Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha (723 Views)

Rivers People Already Know Who I'm Supporting - Wike / Stop Wasting Your Time Fulanis Already Know The Next President~pictures / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by aswani(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21
kettykin:

Is it not in this same Lagos that MC oluomo threatened igbos not to come out and vote . Was I not the same Lagos that fight broke out around ojota and surulere axis over rights to vote

Did President Tinubu send MC Oluomo?

Did he order anybody to fight for him around Ojota ad Surulere?

Did you not hear him say no one should fight because he lost?

What is your point?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by kettykin: 3:40pm On Apr 21
aswani:

Did President Tinubu send MC Oluomo?

Did he order anybody to fight for him around Ojota ad Surulere?

Did you not hear him say no one should fight because he lost?

What is your point?
If he didn't send him , why is he walking freely
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by aswani(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21
Justiceleague1:

Good and that's why the likes of buhari shall forever lord over you and your generation....buhari bless your destiny

What has that God to do with what I said?

Whicj time Obidients go get sense sef?
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by aswani(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21
kettykin:

If he didn't send him , why is he walking freely

Petition the police, sane as someone did for Kanu and Ekpa.
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by kettykin: 3:53pm On Apr 21
aswani:

Petition the police, sane as someone did for Kanu and Ekpa.

If I have to petition the police to ride the society of invalids and urchins then we have no police
Re: Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha by Justiceleague1: 10:01am On Apr 22
aswani:

What has that God to do with what I said?

Whicj time Obidients go get sense sef?
Confusion...

BUHARI BLESSING FALL ON YOU 🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua‘s Impeachment / Nigeria Will Totally Hand Over Bakassi To Cameroun On August 14 / A Huge Pipeline Belonging To Sone High Profile Politicians Ha Been Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.