Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation (11676 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Okuama Residents Trapped In Forests, Send SOS To Tinubu, Oborevwori / Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by JASONjnr(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20
Nwaokunkpara:

You reason from your anus

Same as your useless gay father!

Bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by AbujaLagos: 1:54pm On Apr 20
success1smyn:
Who dey advise you?

The person dey deceive you.
lol
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20
elder1002:
Tinubu is the GRAND CHIEF COMMANDER OF THE ARMED FORCES.

what does that mean now
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Timmi: 1:56pm On Apr 20
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/okuama-residents-sue-army-for-rights-violation-seek-n200bn-compensation/amp/

These people and their lawyers are mad. The military should have reduced the Okuama to rubbles, then no one would have had mouth to sue.
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Honestey: 1:57pm On Apr 20
If na so suing soldiers easy bokoharam sympathisers would have been suing them and cashing out by now. The killing of soldiers happened there, the perpetrators are most likely be residents of that place and so soldiers responded like Iran responded to Israel bombing.
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Jaiye053: 1:59pm On Apr 20
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Sleekfingers: 2:00pm On Apr 20
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

200billion naira only , Dem for kuku round am up to 1trillion naira.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by bikefab(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20
Nice one
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by olaJako(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20
After Killing Nigerian Army Officers and Soldiers shege.. Okuama idiots don't have the rights to sue Army. If their sons were killed what will dey do?

1 Like

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by jiz: 2:17pm On Apr 20
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by RayRay06677(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20
Best way to go.

Getting the money if the court grants their plea is the easiest thing to do.

Always use a lawyer with LLB and not one with BSc.

The ones OBJ did got payment in billions.

Dont support or condone illegality.

Always use the court.

1 Like

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Cajal(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20
They go explain
No evidence
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by LordIsaac(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20
otame10:
It is only in this country that illegality is been celebrated, how would you raze down an entire community in search of criminals why not do it professionally? I see this coming.
Illegality of killing 8.officers is very bad. Truly this country and illegality!
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by fxexperts: 2:35pm On Apr 20
tobenuel:
The joke is on them[Okuama residents]
No the joke is on your entire generation.

Dialpad:
Lol .... you killed senior army officers and men, you still want them to pay you compensation.

Ridiculous !
What about the thousands of their fathers, mothers, breadwinners that the useless army have killed, you didnt see that one, if your didnt then you are one useless fellow.

Asmmi:
😂 see jokers

Them never see anything
You might be the biggest joker of the century.

Lamasta:
Wrong move at this time, they should've waited till investigation is complete before suing for rights violation....
it is not a wrong move, there is no investigation going on anywhere. and even if there is an investigation, no matter the outcome of the investigation the army will still loose. you cannot tell me that all the villagers gathered, and they killed the military personnel together, is just like people were killed in Lagos and the military went there and chased everyone in Lagos to a neighboring state.

Bar1941:
Which bank account did they want the #200billion to be paid to?
When the win the suit then you will know.

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Apr 20
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/okuama-residents-sue-army-for-rights-violation-seek-n200bn-compensation/amp/
if this is fact, finally sanity. Nigerians need to wake up. Set the cost at $1 billion abeg. And every other community that has been ravaged by the military Bullsheet that has been going on under the guise of security should join the bandwagon abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Apr 20
tobenuel:
The joke is on them[Okuama residents]
very foolish response from you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by fortune1968: 2:40pm On Apr 20
These Okuama people or whatever they call themselves are clowns .
They don't even know what they are doing .They should Ask for 200 trillions after commiting murder and an act of war . Nonsense !
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Apr 20
Chucks13:
∆ And who is going to pay? Or have you ever in Nigeria history heard such payment ever made?
Bia, you people get sense at all? I doubt it wallahi, you are shouting very good as if any govt have ever paid such money in Nigeria history.
Then the army should charge the community to court and demand N500billion on each of the fallen army and police, simple as that....
Who is paying as we speak for the barbaric actions of your military rank? Make una dey ask question like people wey dey get head abeg! undecided
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Apr 20
fortune1968:
These Okuama people or whatever they call themselves are clowns .
They don't even know what they are doing .They should Ask for 200 trillions . Nonsense !
You people are wicked! undecided
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Stephench: 2:43pm On Apr 20
Seeing the comments from so called citizens from certain section of the country is sad. It will get to their turn eventually - no doubt about that

2 Likes

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Blitzerz: 2:44pm On Apr 20
success1smyn:
Who dey advise you?

The person dey deceive you.
Shatap
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by gfelo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20
This people get mind I believe Army will find way and paid them in the language they will understand, e be like the one dey army did to then never do them, when army is through with dem I belive they will be begging to withdraw that suit, bounch of stupid community
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by coolgb(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20
Una kill soldiers finish
Helped the perpetrators to escape
Come ask soldiers for 200b.
Abeg is it in dollars or naira
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by bmaster2000: 2:51pm On Apr 20
Islie:

This Okuoma people no get job...at all ....and if the court award the 2 billion , who will pay and who will receive the money?
Una no serious .....

Common Cubana chief priest dey take judge dey pay how much more the Nigeria Army wey hold different assaulted weapons...

The lawyer just wan use the community to cash out ...
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by tobenuel(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20
Kobojunkie:
very foolish response from you. undecided
my Broda, the devil has not been defeated yet, his still in existence. now remember this happened in a country called Nigeria where there are no due process and the rule of law is sectional. and your telling me Okuama residents suing the Nigerian Army and asking for compensation to the tune of 200 Billion. if the Army pays this money, wake me up to remind me that I made a foolish comment.

If you still want to argue further, then do it constructively and engage me
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Fighttillvictory: 2:55pm On Apr 20
200bn won't solve your problem, but biafra will. You are still eligible to attack and harrassment even with the 200b

1 Like

Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by israelmao(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20
I'm not in support of unlawful arrests, arson and killing going on in that community but anyone expecting Emilokan government to pay this in compensation is daydreaming.
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Apr 20
Fighttillvictory:
200bn won't solve your problem, but biafra will. You are still eligible to attack and harrassment even with the 200b
Nonsense! The people are taking the right action. Every other community that have had their peace disturbed, properties, and lives destroyed by the presence of military personal should follow suit. undecided
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Apr 20
israelmao:
I'm not in support of unlawful arrests, arson and killing going on in that community but anyone expecting Emilokan government to pay this in compensation is daydreaming.
Before you can expect at least do your part as a good citizen. These people are doing theirs which is demanding their rights under the Law. undecided
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Apr 20
tobenuel:
∆ my Broda, the devil has not been defeated yet, his still in existence. now remember this happened in a country called Nigeria where there are no due process and the rule of law is sectional. and your telling me Okuama residents suing the Nigerian Army and asking for compensation to the tune of 200 Billion. if the Army pays this money, wake me up to remind me that I made a foolish comment.
If you still want to argue further, then do it constructively and engage me
Una like to dey ramble meaninglessly a lot. undecided

Provide us with reference to parts of Nigerian law that allows the military to go in and disturb the peace, property and lives of citizens without recourse please. Name we see! undecided
Re: Okuama Residents Sue Army For ‘rights Violation’, Seek N200bn Compensation by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Apr 20
Timmi:
∆ These people and their lawyers are mad. The military should have reduced the Okuama to rubbles, then no one would have had mouth to sue.
You people are very very wicked. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Jega, Nwodo Express Divergent Views On Restructuring Nigeria / Court Sacks Kogi Lawmaker, Atule Egbunu Over Unlawful Nomination / Traders Protest Against Enugu Government For Sealing Ogbete Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.