Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. (356 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by whatisthetruth: 8:02am On Apr 20
When people say hell is not real, I laugh.

They ask, "How can a loving God send his children to such a place?"

They forget that the heart of man is desperately wicked.

See wickedness here on display - rejoicing over wrongful incarceration. Celebration of a mans free will/freedom, a gift from God, taken away from him.

You all will drink from the cup of Gods wrath.

However, I pray for you all, that God has mercy on your souls.

Raskimonojendor:

Na for only Nairaland dem get mouth 😂

Even Simon Ekpa has abandoned the Eze in jail, but the idiot man was offering to send Israel 15,000 Ibos as cannon fodders.

FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. He broke the law by openly declaring his affiliation with a proscribed group, inviting the outlawed group to attack the land of his Yoruba hosts and was very reckless in the act such that he gave the prosecution the evidences required to nail him.

Makunahatata:
go free am na, good Nigerian
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by whatisthetruth: 8:04am On Apr 20
Imagine the depth of evil to cheer on wrongful incarceration, because of what, politics?

You wake up and the first thing in your heart is celebrating something that causes an innocent person and his family such pain.

I hope you get the rewards you seek here on earth after trading your soul to the king of darkness.

Eat and drink then from the stores of your wickedness.

May you guys live forever.
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by Peakdesign23(m): 8:05am On Apr 20
Hell does exist.
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by whatisthetruth: 8:13am On Apr 20
Peakdesign23:
Hell does exist.

I was among those that questioned this, as I have experienced miracles of God as well as his love in my life.

However, when you see some wickedness fellow humans display, it all starts to make sense.

You'd ask yourself, how can anyone do such a thing, how can a human choose to be so wicked to the degree of murder for fun, or other vices not even born out of need or necessity; like a hungry person stealing an apple, NO!

Some are just wicked, cause in their wickedness, they find happiness

Imagine first thing in the morning you wake up and start celebrating a man incarcerated for a whole year, simply because that man is IGBO.

They act like they created themselves, so proud, like they even know the number of strands of hair on their own heads, haughty in their wickedness.

One can only keep praying for them as no one is perfect, except for the lamb to whom we owe our lives.

I'm done here, such grotesque display of wickedness I've seen is enough to take a break from nairaland for a few hours to focus on happy things that will uplift my soul.

2 Likes

Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by Makunahatata: 8:57am On Apr 20
whatisthetruth:

See wickedness here on display - rejoicing over wrongful incarceration. Celebration of a mans free will/freedom, a gift from God, taken away from him.

same man that threatened to carry evil i-pobs to com blow up Lagos...are u okay? God's wrath await u more, delusional idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by GenSpecifics: 8:58am On Apr 20
whatisthetruth:

See wickedness here on display - [b]rejoicing over wrongful incarceration. [/b]Celebration of a mans free will/freedom, a gift from God, taken away from him.

What is wrongful in his current detention ?

His lawyer could not argue for a bail on his behalf due to the severity of his crime of issuing a public terrorist threat on the people of Lagos

Your useless Eze Nkata made a terrorist threat to the people of Lagos state targeting specifically Lagosians of Yoruba ethnicity .

He was denied bail by the Lagos State High Court .

How is that wrongful incarceration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by GenSpecifics: 8:59am On Apr 20
whatisthetruth:
Imagine the depth of evil to cheer on wrongful incarceration, because of what, politics?

You wake up and the first thing in your heart is celebrating something that causes an innocent person and his family such pain.

I hope you get the rewards you seek here on earth after trading your soul to the king of darkness.

Eat and drink then from the stores of your wickedness.

May you guys live forever.

Terrorist sympathiser , how is your Eze Nkata wrongfully incarcerated?

Lagos is not your lawless region where you issue and carry out terrorist threats .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by GenSpecifics: 9:00am On Apr 20
Makunahatata:
same man that threatened to carry evil i-pobs to com blow up Lagos...are u okay? God's wrath await u more, delusional idiot

The idiot will explain his links to IPOB since he knows how to contact and mobilise them all over the country .

2 Likes

Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by GenSpecifics: 9:03am On Apr 20
whatisthetruth:

I was among those that questioned this, as I have experienced miracles of God as well as his love in my life.

However, when you see some wickedness fellow humans display, it all starts to make sense.

You'd ask yourself, how can anyone do such a thing, how can a human choose to be so wicked to the degree of murder for fun, or other vices not even born out of need or necessity; like a hungry person stealing an apple, NO!

Some are just wicked, cause in their wickedness, they find happiness

Imagine first thing in the morning you wake up and start celebrating a man incarcerated for a whole year, simply because that man is IGBO.

They act like they created themselves, so proud, like they even know the number of strands of hair on their own heads, haughty in their wickedness.

One can only keep praying for them as no one is perfect, except for the lamb to whom we owe our lives.

I'm done here, such grotesque display of wickedness I've seen is enough to take a break from nairaland for a few hours to focus on happy things that will uplift my soul.

What exactly is your problem ?

Is it Lagos State High Court denying your Eze Nkata bail or the comments of NL posters celebrating his one year in custody ?

Next time your Eze will learn how to control his foolish trap.
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by chatinent: 9:57am On Apr 20
Anything religion is false.
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by Michael547(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20
whatisthetruth:

What exactly burns in hell?
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Apr 20
whatisthetruth:
∆ When people say hell is not real, I laugh. They ask, "How can a loving God send his children to such a place?" They forget that the heart of man is desperately wicked. See wickedness here on display - rejoicing over wrongful incarceration. Celebration of a mans free will/freedom, a gift from God, taken away from him. You all will drink from the cup of Gods wrath. However, I pray for you all, that God has mercy on your souls.
Hell(Eternal Damnation) is rather a place meant for the Devil and his angels aka children of the Devil. They chose of their own device to serve out the Eternity which they receive from Jesus Christ from the moment they became born-again in the place of Eternal Damnation. undecided
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Apr 20
Michael547:
∆ What exactly burns in hell?
∆ The entirety of the individual burns eternally- arms, eyes, legs, etc; that is the description Jesus Christ gave. undecided
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by Zaheertyler(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20
Were in hell already
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by StillDtruth: 4:56pm On Apr 20
Zaheertyler:
Were in hell already

Nope! These ones you are experiencing is "testing" and hellfire heat the heat thar killed Nebu's men
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Apr 21
whatisthetruth:
â–  Imagine the depth of evil to cheer on wrongful incarceration, because of what, politics? You wake up and the first thing in your heart is celebrating something that causes an innocent person and his family such pain. I hope you get the rewards you seek here on earth after trading your soul to the king of darkness. Eat and drink then from the stores of your wickedness. May you guys live forever.
Are you high? What has hell(Eternal damnation) as proscribed by Jesus Christ who was sent by the God of Israel only to the Lost sheep of Israel to do with your Nigerian political squabble? I can't believe you created this thread to try to use the God of Israel and Jesus Christ to deceive others into thinking your particular opinion is justified by them. undecided

Many of you are so deluded you cannot even reasonably defend your opinions without attempting to drag the name and things of God into the fray as if to suggest God of Israel somehow thinks or reasons on the level of your particular delusion. I suggest you find yourself something else doing if you are unable to separate the things that pertain to God of Israel and His Son, Jesus Christ, from that hogwash you there called Nigerian politics and living. undecided
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by Michael547(m): 10:45am On Apr 21
Kobojunkie:
∆ The entirety of the individual burns eternally- arms, eyes, legs, etc; that is the description Jesus Christ gave. undecided
Is it the same body that gets decayed when buried or which one?
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by DonroxyII: 2:36pm On Apr 21
chatinent:
Anything religion is false.
Religion Was What Saved Humanities from Extinction in The Premordial Times Because That's the Closest Reasonableness Humanities could get Closer to Possession of Knowledges....

We Might have developed advanced Reasonableness Than what Religion Texts Provided More than 5,000 years Ago But Trust Me .... They Can Never-Ever Be eliminated from Our Civilisations Because Once Yawa Gass Beyond Our Reasonableness & We Locked Upon One Another to Annihilation, Religion is What we shall go Back Upon to Settle Us if Not ...

We shall Nuke Ourselves to Oblivion While Fresh Humanities would Simply Replaced Us as we Become a Lesson to Behold for Future Generations who might also Denied or affirmed our Existence cheesy ....as The Cycles Continues till Eternity!

Religion ain't False But as with Most Philosophies, Most Humans are Using it For False Underpinnings With Dire Consequences!
Re: People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Apr 21
Michael547:
∆ Is it the same body that gets decayed when buried or which one?
Huh? I don't follow at all! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Time / Can't We Just Stop? / Jesus Forgives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.