20
Absuchat:
Look for a decent job..... betting cashier job will expose you to different criminals and you will be seeing deductions from your salary frequently

Why not offer him the decent job.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by AmazingELixir: 10:18am On Apr 20
Ok that's good
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Nokio2: 10:19am On Apr 20
All the people named Damian wey I no dey somehow..
U say wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Bluffly: 10:20am On Apr 20
Damian911:
On the 19th of April 2024 a guy by the name Tosin played virtual league from me when I asked for money he'd assure me that he's got money and calm down. He played the first ticket and said I should calm saying his money is with another cashier in our shop. He played up to #19k and later told the guy to give me which he did.

Now he played another #6k and said he's coming he left my place and started playing races of which he won and I knew but despite that I kept an eye on him and he observed then he came to me and said that I should calm down that I too like money blah blah blah
He played another 6k making #12k and said he'd pay me but I still kept an eye on him despite being our customer and unfortunately the few guys playing from turned into multitude because my partner made a mistake in her account and before I could say Jack he's gone! The m*****f***** left without paying me and I had to quickly get outside to check but couldn't find him! Then I told people around me about it and they were like he's not yet gone that he probably went to Noun supermarket to buy something blah blah cos no one believed he'll bolt like that I told them he was owing me and they were like he just received winnings of about #120k that he can do that. They even helped me try contact his friend but immediately his friend knew that it was me he was owing he denied ever having his contact and the reason is this

His friend was once owing me #1300 and I didn't see him through out that day so called him to explain that he's yet to pay me and he said that he forgot that he'd settle me tomorrow. The following day I told him about his debt and he showed me bale of cash and said he's got the money but he's not willing to pay me! Wtf! Twas a long issue but I managed to have part of the money to which he threatened that one day he'd send someone to come and play huge sums without paying then he'd let me know he did send the person

Right now guys I don't know what to do cos this money if left unpaid till month end will be deducted from my meager salary and I've been down all day. Please what should I do now? Infact I've been contemplating reporting to the police but you know NPF now. Now what do you think I should do?
Wake up or leave that place. Why would clients be the one managing you. How come they have access to play without paying. Do your job or leave the job

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by tollyboy5(m): 10:22am On Apr 20
Damian911:
Please guys help me tag the appropriate mods to push to FP
You be mumv
You no get power and you dey allow person to play credit.
Person wey no get mind 4 wahala no dey give chance 4 one.
How you go allow person to owe you 4 business wey no be your papa own?
Once you pay the debt you go get sense by force.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Tijani009: 10:23am On Apr 20
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Op,the truth is that,if you really want to prosper in betting business,then you must be very ruthless... No use my guy my guy take run your business.. if not na you go suffer am las las
every business for 9ja self, alot of peeps are not trust worthy one bit, I know watin my eye for done see for my small POS business, even the small abeg do #200 card for me gang

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by pikechukwu6(m): 10:23am On Apr 20
Nah your problems... How do you print without money for hand grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Almiron: 10:23am On Apr 20
Obainoman6:
You no get brain, you deserved to be slapped for letting that guy scam you.
If na me by your oga i use police arrest you then deduct the money from your salary and sack you before you wreck my business with your naivety, spinelessness and cowardice!

Meanwhile, where is your address i want to send 2 guys to come and scam you.
Abi na you be Tosin ni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:24am On Apr 20
inoki247:
Lol how can you print a Ticket for someone without taking cash from him first even if na ur Papa sef u no suppose print receipt for him unless he pay first....
Na virtual betting
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:26am On Apr 20
How about the shortages...... That day you go hate the job .... It's very stressful ooo na me you wan tell about bet9ja cashier...... Same way with filling station attendant....... Their shortages na plenty plenty

frankblinkz:
Bet9ja job pays better than banks

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by AngelicBeing: 10:27am On Apr 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Put the matter for men hand

Make men mount the guy
Hahaha , Ekosodin boys and Ambrose Alli boys go handle the matter 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:29am On Apr 20
You are too emotional.
You don't mix business with emotions.
Count your losses and move on.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:29am On Apr 20
Damian911:
On the 19th of April 2024 a guy by the name Tosin played virtual league from me when I asked for money he'd assure me that he's got money and calm down. He played the first ticket and said I should calm saying his money is with another cashier in our shop. He played up to #19k and later told the guy to give me which he did.

Now he played another #6k and said he's coming he left my place and started playing races of which he won and I knew but despite that I kept an eye on him and he observed then he came to me and said that I should calm down that I too like money blah blah blah
He played another 6k making #12k and said he'd pay me but I still kept an eye on him despite being our customer and unfortunately the few guys playing from turned into multitude because my partner made a mistake in her account and before I could say Jack he's gone! The m*****f***** left without paying me and I had to quickly get outside to check but couldn't find him! Then I told people around me about it and they were like he's not yet gone that he probably went to Noun supermarket to buy something blah blah cos no one believed he'll bolt like that I told them he was owing me and they were like he just received winnings of about #120k that he can do that. They even helped me try contact his friend but immediately his friend knew that it was me he was owing he denied ever having his contact and the reason is this

His friend was once owing me #1300 and I didn't see him through out that day so called him to explain that he's yet to pay me and he said that he forgot that he'd settle me tomorrow. The following day I told him about his debt and he showed me bale of cash and said he's got the money but he's not willing to pay me! Wtf! Twas a long issue but I managed to have part of the money to which he threatened that one day he'd send someone to come and play huge sums without paying then he'd let me know he did send the person

Right now guys I don't know what to do cos this money if left unpaid till month end will be deducted from my meager salary and I've been down all day. Please what should I do now? Infact I've been contemplating reporting to the police but you know NPF now. Now what do you think I should do?
This betting shops need to innovate
Stop allowing people to play virtual games by their self
Bet for them and collect money.

When the game started then, na cashier dey bet for u based on what u picked and u pay immediately
Now dey will leave the mouse for u to be playing
That game is very addictive, even when u nor get money, something will be pushing to to play that u will recover ur lost.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by seanwilliam(m): 10:29am On Apr 20
Damian911:
Bro you won't believe it's this same job I've been doing for over two years without much problems till as of yesterday. There's assurance of making money every day which no job in Nigeria can guarantee
Smh. I can now see why you’re easily duped

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Offpoint1: 10:34am On Apr 20
sad
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by frankblinkz(m): 10:37am On Apr 20
Ejiakusmith:
How about the shortages...... That day you go hate the job .... It's very stressful ooo na me you wan tell about bet9ja cashier...... Same way with filling station attendant....... Their shortages na plenty plenty

True shortages dey, but na why you supposed dey more calculative and smart

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:37am On Apr 20
Damian911:
Please guys help me tag the appropriate mods to push to FP

They should push this to FrontPage, why? As in, what should we do for you?
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Thanos5555: 10:38am On Apr 20
No deposit before playing , woe I swear if I come to your shop I will play 100million naira game.

If I don't win ,, do your worse last last I will enter prison for 2 months and come out .

You can't keep me longer than that.

You are still a small boy in business to be doing my guy my guy
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:39am On Apr 20
seanwilliam:

No mind am

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by justicenms1: 10:39am On Apr 20
My brother as a former cashier I know how it feels,I never enter police cell until I start working with bet9ja had a similar encounter my boss has warned us before that any short he will lock you,and that is what he did.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by ItisWell22(f): 10:41am On Apr 20
His friend kept true to his word.

Sorry for your lose…

seanwilliam:

Greed and quick money.
Probably expected the guy would add tips, reason he played my guy, my guy with him.

Nokio2:
All the people named Damian wey I no dey somehow..
U say wetin happen?

How dem dey do? 😩😂

tollyboy5:

Person wey no get mind 4 wahala no dey give chance 4 one.

Word!
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by dontrulee: 10:42am On Apr 20
A112:
na ado ekiti u deh ni? Adebayo?

Same question I was about to ask because of the noun supermarket
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by ojonugba2014(m): 10:43am On Apr 20
Nairaland is now a joke.

Look at what made pront page

I WL delete my account soon.

Na the latest news ND political bigotry made me to stay
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by dontrulee: 10:43am On Apr 20
Damian911:

Location??
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by 18wheeler: 10:46am On Apr 20
You run a streets business and you don’t know how to resolve issues streetwise? Is it we that will teach you what to do?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by inoki247: 10:47am On Apr 20
drugBaronTINUBU:

Na virtual betting

Ehn Virtual betting also involves printing of receipt....

Before he submit and print he should have asked for money..
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by owolabi5: 10:48am On Apr 20
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by toprealman: 10:50am On Apr 20
Damian911:

Too sloppy. Treat business as business. Pay before service moving forward!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benin (Photos) / Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.