Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ (15611 Views)

Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by shox(m): 7:42am On Apr 20
Joke of the decade
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by shfizle(m): 7:43am On Apr 20
SpecialAdviser:
All these muslim countries should be left to sort out their violence biko.

The same reason Nigeria should be broken so that the northern Nigeria will have their own country or even join Chad and Sudan.

I really hope one day, the Yorubas will have their sense intact sha.

Yoruba will not leave you people's mouth, but when they give you back now you will start crying.

Insult every other tribe in the country and turn around and cry they hate you.
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:44am On Apr 20
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Nigeria that is still battling with terrorist, Ip0b, Boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers, rogue police, thieves called politicians, senseless youth of a about 70% and greedy citizens. Ńa him Una dey call for help..

More importantly, Nigeria is still battling with Obirodents bandits sef that goes about tarnishing the image & goodwill of the country bcox their bandit head Greg no win grin grin grin

Sudan no worry, we go send Lagosfirstson, Arobaga and Alhajicso to come help una grin grin

Dey play cool

Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by helinues: 7:45am On Apr 20
DenreleDave:

Mu2

So u r finding a way to deviate.... U calling me Denrele as helinues...

Wry

Bro, I can't count how many people that guy dey shout say na me anytime they burst his lies as if I get his time. Someone wey don cast to the extent no one is ready to engage with him yet still be seeking cheap attention by mentioning others unnecessary.

Wondering why it's hard for them to make their comments without seeking our validation

1 Like

Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:45am On Apr 20
Moslem terrorists in Nigeria should go there and f!ght, it will help reduce the population of terrorists in Nigeria cuz they will be killed in Sudan.
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by LadyExcellency: 7:46am On Apr 20
ManirBK:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA MILITARY, THEY'RE WELL RECOGNISED BY THE
AFRICAN COUNTRIES BECAUSE OF THEIR SUPRIOR POWER.

Nigeria's government is what the Ambassador is calling to intervene with a diplomatic resolution of the conflict. The use of force hasn't solved many problems in Africa but created much more.
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by bigwig071(m): 7:49am On Apr 20
Lol, things dey happen oooh
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Chucks13: 7:51am On Apr 20
ManirBK:

Haaa! Bro those evil descendants of Lucifer the haters of their fatherland will disagree with you and even attack you. They are still sleeping they will soon wake up with their frustrated life and start insulting you.

Watch them....
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by aremubabs: 7:52am On Apr 20
pretydiva:
We don fit fight our own bokoharam, bandits and Fulani herdsmen?

You actually think we can't defeat BH in 24 hours?

Why do you think our police and military perform better on international assignments?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Papayaayasager(m): 7:52am On Apr 20
When we get our own problems?
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by jumper524(m): 7:54am On Apr 20
Back then in 2004- 2007 The impact of Nigerian soldiers via Ecomog forces in Sudan was highly respected that even United Nation has to enrol much of our soldiers.
Today we still very good but not as it used to be, we've faced lots of challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by 1phone(m): 7:56am On Apr 20
That reminds me of our proverb Which says that " An Elephant 🐘 that swims in coconut oil doesn't use ATM to buy meat from the pharmacy.🙂
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Essence20(m): 7:58am On Apr 20
Mtchew, Nigeria that's battling it's own crises.
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by JoeEeL(m): 7:58am On Apr 20
Who remember when South Sudan fought to break loose from the total Sudan federation? Can u remember how backward-thinking nigerians used to mock we the agitators, using South-Sudan as an example. Now you see how South-Sudan interpreted and foresaw a worse large-scale crisis that would envelop them if they remained in the bigger Sudan, courtesy of the evil Janjawid forces being powered by the gulf countries?

When South Sudan broke away, they had their own internal wranglings, which is normal for an emergent nation. At least, they share more cultural values than northern sudan who are just like the northern fulanis. What is currently ravaging Sudan now are forces against the Western Sudan who are still the main indigenous black peoples. This used to be purely the Kush kingdom of old. Darfur and environs are the hotbed of this janjawidism.

See how blacks are losing their heritage fast due to Islamic incursion. This is the greatest displacement in Africa in the past 20 years. It is the same thing happening in Northern nigeria. See what happened in Jos university yesterday.

And some backward coconut pea-size brained homo erectuses called nigerians are still there mocking agitators. Many of you will lose your lives and entire progeny with what's coming soon. Black people: always unskilled in seeing the bigger picture. Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Ebukamatth(m): 7:58am On Apr 20
But we get our own issues

We never solve ours
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Exceed15: 7:59am On Apr 20
When bokoharam is still dealing with our soldiers.
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by JoeEeL(m): 8:01am On Apr 20
LagosFirstSon:

Helinues must you use your alt to troll me?

Why don't you man up and call me out with your main moniker so I can take you to the cleaners as usual.

So d guy has an alternative acct? And the guy used to swear he runs only one account o.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by helinues: 8:02am On Apr 20
JoeEeL:

So d guy has an alternative acct? And the guy used to swear he runs only one account o.

Can you tell that guy to provide the said alternative monikers.

Wondering for how long that guy would continue to be petty on this forum even for the fact that he has been casted severally

LagosFirstSon, I dare you 1 billion times to provide my alternative monikers on this forum.

Either you disgrace me this morning or I shame you as usual
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Johnjustice: 8:07am On Apr 20
Sahel nations breed terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:10am On Apr 20
ManirBK:

But same power becomes powerless before bandits and Fulani herdsmen with Boko Haram
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by kenex4ever(m): 8:13am On Apr 20
Nigeria that is overwhelmed with insecurity
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Fiscus105(m): 8:13am On Apr 20
Whenever u re brainwashing ethnic militias to fight govt of the day or to remain in power, you should know that, they would one day become a monster to entire nation.

The same way Sani Yerima brought Sharia law to fight xtian president in the past, which has metamorphosis and become monster today.

Wait ooo! has naija quenched 🔥 on her roof before going out to quench neighbour's 🔥 for him?
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by JoeEeL(m): 8:14am On Apr 20
helinues:

Can you tell that guy to provide the said alternative monikers.

Wondering for how long that guy would continue to be petty on this forum even for the fact that he has been casted severally

LagosFirstSon, I dare you 1 billion times to provide my alternative monikers on this forum.

Either you disgrace me this morning or I shame you as usual

Haha. Early this morning. Na una 2 sabi. cheesy
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Honestey: 8:20am On Apr 20
I don't think I understand what I'm reading oo. Sudan called on Nigeria or Nigeria called on Sudan? If you want to know the Advanced Definition of Rebel make I help you list them;
Bokoharam
Bandits
Herdsmen
Kidnappers
Gunmen
IPOB
ESN
Onitiri and the grandfather of all, the
Corrupted Leaders

I don't think there are many countries that can withstand that and still able to help out with some Rebels elsewhere. Better make you enter prayer mode
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:22am On Apr 20
What a joke grin
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by izubext007: 8:22am On Apr 20
Please 🥺 alow Nigeria to nurse their self inflicted wound
Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:32am On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

Who told you their sense isn't intact?
How can they be sensible when they have LAGOS, access to sea, and good farmland but chose to insult someone calling for a separation from the violent north, where our major budget is used to curtail their excesse?

Mbanu, sense no dey there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari / Sheriff Inaugurates Panel For Edo Primary / Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.