Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha (713 Views)

Rivers People Already Know Who I'm Supporting - Wike / Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Khyrvxjzy: 9:55am On Apr 20
peter obi will never!!! you already know the end hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Neckpresser101: 9:56am On Apr 20
Will never fail to live rent free in your heads grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by helinues: 9:59am On Apr 20
Guy rest.

What is it?

undecided
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by OfoIgbo: 10:17am On Apr 20
Obi will never loose the 2027 presidential election

A very accurate statement, I must add

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Ofunaofu: 10:36am On Apr 20
.....never leave your thoughts

You will continue to be tormented

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by BigkokoRep: 11:24am On Apr 20
Any cele plug for nairaland? Op need una help before he enter market! I hear say na sango shrine them keep he brain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by HopeUzodinma: 11:37am On Apr 20
Obi is really tormenting some people here. My God. How is Obi doing this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Treadway: 11:46am On Apr 20
Prolly Reno Omokirikiri is the OP. He fits the profile seeing as he also displays unhinged lunacy online all day everyday.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by aswani(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20
Khyrvxjzy:

You and dat Prigidypogodo suit una sef well well
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by sweerychick(f): 1:37pm On Apr 20
Khyrvxjzy:
Reno the goat.. I know peter obi is your worst nightmare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by kettykin: 2:38pm On Apr 20
Please what is Peter obi's crime , is it because he is igbo or he is a Christian or he is a catholic or he has no record of fraud or he contested for presidency. What exactly are his crimes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Tochitee(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20
What are you all saying?? Till the end of Nigeria ,No Ibo man or woman will be c in c &,president of Nigeria. Until they bow down to the Yorubas their master. Any other thing Na labour in vain! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by aswani(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20
Tochitee:
What are you all saying?? Till the end of Nigeria ,No Ibo man or woman will be c in c &,president of Nigeria. Until they bow down to the Yorubas their master. Any other thing Na labour in vain! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You jus dey look for trouble sha.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by bet9ja(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20
Khyrvxjzy:

You think its all about Peter Obi. Just pray your family is able to feed by the time this good for nothing government finish her maladministration
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Khyrvxjzy: 10:02pm On Apr 20
bet9ja:

You think its all about Peter Obi. Just pray your family is able to feed by the time this good for nothing government finish her maladministration

even if i become homeless
peter obi will never be president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Khyrvxjzy: 10:03pm On Apr 20
Tochitee:

small small
dem go ban you o

peter obi will never be president

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Khyrvxjzy: 10:06pm On Apr 20
kettykin:
Please what is Peter obi's crime , is it because he is igbo or he is a Christian or he is a catholic or he has no record of fraud or he contested for presidency. What exactly are his crimes
you won hear truth?

the truth is, even if he turn his village to dubai, he will never be president

it is unarguable

peter obi never know anything

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Scream(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20
He does have to...he is just offering to help and we need him. The billionaire is made for life...
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by aswani(m): 5:32am On Apr 21
Scream:
He does have to...he is just offering to help and we need him. The billionaire is made for life...

Speak for yourself abeg, I myself don't need him at all.

Has he even released his election expenses as he promised.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by rinzaugustine: 5:57am On Apr 21
Wailing of bitter cowards to Peter Obi due to starvation ..go stop am na make dem kill you and bury your useless body six feet below sand

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by wediehere1: 6:48am On Apr 21
kettykin:
someone who invested the state money into his family business not a corrupt man?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by kettykin: 8:01am On Apr 21
wediehere1:
someone who invested the state money into his family business not a corrupt man?

Apologies, please which family business did he invest government money into
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by wediehere1: 9:04am On Apr 21

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by kettykin: 9:13am On Apr 21
wediehere1:

https://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares

Thank you for the link, but did you also read the highlighted.
“I left office in this country, leaving Anambra State with investment in cash of N75billion. The day I left office, we had $56million, N12billion in Fidelity Bank.; in Diamond Bank, $50million, N12billion; in Access Bank, $50million, N12billion for Anambra State. Show me in the history of this country where anybody has left 10 per cent of that.”

I think there is a lot of misinformation here , Peter Obindoes not and can't own a brewery but cam own shares in a brewery.

And investing state fund in different businesses is never a crime , Nigeria used to own shares in some companies like NICON insurance, cement companies, African petroleum etc even while former presidents , presidents , former Governors ,governors had shares in those company. Lagos state owned shares in Econet when it first came to Nigeria , they also invested in Enron which has collapsed.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by meditator(m): 11:07am On Apr 21
kettykin:
It is because he's an ethno-religious bigot, as further exposed by the "yes daddy audio". He's also a failure as far as governance is concerned, he's got no visible achievements. He's also a thief because he laundered government money of his state to Lagos and was caught by the IGP, he also stashed money meant for the development of his state into his family's account. Obi is also a killer that kills many people and dumbed their body in the river. The man is also against one of the values of democracy, election, because he refused to conduct LGA election for eight years while he was Governor. The man can never be the light because he also allowed doctors go on strike for upto a year. We finally concluded that the man would amount to nothing in governance because he only receives advice from mad men.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by aswani(m): 11:27am On Apr 21
meditator:
It is because he's an ethno-religious bigot, as further exposed by the "yes daddy audio". He's also a failure as far as governance is concerned, he's got no visible achievements. He's also a thief because he laundered government money of his state to Lagos and was caught by the IGP, he also stashed money meant for the development of his state into his family's account. Obi is also a killer that kills many people and dumbed their body in the river. The man is also against one of the values of democracy, election, because he refused to conduct LGA election for eight years while he was Governor. The man can never be the light because he also allowed doctors go on strike for upto a year. We finally concluded that the man would amount to nothing in governance because he only receives advice from mad men.

Chai, na only one ansa di poster want, see as you unload on am.

My own major grouse with him is that he is part of a failed politiclass class and definitely not the messiah Obidients are trying to tout him to be.

Maybe he could have also tamed his wild Obidients but then again those were the source of majority of his votes so maybe you can give him a pass on that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by kettykin: 1:35pm On Apr 21
meditator:

Even Buhari did worse than this , calling a whole ethnic group a Dot , referring the south east as 7% yet heavens did not fall and he was elected twice as president.

The present president was caught with 2 bullion vans leaving his house in bourdillion as of this is not enough,he has tons of cases of kleptomaniacy in his file.

I think it is time to let Peter Obi be , he is neither the worst or the best of politicians even Atiku has not received the kind of attacks Obi has received in the last 1 year
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by kettykin: 1:37pm On Apr 21
aswani:

My own major grouse with him is that he is part of a failed politiclass class and definitely not the messiah Obidients are trying to tout him to be.

Maybe he could have also tamed his wild Obidients but then again those were the source of majority of his votes so maybe you can give him a pass on that.

Did Buhari or Tinubu train or caution any of his followers, besides in 2011,Buhari had his followers killing innocent corpers in the North.

Tinibu followers are so anti democractic that they went about destroying the goods and businesses of non tinubu followers and prevented a lot of them from voting in 2011,2015,2019 and 2023
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by aswani(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21
kettykin:

Did Buhari or Tinubu train or caution any of his followers, besides in 2011,Buhari had his followers killing innocent corpers in the North.

Tinibu followers are so anti democractic that they went about destroying the goods and businesses of non tinubu followers and prevented a lot of them from voting in 2011,2015,2019 and 2023

Yet when Peter Obi defeated him hands down in Lagos state, President Tinubu immediately urged calm saying "This is the beauty of politics". As at this time as well, the election results were in the balance due to Lagos being part of the first or second batch to declare.

I am not going to speak for Bubu or defend President Tinubu supporters from yester years. What is wrong is wrong if true.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by kettykin: 2:56pm On Apr 21
aswani:

Yet when Peter Obi defeated him hands down in Lagos state, President Tinubu immediately urged calm saying "This is the beauty of politics". As at this time as well, the election results were in the balance due to Lagos being part of the first or second batch to declare.

I am not going to speak for Bubu or defend President Tinubu supporters from yester years. What is wrong is wrong if true.

Is it not in this same Lagos that MC oluomo threatened igbos not to come out and vote . Was I not the same Lagos that fight broke out around ojota and surulere axis over rights to vote
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Justiceleague1: 3:05pm On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:
Obi will never loose the 2027 presidential election

A very accurate statement, I must add
Please stop responding to these people in a civil war...
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Justiceleague1: 3:09pm On Apr 21
aswani:

Good and that's why the likes of buhari shall forever lord over you and your generation....buhari bless your destiny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaradua Orders Building Of New Refineries / Nigerian Army Disobey Court Order / Cry! My Beloved Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.