Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,956 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! (6948 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / National Awards: Adenuga Receives GCON, 148 Others On The List / The Usa Has Given 105 National Awards In 200 Years, Nigeria Has Given 3,924 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by Relax101(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
I followed with keen interest the righteous indignation exuded by a preponderant number of Nigerian patriots with what they stigmatized as the putrescent debasement of our National Honours and am in cahoots with the objurgations that greeted the miasma of our national ignominy.Am maniacally bewildered however why the Vaswani brothers have not yet been so awarded, May be theirs is in the making with its epiphenomenal rationalization.What a country,

http://www.facebook.com/people/Patrick-Obahiagbon/100002707135436
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by kasiem(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2011
Why is this bloke superfluously turning into an iconoclast overnight? He was one of the dude that expedited the debacle that we are facing right now and there's no way he would come here to delude us into seeing him as a saint, cos the political situation of nigeria made him extraneous.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by Gboliwe: 1:28am On Nov 19, 2011
@kasiem, that was mad funny.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Nov 19, 2011
Na true ooo!!! Vaswani brothers should go claim their own ooo!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by meexteriox(m): 2:50am On Nov 19, 2011
Interpret plssssssssss grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by OAM4J: 3:50am On Nov 19, 2011
Very funny. grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by daroz(m): 4:49am On Nov 19, 2011
Sorry o, Who are Vaswani brothers?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by okosodo: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2011
And Tafa Balogun
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by ayex0001: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by walelamina: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2011
this man don keee meeee.heheheheheh
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by Reference(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2011
Relax101:

I followed with keen interest the righteous indignation exuded by a preponderant number of Nigerian patriots with what they stigmatized as the putrescent debasement of our National Honours and am in cahoots with the objurgations that greeted the miasma of our national ignominy.Am maniacally bewildered however why the Vaswani brothers have not yet been so awarded, May be theirs is in the making with its epiphenomenal rationalization.What a country,

http://www.facebook.com/people/Patrick-Obahiagbon/100002707135436

Ha, ha, ha. In cahoots? Blimey. This man needs bed rest. Thanks for rattling my cage.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by Pame(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2011
grin cool cheesy Who will help me here, i don laf enof here for grammar ooooooooooo wink
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by holysmoke(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2011
obahiagbon,give us a break. you are no saint
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by slap1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2011
Obahiagrammar, what did you do throughout your stay in the senate? You were peppersouping with your larcenous colleagues, now you are blowing scatter-brained, maniacal, periodontal grammar as an act of ablution. You are no saint, man. You only have comic value, go and meet Opa Williams for a contract. Mtscheew!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by TenKobo1: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
grin grin grin OBAHIAGBON no go kill me grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by azahmed(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
d question is yet 2 be answered, who r d Vaswani brothers?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by azahmed(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2011
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by aliali: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
azahmed:

Vaswani brother are arsehole indians fucking your country pretty sore like the rest of your prodigals rewarded with medals for their expertise in doing evil by your no good presido
cry cry cry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by tolu001: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^^^^ Good answer smiley smiley smiley
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by itiswell1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
This is great animosity and bellicosity which snowball to physical broo haa haa.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by eros(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2011
aliali:

Vaswani brother are arsehole indians bleeping your country pretty sore like the rest of your prodigals rewarded with medals for their expertise in doing evil by your no good presido
cry cry cry

Very good answer indeed.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by sandysprax(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
aliali:

Vaswani brother are arsehole indians bleeping your country pretty sore like the rest of your prodigals rewarded with medals for their expertise in doing evil by your no good presido
cry cry cry

In simple plain terms pls.Who are they?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by slap1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
sandysprax:

In simple plain terms pls.Who are they?
They are a group of three or four Indian investors who have been ripping off the country with some sharp practices like avoiding the payment of import duty on the shiploads of rice they import, etc. I stand to be corrected, or helped.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by anishe(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2011
Patrick will not kill me with laughter. I don laugh ture.

come to think of it, some of the words are not in the dictionary. this guy sabi book pass dictionary be dat o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by db10dtruth(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2011
Pat no go stop grin grin grin, him computer no de show error Imagin dis guy & him pikin english teacher de argue oh my goodness!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by Vavavoom(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
akpako :d
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! by kg(f): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
Patrick the Political comedian! He makes me laugh always though 90% of the time he speaks I find it hard to understand even if I have 10 Dico with me! Patrick Obahiagrammar abeg I no go school o!

(1) (Reply)

DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME: 180yrs Oldest Man Laments (pix) / Northern Elders Set For War Against The South West Over Saraki / Edo Central PDP Committee Adjourns Screening, 2 Aspirants Support Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.