Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help (31967 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Prostitutes Creates Scenes After Being Duped Yesterday At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Texcyndy: 6:08am On Apr 21
Amayabor1:

Ode! Give the OP advise on the issue troubling him and stop beating around the bush. If you don't have advise for him, move on and stop derailing the thread
My advice is to only you. Go and have sense. Buy if you can because you don't have at all.

2nd advice
Gambling will ruin you. Stop it
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Amayabor1: 6:41am On Apr 21
Texcyndy:

My advice is to only you. Go and have sense. Buy if you can because you don't have at all.

2nd advice
Gambling will ruin you. Stop it

Ode! Give the OP an advise on how to recover his money or F*ck off.

As for your advise to me, I have heard you. I will quit gambling. Happy now? Zombie 😅😂
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Johnwrite(m): 9:00am On Apr 21
People should be very careful here
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by makaveli902: 9:08am On Apr 21
Damian911:
On the 19th of April 2024 a guy by the name Tosin played virtual league from me when I asked for money he'd assure me that he's got money and calm down. He played the first ticket and said I should calm saying his money is with another cashier in our shop. He played up to #19k and later told the guy to give me which he did.

Now he played another #6k and said he's coming he left my place and started playing races of which he won and I knew but despite that I kept an eye on him and he observed then he came to me and said that I should calm down that I too like money blah blah blah
He played another 6k making #12k and said he'd pay me but I still kept an eye on him despite being our customer and unfortunately the few guys playing from turned into multitude because my partner made a mistake in her account and before I could say Jack he's gone! The m*****f***** left without paying me and I had to quickly get outside to check but couldn't find him! Then I told people around me about it and they were like he's not yet gone that he probably went to Noun supermarket to buy something blah blah cos no one believed he'll bolt like that I told them he was owing me and they were like he just received winnings of about #120k that he can do that. They even helped me try contact his friend but immediately his friend knew that it was me he was owing he denied ever having his contact and the reason is this

His friend was once owing me #1300 and I didn't see him through out that day so called him to explain that he's yet to pay me and he said that he forgot that he'd settle me tomorrow. The following day I told him about his debt and he showed me bale of cash and said he's got the money but he's not willing to pay me! Wtf! Twas a long issue but I managed to have part of the money to which he threatened that one day he'd send someone to come and play huge sums without paying then he'd let me know he did send the person

Right now guys I don't know what to do cos this money if left unpaid till month end will be deducted from my meager salary and I've been down all day. Please what should I do now? Infact I've been contemplating reporting to the police but you know NPF now. Now what do you think I should do?

Akure right?
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Damian911: 9:23am On Apr 21
makaveli902:

Akure right?
Yeah
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Texcyndy: 10:05am On Apr 21
Amayabor1:

Ode! Give the OP an advise on how to recover his money or F*ck off.

As for your advise to me, I have heard you. I will quit gambling. Happy now? Zombie 😅😂
I am happy you want to leave gambling. I forgive you for all your insults. Peace
Happy Sunday.
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Amayabor1: 10:32am On Apr 21
Texcyndy:

I am happy you want to leave gambling. I forgive you for all your insults. Peace
Happy Sunday.

😅😂😂😂
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by Damian911: 1:55pm On Apr 21
makaveli902:

Akure right?
Yeah
Got any help to render?
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 12:02am On Apr 24
Damian911:
Tale??
Well in your entire miserable life may you experience something worse and it shall be tagged as"tale"
i have so call it tale and rest
Re: How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 12:03am On Apr 24
ChisomNkwocha1:
i have so call it tale and rest
or continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos / Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos / Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.