Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. (10276 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri / Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by naptu2: 9:22am On Apr 20
Chiamaka Nnadozie has been voted the player of the month of March in the French top division (D1 Arkema). She beat Grace Geyoro and Tabitha Chawinga to claim the title.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by AmuOtu: 9:23am On Apr 20
I wish she can reply my DMs

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by naptu2: 9:28am On Apr 20
Chiamaka Nnadozie has been on an incredible penalty saving run in the past year as you can see from these threads.

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League.
https://www.nairaland.com/7834753/chiamaka-nnadozie-saves-2-penalties

Ucheibe Scores, Nnadozie Saves Penalty In Last Night's Champions League Matches
https://www.nairaland.com/7882068/ucheibe-scores-nnadozie-saves-penalty

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves A Penalty Again As Paris FC Beat Real Madrid 2-1
https://www.nairaland.com/7941661/chiamaka-nnadozie-saves-penalty-again

Super Falcons Goalkeeper, Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 5th Penalty In 8 UWCL Matches
https://www.nairaland.com/7980679/super-falcons-goalkeeper-chiamaka-nnadozie

9 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by naptu2: 10:22am On Apr 20

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by naptu2: 10:23am On Apr 20

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by dangermouse(m): 10:44am On Apr 20
My baby doing us great!

More grease to your elbow!

18 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Kindness218: 11:00am On Apr 20

7 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Klington: 11:01am On Apr 20
Igbo Amaka
Igbo Amaka
Igbo Amaka

Let them know

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:01am On Apr 20
Igbo Amaka

26 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by pikechukwu6(m): 11:01am On Apr 20
she look beautiful wink

11 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by bencr7: 11:02am On Apr 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Igbo Amaka
I be Igbo person like u,but una don start diz ur rubbish Igbo Amaka.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Stevenson20: 11:03am On Apr 20
It's only our entertainment industries, and footballers that are putting Nigeria in world map, while our politicians are bringing disgrace to Nigeria.

I'm really proud of our entertainment industries and footballers

5 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Steve0979(m): 11:04am On Apr 20
U dey Bleep dis girl sef?

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by naptu2: 11:04am On Apr 20
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Mjmadam: 11:05am On Apr 20
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by chrisdstar: 11:05am On Apr 20
I can see the handiwork of Nigerians in the voting😂 if Nigerians support you eeh, you go surely fly.

12 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:06am On Apr 20
That geh na witch for goalpost. Honor well deserved

5 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by SoNature(m): 11:06am On Apr 20
I hail ladies who play football.
That sport drains all parts of their bodies that make them look like women.
Funnily enough, they still want to settle down.
Anyways, congratulations to the talented goalie!

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:06am On Apr 20
AmuOtu:

DM kee u dia! u de find her towtow

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Amigoss: 11:08am On Apr 20
Better than onana

AmuOtu:

You this boy,shey I fess warn you make you no dey smoke Morocco,na wetin the illusion dey cause be dis....

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Goalnaldo(m): 11:08am On Apr 20
Congratulations to her. Manchester United should use her to replace Onana

5 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Amigoss: 11:09am On Apr 20
Werey

Steve0979:
U dey Bleep dis girl sef?
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by GodHimself: 11:11am On Apr 20
This is a nice concept.

Kindness218:
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by Amigoss: 11:11am On Apr 20
dangermouse:
My baby doing us great!

More grease to your elbow!

Bro,she doesn't know you like that grin

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:14am On Apr 20
Klington:
Igbo Amaka Igbo Amaka Igbo Amaka

Let them know
Inferiority complex and low self-esteem is a serious disorder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by jiz: 11:14am On Apr 20
Congratulations
Thanks for making Nigeria proud

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by jiz: 11:15am On Apr 20
Nigeria Amaka
Klington:
Igbo Amaka
Igbo Amaka
Igbo Amaka

Let them know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by naptu2: 11:17am On Apr 20
Super Falcons Goalkeeper, Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 5th Penalty In 8 UWCL Matches
https://www.nairaland.com/7980679/super-falcons-goalkeeper-chiamaka-nnadozie
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by jiz: 11:18am On Apr 20
That’s our unique trademark
We get the number,
Nigeria……good people…..great nation wink
chrisdstar:
I can see the handiwork of Nigerians in the voting😂 if Nigerians support you eeh, you go surely fly.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by hisexcellency34: 11:19am On Apr 20
Brilliant lady. She will win player of the year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Voted Player Of The Month In France. by gracealonev: 11:19am On Apr 20
Great!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sports Editors Tell NFF Board Members / FG Lifts Ban On Tennis, Non-Contact Sports / Osimhen Equals Mertens' Napoli Goal Record Of 3 Straight Games In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.